Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

New friends, old enemies

Alison knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. Julian answered, his eyes rimmed with red and he looked drained. “Are you okay?”

Julian, not used to being close to another person, grabbed Alison and started sobbing. His knees were weak and his mind was blank. “I miss him, Allie! Why’d he had to break up with me? What’d I do?”

Alison brushed her fingers through his greasy hair and hummed in his ear. “C’mon sweetie, let’s get you on the couch.” She led him onto the couch, moving the coffee table out of the way.

Julian lay on the bed, smiling up at her. “Have you ever been dumped for someone you loved? I mean, really loved?”

Alison cleared her throat. “Only one.”

Julian coughed. “Who?” His voice broke and he bit his bottom lip.

“Adam. He’s not the guy you think he is. Adam is sweet and sexy and a gentleman...” Alison wiped the tears from his cheeks. “This may sound stupid, but he’s the most gorgeous man, guy, boy or whatever, I’ve ever seen.” She cleared her throat nervously. “Anyways, why’d he dump you?”

That got him sobbing again and she started humming again. “Everything will be okay, Julian, I promise. I’m here if you need me, babe.”

“I-I’m tired.” Julian whispered through his sobs. “I...I want to use a sleeping pill.”

“Okay, hold on a sec, hot stuff.” Alison had learned from Maddie to keep his mind off of depressing subjects, like first loves. She came into the bathroom and got a small white pill and a glass of water. She came back and saw Julian holding scissors to his wrist, getting ready to cut the blue vein. Alison threw the glass and pill to the floor as she tore away the scissors. “God, you are an idiot!”

Julian nodded, curling up on the couch, sighing. “Sorry.”

“Whatever.” Alison glanced at the broken glass cup and groaned. “Great.” She cleaned up the glass and Julian gasped, seeing the cuts on her wrist. Allie threw the glass in the garbage, shoving it at the bottom and glaring at Julian. “I understand that you’re in pain and I know that you think that I won’t understand, but you don’t even know me.”

Julian nodded slightly. “Uh-uh.” He yawned and within second, he was asleep.

Alison realized that she was tired herself and looked at the floor. It wasn’t that bad.

***

Nate lay, holding Madison by the waist as she slept. He smiled, remembering the night of passionate kissing, a few clothes being taken off, and the fact that they most whispered “I love you” until she started singing to him. They had fallen asleep with in thirty minutes and didn’t wake up as they held each other tightly.

Madison yawned, holding his hands. “Morning, Nate.”

Nate kissed her ear. “Are you hungry?”

“And get back those calories I burnt last night? Totally.” Madison turned around as Nate loosened his grip. “Aren’t you hungry?”

“I don’t eat.” Nate kissed her this time and she had to pry her lips from his. He thought that it was a miracle to see her without her make up. Nate also noticed that she had started wearing black eye shadow and a dark powder to bring out more of her features.

“Oh, that’s right.” Madison pulled out of his arms to get up and stretch. She always hated to remember that he wasn’t human. She went into the small kitchen to get a box of cereal out. “I came here with Curtis once. This is where he told me he was gay.” Madison saw Nate get out of bed and wiped the drool away.

Nate came over to her, holding her cell in his hand. “I have a feeling that you’re needed.”

Madison took the phone from his hand and smirked. “I’ll just check.” She pressed the red button and waited for it to turn on. Maddie’s mouth dropped open in shock. She had twelve messages. “Shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i never said my story was perfect, and i know that this one needs a lot of editing, thats obvious. i'm young and i'm just trying to write a good story that people will like. i want to change the world--who doesn't?--and i think that writing is my way, a lot of peoples way. just dont judge that story by the spelling mistakes, instead, laugh at 'em!