Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

What'd you expect?

Alison stood outside Madison’s old house, making sure no one would bother them. She came out with a lot of fabrics, grinning at Alison. Most of them were black, crimson, lavender, and sapphire. “You ready?”

Madison nodded and they headed back to Curtis’s, not saying a word. Maddie had been thinking of the way Nate had looked at her the other day and she shot the feeling away, glaring down at her feet. Alison hadn’t really thought of much besides the dance.

They came to Curtis’s house, opening the door and quickly shutting it. The girls had seen Curtis peck Julian’s swollen lips and that ticked Allie off. She stomped into the room, more pissed than ever.

“Excuse me Curtis, but don’t you have a jock to kiss? Haven’t you caused him enough pain?” Allie stood there, staring him down.

Madison came into the house, fabrics in her hands. “Um...Who wants their clothes made first?”

***

Nate held hands with his girlfriend, Ileana, as they left school. He had so many questions to ask her and knew how to get them out. They came to an alley and he abruptly slammed hr against the stone wall. “What do you want with me? Isn’t it enough that you worked on Madison?”

Ileana smiled; her blond hair flowed flawlessly in the small wind. “Don’t you understand, Nate? You can never get away from us.”

Nate slammed her against the wall again. “Tell me what you are here for and I swear if you don’t, I will kill you. Don’t think that I won’t!”

Ileana grinned. “You wouldn’t kill me. They made you too good-natured.” She pressed her body closer to his. “You wouldn’t kill anyone so innocent, would you?”

“If you were innocent,” Nate said as he pulled a needle from her pocket and shoved it into her throat. The needle was made of a metal that could go through steel like a knife with butter. He knew Ileana would lose oxygen to her brain and shut down, but he also knew they would resuscitate her and act as if nothing happened.

All of his instincts told him to see Madison, go ask her questions she’d answer and he couldn’t help but think that he had lost by no fault of his own. He just wanted to known if she would understand and take him back. Would she?

***

“Okay, I have your measurement.” Madison placed the journal next to her. “You have cash, right, Curtis? I know this low-cost store where we can get fabrics and a used clothes place that we can get more clothes!”

Alison smiled at her and she let out a breath. Everything seemed to go back to normal quickly enough, except that fact that when she saw Adam, her heart froze and she had to shake herself out of the fog. He was clouding her mind like before and this time, like last, she was about to give in.

They walked through town, going a few blocks past the mall, and arriving at a small store called Fabrics with a small print under saying that they were low-priced. The group saw why the clothes didn’t cost much—they had already been used, so the highest price was five dollars.

“Pick some out!” Madison watched with delight as they walked around the store, getting what they wanted. She walked out of the store, to get some fresh air and closed her eyes. The air felt good against her skin.

“Maddie.” Nate stood across from her, trying to make sure if she was sleeping or not.

“I’ve missed you.” She didn’t realize that he was in front of her; she thought that he was just a fragment of her memory.

“I can’t stay...If I do, they’ll put you in more harm.” He wanted to reach out and take her hand.

“They’ll hurt us anyway.” Madison let out a sigh. “If you run away, then you’re not stopping anything. You’re letting them win.” She took a step closer, eyes tightly shut, and pressed her hand against his chest. Madison’s eyes shot open and she gasped, more shocked of what she was doing than Nate being there. “I’m sorry.” She ran back inside, getting her fabrics quickly before they purchased as a group. Stupid hormones, she thought, giving one more glance at him and smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I havea thingy for ya. So, prom is coming up and if you would like to make a descripton of a dress or tux that the characters could wear (you can even send a link to a pic, if you like) and I will make sure to either use them at prom or another event! Thankies for reading and comment if you would like!!!