Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Prom = Drama?

Alison stood in her silver dress that shimmered with a small amount of light. She didn’t do anything with her hair, deciding that wearing that dress was enough. Alison wore here boots that were amazingly silent as she walked.

Curtis came out of his room in his rainbow tux, grinning playfully. He had dyed his hair fully rainbow colored and sported his pink boots under it all.

Julian came out of the bathroom in a silver and black with small splashes of rainbow colors on the shin and upper thigh. He didn’t look very different—he had washed his hair and combed it. Unlike the others, he wore Romeos and noting else that would have others talking.

Madison came out of the laundry room from finishing up her dress. She wore a deep blue dress and had black short ruffled sleeves that covered up her shoulders. Madison had put her hair in a messy bun and wore her dice Converse. She didn’t entirely want to look bad for her junior prom, but she had gotten dressed up to see Nate—if he was still going.

They walked to school and laughed when they saw limos parked along the blocks. The group understood that there were some rich kids at school, but why’d they show it? What was so wrong with driving or walking?

The great thing about the school was that they didn’t have to pay or get tickets, because they never did anything useful to need the money. If they got better lunches, then maybe more students would contribute, but for dances, they should count on the cheerleaders.

Alison turned around to leave when Adam started coming toward her.

Madison saw her hesitate and rolled her eyes. She grabbed Allie’s arm and held her for a moment. “Just tell him you’re not interested.”

Curtis had flown away from them like the social fairy he was, leaving Maddie and Julian alone.

Madison turned to him. “Wanna be my date?”

Julian shrugged. “Sure.” He held out his hand and she took it, smiling.

It didn’t matter to Madison if her date was gay or not, because they were friends and they couldn’t be anything more than that, which was great.

As they walked away, hand in hand, Alison stood speechlessly in front of Adam. “What do you want?”

He nodded. “Just give me a reason—one reason, why we shouldn’t be together. We don’t have to have sex. We don’t need to do anything you don’t want to. I’m just asking for one reason.”

Alison sighed. “I’ve changed.” She walked past him, heading to the punch bowl.

Curtis stood in the corner with Luke, kissing him for a long second. He felt Luke brush his body as the kisses continued. Maybe, he thought, he was trying to make Julian jealous.

Luke reached past Curtis’s stomach and grabbed his crotch. “You listen here you faggot. I’m not a faggot, like you. I just did this to humiliate you. You disgust me and probably everyone you’re with. I suggest you leave before I do more than this.” He let go and slammed his shin into his crotch, sending a cry from Curtis. “Just was a thought, you baby.”

Curtis fell to the floor, holding his crotch. Tears streamed down his face and he didn’t bother holding them in anymore.

Other on the dance floor, Julian stopped dancing and ran over to Curtis. Madison wasn’t far behind as she yelled at someone to get the nurse.

“Who hurt you?” Julian asked, his face was burning red as he stood up, surveying the gym.

“Luke,” Curtis coughed, holding Maddie’s hand.

Julian saw Luke laughing with his friends and judged his strength against Luke’s. He was torn between peace and action. Julian didn’t realize he had punched Luke until his hand throbbed.

Alison ran over to Julian and led him back to Curtis. She could hear an ambulance a few yards away and glanced back to see Luke missing from the group. She felt her stomach churn painfully as she grabbed Julian’s hand.

Madison got into the ambulance a few minutes later, disappointed by Luke and his friends. Five minutes here and my friends are already hurt, she thought, shaking her head in disgust. Before she could ask Allie to take Julian back to Curtis’s, the doors shut and they drove away.

***

Later that night, they walked home, not saying a word. Alison to ask Julian why he had punched Luke and he wanted to ask why she hadn’t gotten together with Adam.

“You think he’s okay?” Julian asked, with a hint of concern in his soft voice.

Alison grabbed Julian by the arm and kissed him hard on the lips. She placed her hands on his face for a short second before she pulled away and started walking again.

“What was that about?” Now he had gone from concerned to surprised. “I, uh, don’t like girls that why.”

“I know. I just wanted to try. Sorry.” Her face burnt from embarrassment and the fact that she had liked the kiss.

“It’s okay.” His mind went back to Curtis and his suddenly felt a stab in his shoulder. Julian turned around—as well as Allie—and saw Luke run away.

Alison fell to the ground with him and felt in her pockets for her cell phone. Nothing. She didn’t take it, afraid Adam would call, and now she needed it. Really bad.

“Julian?” Julian lay on the ground, passed out on the ground. Would he wake up?
♠ ♠ ♠
long i know. sorry. most of the time when i write, i dont plan this stuff out. i didn't plan on ANYONE getting hurt and they did, so bear with me. thanks for reading (sorry if you're stressed) and comments are welcome.