Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Miss you

Madison lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She smiled at rainbow ceiling, remembering when they had painted the room. After his parents had left for good—Curtis didn’t know she knew—they had gone crazy, using two hundred of the four hundred they had left him to paint the room. Even though his parents had left, they still send four hundred a month. That was love, right?

There was a knock on the door and Madison got up, wondering who would knock. All three of them usual stayed at Curtis’s or Allie’s. So why knock?

“Who is it?” Madison stepped closer to the door, having an odd feeling that crept up her back and gave her goose bumps.

“Just open the door.” Madison locked the door with the three locks and headed for the back doors and windows. How did her dad know where she was?

She didn’t know what to do? Panic? A little late. She got out her cell phone and dialed Curtis. The phone rang. And rang. Madison was freaked; she knew that she couldn’t fight him off this time.

“What’s up, Maddie?” Curtis sounded cheerful, which made her even more frightened.

“My dad is here. He’s outside. Call the cops.” Madison heard a bang on the door and let out a squeak. “Help me.”

The door was close from breaking and she didn’t know what to do. Leave? How far would she get before he got her and beat her to death? The door broke open and he headed into the kitchen, where Madison sat, almost curled up.

Her dad smiled evilly and that’s when she knew—they had gotten him too. He grabbed her by the arm and she tried to scramble away, only to be grabbed by the hair and was dragged outside. Before she could get to her feet, he slammed his foot into her ribs. She screamed and he laughed. The scientists didn’t have to do much to make him worse than he already was.

Madison couldn’t breathe as she felt him hurt her again. Now that his body was mostly metal she couldn’t deny how much more pain was caused. What if Nate had been evil and demented like her father? Would she still love him?

***

Nate had decided to walk by Curtis’s house. He had tried telling himself that Madison was a chapter in his life and had to get over her.

As he passed for the fourth time, he hurt screams of pain. On instinct Nate went to whoever was screaming. He went to the back and hid behind some bushes. Nate was taken aback by how badly her father was hurting her. Then he noticed that he seemed stronger with each kick. Her father wasn’t human anymore.

Nate ran forward and jumped onto his back, bringing him down. He started to punch her father, knowing that with him, there would he damage. He kicked him in the stomach, telling Madison to go as she crawled away. He couldn’t look at her as she spit blood.

Madison went inside the house on all fours and went into the bathtub, where she passed out a few minutes later. She had little oxygen left in her lungs and breathing was more painful than being kicked. She felt her ribs to find them cracked. They even hurt to touch. So this would be the end? She cringed thinking about how much she’d miss. Tears fell from her eyes as they shut. She would end in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked this chapter because it kinds ended in supense-ish-ness. Okay, so I'm looking at how to get my book published and i have publisher companies on a paper. After this story is finished, if you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to me a Q&A or something. Really ecxited. Thanks for reading and comments are welcome!