Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Too Much

Nate opened his eyes to see scientists standing over him, seeing what they could fix. Nate tried to move, but noticed that he was chained to the metal table that was his bed. In his short existence, he had never been frightened, but now he was overwhelmed with the feeling.

“Maybe this is too much for him,” a woman suggested, checking his head and than glancing at another scientist.

Nate tried to talk, but his lips were sealed shut and his voice box was turned off. How was he supposed to feeling about this? He closed his eyes, trying to relax. Nate remembered that he was programmed to feel. Wasn’t he supposed to be the first human-robot? How was programming him to feel making the experiment better? Don’t humans have control of their own feelings?

“Let’s just give him one more try,” a man said, closing his head up and turning Nate off.

***

Nate opened his eyes again, only to realize that his “thoughts” were gone. He had to admit, he would miss the voice.

Nate was taken to school, his “mother” not mentioning a word of the voice being taken out. When he got out of the car, he glanced through the crowds looked for Madison.

“Hi, Nate! Are you feeling better? I was so scared when you collapsed yesterday! Hey, listen, do you wanna go out sometime?” Alison pressed her breasts against his chest as Madison and Curtis came over.

“Hey, Nate,” Madison said, meeting his eyes and sending chills down his metal spine. She noticed how Alison was holding his waist and rolled her eyes. “Gross Alison, spread the disease!”

Nate smirked. “How are you?”

Madison smiled and blushed. “Good. How are you?”

Nate grinned. “Great...now...”

“Alison, you monster, release this...um...Nate.” Madison’s blush deepened as she took his hand and tore him away from Alison, getting a glare from her. They walked toward Curtis who had strayed away and was talking to an “emo” boy.

“I’ll see you later, Curtis,” the boy said, pecking Curtis’s black lips and brushing his fingertips on his rainbow necklace that had PRIDE written on a metal wording. He went to a group that looked identical to him and talked with the others.

Madison kissed Curtis’s cheek and took his hand, still grasping Nate’s as well. “It’s us against the world boys.” And they dissolved into the crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated lately, but i know you'd understand: school is coming to an end. i plan on working on this and my emo story during the summer. thanks for reading!!! comments are welcome!