Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Dead? (Final)

The funeral was simple: a black coffin (paid for by Curtis’s parents) at the far end of the cemetery. The group had said a few words and had thrown dirt on the coffin. Curtis couldn’t bare it for very long and left halfway through it. Adam left with Alison a half-hour after Curtis.

Julian in front of the square hole and let a few tears slide down his face. “Goodbye.” He walked away, throwing a fake black rose down onto the ground as he left.

***

It was a dark night when the group of scientists came. They had shovels with them. They stood in front of her tombstone and grinned. They put the shovels into the dirt and started digging.

After many hours, they came to the casket. The more muscular robots opened it up and took out the girl. She lay in his arms, lifeless. He jumped up, landing on the ground and started running. He ran faster than a cheetah and that was saying a lot.

Finally, he came to a canyon and walked off the edge of one of the many cliffs. He landed on his feet like a cat and stood in front of a door that blended in with the canyon.

“Omar172 here.” He knocked on the door five times and it opened. Omar came inside, his dark skin illuminating in the dim lights above him. “I have the girl.”

“Bring her here.” An older woman that looked similar to their master stood in front of him. Omar laid her on the metal table and left.

The older woman looked down at her, beaming. She shoved a needle into the girls’ heart and she woke up, gasping for air. “Welcome back, Madison4.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Mawhahha! I ended it in a cliff hanger! Should I make a sequel? What do you think? You want to explore this world some more? If so, either comment here, my profile, or message me! Even if you don't want a sequel, I will make one. Thanks for reading and thanks for all of the comments!