Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Shopping

Nate woke himself by forcing his eyes open and he felt someone lying on him. He didn’t need to see or ask, because her black hair was inches from his face. “Madison.”

Madison looked up at him, her eyeliner smeared under her eyes and melting onto her cheeks. “You’re okay!”

Nate grinned. “Yeah.” How would he explain the random blackouts? There was nothing wrong with him expect a few glitches. “Are we there?”

“Just passed it.” Madison got off of him, wiping her tears. “I was just so scared.” She met his eyes curiously. “Are you on drugs?”

Nate shook his head. “It just happens.”

Madison nodded. “Alright.” She kissed his cheek and pulled a yellow string. The stopped a few moments later and they got off. “Nate, the best part of moving to Portland is that they have three story mall.”

Madison grabbed his hand as they walked down the street to see a ignoramus mall. Three stories looked like ten. She ran into the mall, hearing Nate after. Madison would probably never admit how she felt about him, because she needed a friend, not a boyfriend, no matter how much she wanted him.

Nate finally caught up to Madison, but stopped cold when he saw how amazing the first floor looked. There was skating rink, benches surrounding the rink, small business to the right, and a few to the left. “This is amazing!”

Madison nodded. “So, let’s see what you like!”

They raced around the store, taking pictures of everything he liked and bumped into...Alison.

“We always seem to bump into each other!” Alison smiled at Nate in a flirting way.

Nate reached for Madison’s hand and held it in a overly-friendly way, while he pecked her cheek. “Yeah, it’s kind of sad. Maybe you should get some friends to hang out with.” Nate leaned into Madison’s ear and whispered, “I’m sorry.”

Madison unexpectedly turned so that she was facing him, and brushed her hand slowly over his “skin,” creating a tingling sensation. As she leaned into him, her lips a few meters from his.

They hadn’t realized that Alison was waiting for a kiss or debating on leaving, because if she just pushed Madison closer...

Madison felt a soft shove and her lips slammed against Nate’s. She didn’t know that his teeth were artificial and metal.

Nate—being new to the kiss that wasn’t supposed to happen—made Alison think it was meant to happen by wrapping one of his arms around her waist and his over hand caressed her face.

Madison closed her eyes, deciding to go with the kiss. She didn’t know what to do really, so she closed her eyes and let the kiss continue. Madison wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a hand on the back of his head.

The kiss stretched on for a few minutes, Alison made a vomiting sound and left, but when she had gone into stores and forgotten about them, Madison pulled away. They stood there looking at each other, dumbfounded and breathless. Would they act as if it never happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
some of you have looked forward to the kiss, but dont get your hopes up, either. some fo you may not like the story because i havent explained the "skin" or "thoughts" yet, but i will soon enough, when the story progrsses!!! thanks for reading and comments are welcome. thanks catheraindoll (hope i got it right, but i doubt it!)