Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Necromancer

Chapter Ten Jimmy

Chapter Ten
Jimmy

It had been five months, five fucking months since Krissi was taken away. No sign of Night, and Harlyn hadn’t been having any success in locating her during sleep. She had gone so far as to take sleeping pills to force herself to sleep. Athena hadn’t approved this but Harlyn was just as determined as I was. I ran my hand back through my hair as I rolled onto my side. I didn’t leave my room much, I’d been falling behind in classes and even gone back to drinking. The way I use to when I was alive. I sat up groaning as the hangover I had consumed me and I started having dry heaves since I hadn’t been eating well. Or feeding regularly like the others were. Vampires were supposed to meet up at the school blood bank for feeding every couple months. I fell back into my pillows and groaned draping my arm across my eyes.

“Shit sake”.
Harlyn said sounding like she was going to vomit. I peeked out from under my arm narrowing my eyes at her.
“Unless you have information on Krissi, I suggest you get lost”.
Harlyn shook her head as she crossed her arms.

“You’re in fucking sane!”
She snapped at me walking into the room followed by the last person I wanted to fucking see. Brian. I narrowed my eyes at him. Brian crossed his arms.
“Wow, so this is Krissi’s all concurring hero at his finest”.
I growled at him getting up and ready to punch him again. Harlyn got between us keeping me back.
“Whoa, ok. Frist get a shower because you seriously smell like vomit and shame. Second, meet us in the girl’s dorm. I have something that might help me find Krissi”.

I looked at her. Five months of dead ends left little room for hope. It was then that Harlyn growled at me as if she heard my thoughts. Gripping me by my shirt.
“Before she was taken! I had a vision of Krissi being consumed by darkness. And losing the will to fight! Her life is literally in your fucking hands Jimmy. So get over yourself, stop the fucking pity party and man up! Christ, Krissi fucking needs you now more than ever”.

She let me go turning on her heels and leaving the room. Brian turned without a word to me following after her. He’d been sticking with her a little more lately. Maybe Valentine was right. But at what cost? Night was still missing. I pushed the thoughts away getting in the shower and washing up. I changed clothes and stopped by the cafeteria to get something to help me sober up. Walking to the girl’s dorm I sat down on the couch looking between Harlyn and Elle who I wasn’t expecting to see sticking around.

“There is a position that can send Harlyn deeper into her subconscious mind. There is a side effect. She will feel whatever Krissi’s feeling”.
“Which!”
Harlyn cut in.
“I am totally ok with. As long as we can find her and the fucker who took her”.
I looked between them getting to my feet.
“What are you waiting for then? Let’s get it done so we can find her!”

“She’s waiting for us”.
Matt said walking into the room with Amanda, Johnny, Zacky, Avery and Brian.
“We’re a coven, we get through this together”.
I looked down.
“Fine, but I’m calling the shots this time”.
No one argued though I knew Brian wanted to. Turning back to Harlyn I nodded to her and Elle.
“Do it, do it now”.

Harlyn sat down on the couch as we all made her comfortable. Elle held the vial of blue liquid that had a shimmering effect to it and pulled the crock off looking to Harlyn.
“You need to remember every detail! Take in everything you possibly can, any clue to where she is being held”.

Harlyn scoffed and I knew she would have rolled her eyes at us if she had sight. She took the vial and downed it in one gulp. Almost falling into a deep sleep instantly. Now all any of us could do was wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3