Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Necromancer

Chapter Sixteen Jimmy

Chapter Sixteen
Jimmy

To say I was nervous as fuck about seeing Krissi again was an understatement. I just wanted to hold her and at the same time I was scared that she would blame me for what was done to her. I couldn’t protect her from Damien and his bastard followers.

“You look like you’re going to be sick.”
Johnny frowned as he stood on the other side of me. I shook my head.
“This isn’t over, Damien won’t give up that fast on Krissi. He’ll come back for her and when he does I want to be ready”.
Johnny clapped me on the back.
“How about we worry about that after tonight. For now let her enjoy this celebration away from the monsters of the world”.

I nodded taking a breath before Turing to face the room. Athena was here with Valentine. Krissi’s parents and grandmother were also here. As the girls walked into the room I saw her and my heart leapt in my chest, I wanted to run to her taking her in my arms and kiss her. I could tell when her eyes locked with mine she wanted the same thing.

With her father watching I opted to kiss her later when we were alone together. I crossed the room to her taking her in my arms. God I wanted to kiss her. I had to settle for holding her close against me. She clung to me and for a moment we were the only two people left in the room. As much as I wanted to be alone with her, I knew for a little while longer I had to share her with everyone else.

The party began and Krissi saw everyone she loved. I stayed close to her during the night never letting her out of my sight. Then the time came for the guys and I to perform the song, I just hoped she liked it. We approached the stage while Amanda and Harlyn stuck by Krissi talking with her.

I cleared my throat looking over at Brian who grinned at me giving a nod. I looked out at everyone who was now looking at me. But all I could focus on was Krissi.
“I wanted to do something to tell you how I feel about you. So after going through your countless play lists, by the way I think you have an unhealthy addiction to play lists”.
I smirked at her, she giggled while the room laughed. I smiled at her.
“I found a song that I really hope you love. I’ll always be here for you no matter what”.

We started the song and I saw her eyes light up, she smiled at me brightly. Her smile was enough to make my heart flutter. As I sang the words I never took my eyes away from her. Harlyen and Amanda dancing next to her. It felt good and I realized just how much the guys and I missed being a band. When we finished the song everyone cheered loudly. Krissi rushed forwards flinging herself into my arms. I laughed hugging her close.

“I love you Jail Bate”.
She beamed at me resting her forehead to mine.
“I thought I’d never hear you say that again. I missed it”.

Harlyn and Amanda started a “Kiss” chant that spared around the room. I laughed looking down at her.
“I think they want us to kiss”.
She smiled. I smirked keeping her close.
“As long as your father doesn’t murder me”.
I snickered before moving in and kissing her lips. Not nearly as intensely as I wanted to. But I’d missed her more than anything. She was all I wanted and nothing was going to take her away from me again.

----------------------------
(Outside P.O.V)

Damien stood at a distance watching the hall more importantly watching Krissi with Jimmy. His eyes narrowed and he rose to his feet looking back to Isabelle. Sarah, Jake, John and Andrew. His small but close-knit group.

“When are we going to set our father free?”
Sarah asked as she crossed her arms. Damien moved past her lighting a cigarette.
“We can’t yet. We don’t have enough and we need to report back to him”.
“Him?”
Andrew asked. Damien smirked to himself as he turned back to his siblings.
“Oh trust me. If they think for a second they’ve seen terrible. I’m about to unleash hell on their asses. And their damn Prophetess won’t see it coming”.

Damien walked towards the car that was waiting for them.
“Are you going to let us in on the plan?”
John asked following Damien. Damien stopped walking again looking back over his shoulder at John with narrowed crimson eyes.
“Who the fuck do you think you are? You don’t need to know shit”.
They all got into the car. It was a long drive to the location that Damien had been ordered to travel to. A gothic building and another supernatural school. Damien looked at them in the mirror.
“Wait here. I’ll be back”.

He said before getting out of the car. He walked into the building like he owned it flicking his cigarette aside and knocking on an old wooden door before going inside the large room. He stood with his back to Damien.

“You let her slip through your fingers, you almost had her converted”.
He said keeping his back to Damien who rolled his eyes.
“She would have died before converting and accepting the taint. We need another plan of action”.
His white blond hair fell over his pricing green eyes.
“I think it’s time you were reacquainted with your sister”.
A smirk crossed the man’s lips.
“You think or He thinks?”

Damien grinned crossing his arms.
“He thinks, it’s time Fate. Time for you to meet your twin sister and give her one hell of a scare”.
Fate smirked to himself as he turned to face Damien.
“Then I say it’s time we get the show started”.
Damien laughed vicariously as Fate moved towards the door.
“We will free our Over Lord with her help or without. She will not stand in our way”.
Damien grinned at him.
“What will you have me do?”

Fate looked back at Damien.
“Keep recruiting and keep the attention off of me. I have a warlock under my thumb right now that will be good for converting soon.”
Damien laughed to himself.
“I don’t know how you do it. Convince these bastards you’re a warlock too”.
Fate smirked looking back at him.
“It’s easy, I have magic but soon I won’t have to hide who I am anymore”.
Fate said as he faced the mirror wiping makeup from his forehead and exposing the blood red copy of Krissi’s mark on his forehead, a wicked grin on his lips.
“Very soon. We will have our family reunion. And she will set him free if she likes it or not”.

Fate turned back to Damien.
“Try to convert her once more. If she doesn’t comply this time. I will take action. Only this time. Take her friends too. Killing that demon warrior seemed to have an effect on her”.
Damien nodded to him.
“Will do”.
He filed towards the door opening it.
“And Damien”.
Fate said, Damien looked back at him.
“Yeah?”

Fate narrowed his eyes at him and Damien dropped to his knees like he was being choked.
“If you ever lose control with her again and nearly kill her again, I’ll fucking rip you to shreds and feed you to my hounds”.
Damien coughed gasping for air when Fate released him turning his back on Damien who narrowed his eyes rubbing his throat. He got up making his way from the building.
“Fucking bastard”.
Damien muttered under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3