Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Necromancer

Chapter Eighteen Jimmy

Chapter Eighteen
Jimmy

The second year dorms were bad ass, they were bigger and more like luxury apartments then dorm rooms. The guys and I were settling in but the weight of Arin’s death was still in the air. Even if Krissi had changed him. He’d be the first new born vampire in decades. Anyone else here had already been changed. They all became vampires long ago and were reborn as humans, but when their human lives ended their vampire lives began just like the guys and I. I finished setting things up in my room. Putting the framed photo of Krissi and on my nightstand.

I took out my phone sending her a text message to see how far along she was in setting up her room. I pocketed my phone and headed towards the den where the bar was, there was a pool table and everything. I walked in, Matt and Johnny playing pool while Brian and Zacky sat at the bar.

“We need to talk, about Damien”.
I said looking around at the four of them. I knew this wasn’t over with Damien, it was far from over. Brian turned himself to face me.
“None of us have what it takes to fight him yet. That’s why Night was here and he got his head blown off”.

I narrowed my eyes slightly at Brian’s words. He sighed looking down.
“I mean, he did didn’t he?”
I nodded looking back to Matt.
“We need a plan of action. That’s why I’m going to talk to Valentine about advanced training”.
Zacky dropped his beer, the bottle shattered on the floor. The rest of the guys gaped at me with open mouthed.
“You? Jimmy Sullivan? Mister “No respect for authority”? “
I sighed at Johnny’s words.
“Yeah, Keeping Krissi safe is priority and I know I can’t keep her safe if I go at the basic level, the rest of you don’t have to sign up. But I need to do this, for Krissi’s sake”.

Matt smiled at me.
“I’m with you man, I won’t let you suffer alone”.
I laughed as Brian nodded.
“Same here, and speaking of the girls, I should go. Harlyn wants to do some last minute shopping before starting her third term”.
Brian said getting to his feet. I followed Brian out of our dorm since I was on my way to see Krissi. As we made our way towards the girl’s new dorm we needed to pass through the reception building.
“I’m looking for an Alchemist”.
I overheard a guy at the desk saying. Brian and I parted ways and I started towards the far end of the building to take the stairs towards the second year dorms.

“I think her name was Krissi, she has a really beautiful tattoo on her forehead and arms. She’s probably the most beautiful girl you’ve got here”.
I froze as my blood boiled and I narrowed my eyes back at him. The woman behind the desk looked from me to the guy who was asking about her.

I hadn’t taken him in really. I hadn’t given a fuck who he was but now he was asking about my girl. And that pissed me off. My vampire possessiveness was starting to strengthen since nearly losing her last time. He was nearly as tall as I was, with sandy blond hair cut in that emo half covering your face style that made him look like fucking idiot if you asked me. He had a lip ring and his eyebrow pierced. Bright blue eyes and he was built almost like Matt but a little more on the thin side. He was dressed in a pair of slightly torn jeans and a black Metallica t-shirt. His nails were painted black and the one eye that was visible was lined with thick coats of eyeliner.

“Who the fuck are you and why are you asking about my girlfriend?”
The guy turned to me narrowing his gaze as he crossed his arms taking me in now.
“Girlfriend? It didn’t look like she had a boyfriend when I saw her. She looked lonely and scared. So I’m guessing you aren’t a good boyfriend”.

I growled at him ready to rearrange this kid’s face. When I heard her voice from behind me.
“Dante?”
Krissi said, I looked back at her then turned my eyes back to the Dante kid. What the fuck was going on here? Who the fuck was this Dante guy? And why hadn’t Krissi said anything about him before now?
♠ ♠ ♠
<3