Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Necromancer

Chapter Twenty Jimmy

Chapter Twenty
Jimmy

I was shocked by her words, I really didn’t care how she changed me but I could tell something important happened when she was remembering and she needed to tell me what it was. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

“What happened?”
Krissi leaned into my touch placing her hand over mine and lacing our fingers together.
“I changed you by giving you my blood but I already figured that after I remembered how to change people. And I changed Arin. But what stood out to me was you were killed by someone, someone who hates me. Someone who wants me to suffer. I think this person could come after you again but I don’t remember anything other than white blonde hair. And how much his hate for me radiated from his body”.

I narrowed my eyes slightly.
“And you think this person will come after me?”
Krissi sighed shaking her head.
“I think this person knows that losing you would be the worst thing that could happen to me. Worse than death itself”.

I held her close kissing the side of her head.
“No one is going to kill me. As long as you’re here, I’m here. It’s our bond”.
I reminded her. Krissi smiled up at me.
“I know, I just. I feel like we should be wary of this man, maybe more than Raven. I mean Raven wants to claim me and use me as his own personal weapon against his creators. He has this sick obsession with possessing me. But this other person, he wants me dead and he doesn’t care who he has to go through in order to kill me”.
That pissed me off, whoever this guy was I wouldn’t let him harm Krissi. I looked over seeing Valentine coming towards us.
“Jail Bate, I need to talk to Valentine about advanced training. I’ll meet you back at the dorm”.

Krissi smiled at me.
“Ok”.
We kissed before parting ways. I followed after Valentine.
“Valentine wait”.
He looked back at me holding a clipboard in his hands.
“What’s wrong?”
I sighed rubbing the back of my neck.
“So, is there still room for people in advanced training?”

Valentine smirked at me raising an eyebrow.
“Are you saying you want to join my class?”
I nodded to him knowing that it was hard to anyone to believe I’d take anything this seriously. But Krissi was important to me and I needed this training to protect her now more than ever.

“Yeah, Matt and Brian too”.
Valentine smiled at me.
“Well, I never thought I’d see the day when the most feared clan in school signed up for my class. There isn’t room in the day class but the night class is open if you three think you can manage it”.
I nodded to him.
“We can”.
He handed me the clipboard and I wrote down my name, Matt’s, Brian’s and added Johnny and Zacky just to piss them off. I smiled at him.
“Thanks Valentine”.
I headed back towards the building finding my way to the girl’s dorm. As I looked around I saw theirs was nicer than ours.

“Is this a third year dorm?”
I said looking around. Avery grinned.
“Yup! Harlyn set us up. Since she’s a third year. Of course that means she gets the master bedroom”.
She rolled her eyes. I laughed.
“Point me in the direction of Krissi’s room would you?”
Avery giggled.
“Right down that way, to the left. She should be in there still”.
I made my way to Krissi room peeking inside. I smiled seeing the collage of photos of the two of us on the wall just above her headboard. She smiled at me as I came into the room.

“What do you think?”
I grinned at her.
“It’s amazing”.
I took her in my arms kissing her again. She easily slipped her arms around me returning the kiss as I backed her towards the bed.
“So where’s your roommate?”
I whispered between the kiss, Krissi kept her arms around me as I eased her back towards the bed.
“With Matt, she had a movie date”.

I smiled down at her kissing her lips again.
“Maybe we’ll finally catch a brake”.
I snickered, Krissi smiled up at me cupping the side of my neck.
“I love you”.
I smiled back at her.
“I love you too”.
As I moved in to kiss her, we heard the scream and inwardly I cursed loudly. No matter how many times we tried this someone always got in our way. The door banged open and Brian stood in the doorway covered in blood.
“Krissi, it’s Harlyn, she’s having another vision”.

I growled inwardly letting Krissi up moving to follow her. Brian shook his head at me.
“Just Krissi, she won’t even let me be in the room with her”.
Krissi rushed down the hall and I ran my hands back through my hair, Brian smirked at me.
“Dude I swear I didn’t plan this”.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“The next time you people interrupt us. I’m killing you all”.
I vowed before walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3