Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Necromancer

Chapter Seven Krissi

Chapter Seven
Krissi

I noticed how sick Jimmy looked when he was watching Night walk away. I frowned at him lacing my fingers with his as I gaze up at him. He looked amazing in the moonlight. Sometimes it was like my mother Nyx was showing me that this was the man for me. Or the vampire for me. I slipped my arms around his torso.

“You look so far away”.
I said lightly as I gazed up at him. Jimmy looked down at me and his smile returned, that amazing smile that made my heart melt. Today had been good because I hadn’t been thinking about all the drama that loomed over me. Even after what Aria and her new coven did to me. Night had lifted my spirits with our normal pointless conversations. And now I was in the arms of the man I loved. My vampire.

“Are you ok?’
I asked as he grazed my cheek with his hand.
“It’s nothing a trip to the music room wouldn’t fix”.
He grinned down at me. I blushed lacing my fingers with his. It had been so long since Jimmy and I had been this way. I never wanted to be separated from him again. And in that moment, the strength of our love for each other consumed me. I need to tell him, I need to tell him about not knowing where Raven is, and about Damien building an army. About how I made him a vampire in ways I had yet to discover.

“Jimmy, There’s something I want to tell you”.
I said lightly as his lips were inches from mine. He smirked that smirk that made me swoon with desire and longing. His hand smoothing down my leg sending seductive shivers through my body.

“Later”.
He whispered and then we were kissing. Hot passionate kissing that seemed to consume us both like fire. It didn’t take long for us to get the others shirt off at least. Our kiss becoming harder and more passionate. I gripped at his hips wanting more of him. I wanted all of him. His lips moved from mine to my neck and trailing down my chest.
“I love you”.
I moaned keeping him close my fingers trailing along the tattoos on his back. He kept me close no space between us.

“I love you too, so much”.
He said as his lips brushed up on my neck. His hands traveling up my skirt again and I bit my lip repressing a moan. I had to wonder how far we would get before something or someone else got in our way. There was always something. And before I could delight in the pleasure of truly giving all of myself to the only one I’d ever love. There was a knock on the door. Jimmy growled inwardly his head snapping towards the direction of the door. I could tell by how tense he was that on the other side of that door. Was Brian.
“Krissi? Are you in there?”
“Mother fucker”.
Jimmy hissed rising to his feet. I sat up catching his arm in my hand holding him back. The door opened and Jimmy moved to block Brian’s view of me.

“What do you want Haner?”
Jimmy snarled in a cold unfamiliar tone. Brian narrowed his eyes back at Jimmy.
“I need your permission to spend time with my alchemist?”
Jimmy jerked his arm free stepping up to Brian.
“You bet your fucking ass you do. You need MY permission to spend time with MY alchemist. You’re under an incantation that’s it. And it all ends very soon. So back the fuck off and leave us alone”
I didn’t know what Jimmy was talking about and by the look of it. Brian didn’t either. Jimmy’s eyes remained narrowed at him.

“Get out before I throw you out!”
Brian grinned at Jimmy accepting his challenge it was then and there that Harlyn arrived with Amanda, Matt and Night. I blushed desperately wishing I could hide. I mean I had my shirt off and while I was grateful for the soft lavender colored bra I was wearing. I still felt totally naked. Matt got between Jimmy and Brian again narrowing his eyes mainly at Brian.

“I just wanted to ask her to the dance”.
Brian said. Jimmy lunged forwards and that’s when I got up locking arms around his waste from behind keeping him back while hiding behind him. Jimmy sneered at Brian.
“You are really fucking pushing it!”
Jimmy roared at him.
“She doesn’t just belong to you anymore! I thought she deserved to be formally asked to the dance rather than just assuming she’d be going with you”.

“Jimmy and I already made plans”.
I said fast staying hidden behind him. Brian never took his narrowed gaze away from Jimmy who grinned victorious as Brian filed out of the room with Matt on his heels. Amanda chewed her lower lip looking conflicted, she wanted to follow Matt but she wanted to stay with me too. I peeked out at her giving a smile.

“It’s ok”.
I said, Amanda nodded smiling to me.
“I’ll see you in our room”.
She ran off to find Matt. Harlyn sighed crossing her arms.
“For shit sake, what did I tell you two about making out during my beauty sleep?”
I blushed.
“Oh hell”. I said

Jimmy sighed running his hand back through his hair.
“We’ll have to work around that”.
He said turning back to me. Harlyn groaned stepping out of view as Jimmy’s arms wrapped around me. Bringing me to his level his lips locked with mine. I clung to him kissing him back. Why couldn’t we ever get a brake? It was killing me, and I knew it was killing him. We would have our moment after the mask. We would be together and there would be no interruptions. When we parted Jimmy grabbed his shirt pulling it on and filing out of the room. I sighed sitting down buttoning up my top while Harlyn walked into the room.

“Seriously Krissi, you two are like cats! Or bunnies”.
I laughed blushing lightly.
“We aren’t that bad”.
Harlyn smirked.
“You’re talking to your Prophetess, believe me. You’re going to reproduce like bunnies”.
I laughed linking arms with her and walking back to the dorms.

When morning arrived it was an early wake up time for dress shopping. Harlyn lead the way with Alexus guiding her along. We walked towards the student parking lot. A place we hardly ever saw. Harlyn pulled out some keys to a pink convertible that I would expect Barbie to drive.

“You can’t drive”.
Avery noted, Harlyn laughed shaking her head.
“No shit. Lexa is driving”.
She gave the keys to her BFF while we piled into the convertible. It had been a long time since I’d been shopping. I saved up all the money my parents sent to me for the dress and shoes and accessories I’d need for the dance. We had pooled some of our funds for new makeup and hair products that we would possibly need for the dance.

Our first stop was a high end makeup store that Harlyn insisted we get the makeup from. I smiled to myself while Amanda and I were checking out the lipsticks. Avery was over the moon, she was like a kid in a candy store. Harlyn was talking with the girl behind the counter top having ordered everything we’d need ahead of time. Alexus stayed by her side while Elle and Avery gushed over the new eye shadow line they had. We were like a couple of twelve year olds trying makeup for the first time.

Once we paid for the makeup that Harlyn ordered for us we headed to a high end salon that Harlyen of course knew about picking up the hair products and supplies we would need. We stopped for lunch at a nice place off the street from the salon. All of us gushing and talking about the big dance coming up. We were going to look amazing.

Avery pulled out her sketch pad showing the designs for eye masks she had ready. Everyone’s mask would be linked to their goddess.
I got up to get a refill on my Ice Tea as I crossed the room noticing the TV in the corner. I paused seeing Damien’s photo again followed by the photos of four other people.

Another girl who looked like I did except her eyes were a lighter shade of green. And three boys all around our age. They showed Isabelle’s photo again and though the sound was off. I knew what was happening. Damien was building his army. I felt the fear wash over me as I dropped my cup backing out of the café. I wasn’t safe here, something awful was going to happen.

Turning I rushed out of the café rounding a corner only to feel his vice grip around my throat. Damien heaved me forwards into an alleyway and drove me back into a wall. I squirmed trying to free myself dropping my wallet and phone in the struggle.
“Air! Come to me!”
I cried out but Damien cut off my air by gripping tighter around my throat I couldn’t speak. He smirked down at me.
“Time to pay for your sins”.

He looked up as a white working van with no windows backed up towards us and the doors opened the guys I had seen on TV were now marked like Damien. They bound my wrists, gagging me and binding my ankles before throwing me into the back of the van. Damien jumped in the back with me as he smirked the van took off. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked up at him. It looked like I wouldn’t be going to the dance after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3