Status: Not the best but I'm trying

Dancing Queen

Chapter 1 - The Show Begins (Week 1 Show 1)

"Next star we're meeting is Emma Teller” I smiled at the camera as Tom Bergeron introduced me and the video package started.

"That's me Emma Teller and I'm an actress. I'm not very well known, but I love every second that I’m working. I'm really looking forward to taking this journey with Derek. I'm also afraid I have a feeling that I'm going to be worked to the bone ah!"

As the camera went back to the studio I was taken over to Tom and Erin.

"Are you excited for this journey" Erin asked me. "I'm looking forward to it. I'm really nervous though, I've never really danced before, so this will be fun" I replied laughing.

"Well, let's have a look at your first training session, ladies and gentlemen dancing the jive Emma Teller and her partner Derek Hough"

*Video package begins*

Standing in the big practice room was horrible, especially waiting to find out who my partner is. The silence was killing me so I turned to the camera and began to speak

"Is it bad I went and brought like 10 different gym outfits so that I can change whenever I start to smell"

At least that broke the silence.

As I was talking to the camera I suddenly felt arms come around my stomach, I screamed, surprised but a wide smile grew across my face as I realized who my partner was.

"Oh my word hi Derek" I couldn't stop smiling I had Derek as my partner! "Miss Teller I have to ask are you ready to work" "Yes, " I replied excitedly "Are you ready to win" "Yes" "Well, let's get to work, shall we" "Uh I suppose so" I replied a lot less excitedly.

"So this week we are dancing the jive, I'm getting more nervous now I'm practicing with Derek. There's so many steps and I'm really nervous I'm going to trip over my own feet and fall in front of millions of people."

"Emma just needs to relax, it's first week nerves and slowly she'll get through it. Once we shake her out of her nerves, she'll be fine." Derek told the camera.

"Ugh, I'm so sweaty and stinky" I complain as the video comes to an end. "Well, I was trying not to say anything" Derek joked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxIsBmkH4E (Here's what the dance looks like. Basically Emma is Bethany in the dances)

As the dance finished, I don't know if I felt more exhausted or relieved that I had got through the dance. Derek picked me up and hugged me. "Good job that was really good" He told me as we walked over to Tom and the Judges to receive our comments.

After our comments which included some judgement, but mostly praise we were rushed up to the top of the studio to re-join our cast mates. We were taken over to Erin who said "Are you tired? You've been waiting all night to have your turn, nerves wise, how were you doing?" "I was okay then just before we went on I felt sick to my stomach but as the music started, I suddenly started to relax and enjoyed it" "And what do you think" She asked turning to Derek. "I'm very happy I think it went a lot better than we first expected. Very proud" "Very good job guys so let's get your scores"

Here's the moment of truth expect low Emma.

"Carrie Ann Inaba" "8"

"Len Goodman" "8" Okay, I was totally not expecting those scores.

"Julianne Hough” "8"

"Bruno Tonioli" "8" Can someone close my shocked mouth before I start catching flies. I slowly looked up at Derek as he gave me a hug to see him smiling wide.

"32 out of 40. This is a very good score for being so nervous, what are your thoughts" Erin asked. "I'm just totally speechless, I can't believe it, I'm so happy" I replied.

As the show went to commercial ready for their final couple of the night all the other contestants approached me and began giving me hugs. I finally approached Sadie Robertson, who had slowly become one of my closest friends. I think it was because we're so close in age, her being 17 and me being 20. That and our partners were best friends. "That was awesome you did so well" She told me. I smiled “Well, it was nothing compared to your dance, they may as well hand you your ticket to the final now". I replied, hugging her again.

“What are you doing tonight then, Sadie?” “Mark, my mom, my dad and I are going to a restaurant for dinner. What about you Em?” She replied.

"I'm exhausted, so I'm going to order some room service and most likely fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow" I replied laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey anyone reading this! I just wanted to say thank you for reading. This is also posted on Wattpad.
I know it's not the best but this is my first Fanfiction and sometimes I try so hard I end up ruining the writing. Please don't be too harsh on me!
Just a quick btw I know that alot of this is basically Bethany's journey on DWTS however I wanted to base it off someone but didn't really know who so i went with Bethany sorry to her fans.....