Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Jack

I search around my room frantically looking for my wallet. I just had it at... Of course. I smacked myself on the forehead as I walked out the front door and down the street to their house.

"Ryan! Ryan open the fucking door!" I yelled banging on the door for what felt like forever. I groaned. Something was telling me they were in the pool. Or he was and Liz and Raina was still going at it. Either way they weren't going to hear the door. I lifted up the pot of flowers grabbing the spare key and unlocking the front door. I walked in and seen my wallet still sitting on the coffee table. I sighed thankfully. The house was to quiet. Too quiet for my taste. Deciding to snoop around I headed upstairs towards her room, slightly hoping to catch her sleeping. I wondered if she looked innocent in her sleep.

I opened her door surprised to find her bed empty. I shrugged maybe her and Liz decided to go out. Going into a sneaky plan I headed towards Ryan's room. I was going to scare the shit out of him. Instead I was surprised when I opened his door and found all three of them cuddled up clothes scattered everywhere in the room. My mouth dropped as realization hit me. The room had a stale smell of sweat and sex. I couldn't believe it.

"What the hell?!" I shouted causing his eyes to pop open. I don't know why I yelled, but I did. I wasn't disgusted I was just surprised.

"Disturb, huh?" I said teasingly. He rolled my eyes and got up pulling his boxers on and pushing him towards the door. He checked to make sure the girls were still sleeping before shutting the door quietly.

"Downstairs." I growled. I still had a smirk on my face and it was pissing me off.

"I guess if I had a sister was that hot I'd want to fuck her too. And her friend." I winked at him. A smirk brought itself to his face.

"It's not like that Jack. Honest. Don't ask either, I wouldn't know the answer. Just promise you won't tell anyone. They wouldn't understand it either."

"I won't tell under one condition." I said a sneaky grin on my face. I knew he wasn't going to like this, but he had no choice.

"What's that?"

"I want..." I said stalling for time.

"What the hell do you want Jack?" He said wiping his hand over his face in frustration.

"I want leverage, and a little black mailing." I said getting ready to walk out.

"I hate you." He said through clenched teeth.

"Feeling's mutual. Thanks for the false hope by the way." I walked out the house a smirk on my face. It was then that I realized I was jealous. He had something that I wanted, and couldn't get it if I tried. I wanted Raina, but leverage was just as good sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol. Jack is so evil.