Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Liz

When I woke up, I was the only one in the room. My body was slightly sore, but I didn't care. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with guilt. Quickly getting dressed before the tears started and heading downstairs, only stopping when I heard their voices from the kitchen.

"Raina I know Jack. He's going to want you. To his self. If it comes to that I won't make you do anything that aren't willing to. If he outs us, he outs us." I could hear the sincerity in his voice. It broke me a little.

"No this is partly my mess also. I'll do what I need to keep us a secret." She choked a little on her words. I felt bad. I pulled out my phone and text the one person I knew could make her stop hurting.

The park. NOW!

I slipped the phone back into my pocket and didn't bother to say goodbye. I left and headed towards the park. It was so open, except for the picnic table hidden behind two trees and a mess of bushes. I knew he would be there.

"That wasn't part of the plan Jack!" I yelled in a harsh whisper. I hated him so much right now. "You were suppose to wait a while-"

"You weren't suppose to sleep with them." He said his voice full of malice, cutting me off. I stopped and sunk into my seat.

"You're right. I wasn't suppose to, but I did. Look, either you back off or I'll spill everything and live with them hating us both."

"I'll only back off if and only if Raina goes out with me. I might not be him, but I'm just as good."

"The only that will happen is if and only if you join in. You keep the secret and explain the it was jealousy that made you act like that. It's the least you can do."

"Why would I join in?" He said honestly confuse.

"Because even though you have to share her with us, you'll at least have her in public. Now go back and explain and apologize, wait an hour first. I'm heading back first and I don't want them to be suspicious."

He nodded an okay, but agreed nonetheless. This was more complicated than I thought it was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish I know. Necessary though