Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Raina

"Raina. Raina wake up." whispered Ryan in my ear. "Fuck Raina. Wake the fuck up." I could the desperation in his voice. Slowly my eyes began to flutter open. My body hurt to move. I winced from the pain,but manage to lean up on my elbows. I saw as a smirk took over his face.

"Fuck you. What do you want?"

"Jack knows. Come downstairs. We'll discuss it down there." He shifted his eyes to where Liz lye still asleep. I understood immediately. She was new, she didn't need this to burden her.

"So Jack knows, huh?" I asked a little blush on my cheeks.

"You're not going to want him to join. He's planning some kind of scheme he wants leverage."

"Leverage?"

"Leverage. I won't put you through that."

"Well if you hadn't gave him so much false hope of us getting together this wouldn't be happening."

"That's how we recruit Raina. You know this."

"I do, but he wants leverage with you Ryan. What does this have to do with me?"

"Raina I know Jack. He's going to want you. To his self. If it comes to that I won't make you do anything that aren't willing to. If he outs us, he outs us." I could hear the sincerity in his voice. It broke me a little. I hadn't thought about it like that. My breath caught in my throat.

"No this is partly my mess also. I'll do what I need to keep us a secret." I said shocking myself. Ryan walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I stood on my tip toes as I tried to push our lips together. He closed the rest of the space. Our lips quickly moving in a heated passion.

"Aren't you sore?" He breathed momentarily pulling away to catch our breaths.

"I'll manage." That was all the conformation he needed as he ripped his lips away from mines and bent me over the counter. I let out a moan at his sudden roughness. He pulled me by hair colliding his chest with my back. I almost purred at the simple action.

"Who do you belong to?" He growled placing light kisses down my neck causing me to shiver. It had been so long since we had been just us. In all honesty it probably had been about two or three days at the most. I smiled as I answered.

"You daddy." He wasn't expecting that. Without hesitation he pushed his entire length inside me causing me to scream out. I gripped the edge of the counter trying to sturdy myself as he repeated the action. The dirty words just oozing from my mouth. "I've been such a bad girl."

"How bad?"

"Very. Dirty and needing of punishing. Punish me Ryan." I practically begged as he slapped hard on my ass pushing himself into me just as hard. I felt as tears began to wail up. I heard the door close after another scream left me. I was so close when he pulled out.

"Looks like we've got another bad girl. Strip. Raina get on the counter." He commanded. I didn't hesitate to do as told and neither did Liz. He pulled her over towards me, stopping her in front of me.

"Spread your legs and eat." I couldn't help the little bubble of laughter that escaped my lips. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me deeply before throwing me back on the counter and roughly spreading my legs apart. His little way of telling me this was no laughing matter. I leaned back as he pushed Liz forward. The instant her tongue slid up my folds my lips bucked and I threw my head back in pure ecstasy.

A moment later she screamed into my pussy. I assumed Ryan had finally pushed into her. She began to lick and suck faster to match his pace. Her moans and his grunts were sending me over the edge as her fingers found their way inside of me. My breaths were coming quicker and shorter as my orgasm fast approached. I tightened my thighs around her neck as my back arched. As if seeing me suffer was something he liked, Ryan opened my legs once again. The orgasm was at me more forcefully with each lap she gave me. Once again I tried to move my legs, only to remind me that Ryan was holding them in place. I wanted to scream for her to stop, but I didn't want to seem weak. As the fog took over my brain and the dark spot began to cloud my vision I felt something at my entrance. I tried to brace myself, but I couldn't. It felt different. The width the same but the length slightly different. I didn't care the prolonged orgasm was killing me.

"Faster." I managed to get out. I moaned out loud as he picked up speed. I was so close.

"Hold on for me baby. Hold on." I recognized the voice, before I could ask anything, he hit a spot that always caught me off guard.

"Oh my god! Right there, right there. Again." I screamed his name on the edge of my tongue. He tensed as he pushed in deeper hitting that same spot all over again. I could hear Liz screaming Ryan's name on side of me. She was quickly becoming distant.

"Say my name." He whispered leaning over and pushing himself deep within me forcefully and sending me over the edge.

"Jack!" I screamed as I camed all over his member. He smiled as he placed his lips against mine. I was slowly coming too as I heard Liz climax seconds after me. I let Jack continue and was soon on my way to a second orgasm before he finally collapsed on top of me. Followed soon after by Ryan. I could hear the heavy pants in the room as he and Ryan bumped fists. Just like that Jack had become a part of us. To be filled in later, they helped us off the counter and towards the bedrooms. No one bothering to grab their clothes. Barely able to move from soreness and sleep weighing heavily on us we climbed the stairs and separated into mines and Ryan's room. I wanted nothing more than to curl up with Jack and sleep. We laid on my bed, but I couldn't leave it that way.

"No telling anyone what's going on, understand?" I asked trying to stifle a yawn. "Whenever Ryan and Liz announced that they're dating to cut down the suspicions we will to, but get it clear... We aren't dating. Got it?"

"Got it. Now shut up and sleep." I smiled as I laid on his chest. He pulled my naked frame closer to his and together we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So apparently Jack is in. Is this still a triangle? I guess not.