Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Jack

I sat in the park after Liz left her words weighing heavily on me. She was right,but wrong at the same time. No matter if they let me in or not Raina would never seriously be mines. This much I knew. My phone went off signalling that my hour was up. I stood up and headed to their house. The front door was left unlocked, which was unusual for them. I walked in hearing moaning coming from the kitchen as I locked the door behind me.

"Man their like fucking rabbits." I said under my breath. I stopped in the doorway as I leaned against the frame. Ryan was fucking the shit out of Liz from behind as Liz ate Raina's pussy. Raina looked like at any moment she was going to explode. I was strangely turned on from the sight. Ryan noticed me and waved me over. Quickly I stripped before going over to Raina and positioning myself between her legs. Almost instantly her walls began to clench around me.

"Faster." She managed to get out. I moaned out loud as I picked up speed. I could tell she was close.

"Hold on for me baby. Hold on." before she could ask anything, I hit a spot that caught her off guard.

"Oh my god! Right there, right there. Again." She screamed. I tensed as I pushed in deeper hitting that same spot all over again. I could hear Liz screaming Ryan's name on side of her. I had to stay focus on Raina,which was hard cause I wanted a taste of Liz also.

"Say my name." I whispered leaning over and pushing myself deeper within her forcefully trying to send her over the edge.

"Jack!" She screamed as she camed all over my member. I smiled as I placed my lips against hers. She let me continue and was soon on her way to a second orgasm. I tried to hold on so she could reach it, but I collapsed on top of her. Followed soon after by Ryan. I could hear the heavy pants in the room as me and Ryan bumped fists. Just like that I had become a part of them. We helped them off the counter and towards the bedrooms. No one bothering to grab their clothes. Barely able to move from soreness and sleep weighing heavily on us. We climbed the stairs and separated into her's and Ryan's room. I wanted nothing more than to curl up with her and sleep. We laid on her bed, and she instantly spoke.

"No telling anyone what's going on, understand?" She asked trying to stifle a yawn. "Whenever Ryan and Liz announced that they're dating to cut down the suspicions we will to, but get it clear... We aren't dating. Got it?"

"Got it. Now shut up and sleep." She smiled as she laid on my chest. I pulled her naked frame closer to me and together we drifted off into a peaceful sleep. A few hours later I was awaken by Ryan. He threw me a pair of shorts and told me to meet him downstairs. He was smirking and it wasn't until he left that I realized why. Raina had a death grip around my waist. It took all of five minutes of promises that I was coming back before she let me go. I threw on the shorts and went to go meet Ryan.

"What?" I questioned with a yawn. I was tired.

"One, how did you get out of her grip? Two, I told your brothers you were sleeping over since they couldn't reach you on your phone."

"Told her I wasn't leaving. Thanks bro good looking out."

"Did she fill you in already?"

"Yeah, and I agreed to the terms if that's what you're asking. I'm still a little shock though. You know you could've me this man."

"I couldn't."

"Why?"

"I recruit guys. It was never one she wanted. That is until you guys grew up. Anyways, I couldn't add another guy until she found another girl. But see finding a girl we both like is complicated and you never know how people are going to react. So when our mom introduced her to Liz she believed Liz to be the one. Don't be mistaken though, everything that happened today was a pure coincidence. Anyways, now that you're in, wait till you get a taste of her and Liz together. That shot is amazing."

"I don't think I can handle them both just yet." I laughed throwing my hands up in surrender.

"Too bad. This was a distraction. Or a set up. Have fun." He said running up the stairs to his to and locking the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head laughing as I went back to Raina's room. To my surprise her and Liz were on the bed fingering each other. They looked at me and gestured for me to join them. I prayed for strength.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I suck at updating, but I hope this was worth it. Another update coming soon