Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Ryan

I watched as she flirted with the guys. I found it hilarious. She knew exactly what to do to get under their skin. Zack, however, was an easily target when his mind wasn't properly distracted. I laughed as she sat between his legs and grabbed the controller.

"If you teach me how to play this, I'll teach you how to play something else later." I almost choked as he scooted back away from her. She tossed her bottle of apple juice to me and I took a sip.

"Dude your sister is a fucking tease." He said through gritted teeth. I laughed again.

"Zack the worst thing you can do is call her a tease to her face. She's only going to mess with you now." She winked at me before feigning hurt.

"Am not Ry!"she exclaimed. "I'm hot. Does anybody else want a Popsicle?" She asked getting up and purposely touching Zack shoulder gently as she walked past him to the kitchen.

"And let the games begin." I said as I started another round with Mack this time. About an hour had passed and Raina hadn't done anything to Zack. I was kind of disappointed in her. We had turned off the game and was just sitting here baking in the heat. Then I noticed her. She was in her pink and purple two piece bathing suit. (My personal favorite). She was teasing me also.

"Hey, I'm going to go for a swim. Anyone want to come make sure I don't drown. How about you big papa?" She said turning towards Zack. She let her legs brushed up against his member as she spoke. You could tell he was trying to think of all things he found disgusting to keep himself from getting hard. Unsatisfied with his reaction she brought out the seductive, yet whiny voice that drove him crazy. She stepped in front of him, her leg still between his.

"What's the matter Zacky? You don't want me so close to you? How about you just touch me? Come on Zack you know you want to."she grabbed his hands and placed them on her lower black. He was as still as a statue. The rest of us were in hysterics.

"Come on Zack. Say something." She said as she laid on his chest and placed her hands at the hem of his shorts."come on Zack, I want to hear that sexy deep voice of yours." She her face was inches away from his when the doorbell rang.

"Oh thank god, saved by the bell." He breathed an obvious sigh of relief as I answered the door. My mouth dropped instantly at the sight of her. She was hot.

"Hi, I'm Liz. I'm looking for Raina." She said. I barely uttered a word as Raina suddenly appeared.

"Oh hi Liz. What're you doing here?"

"Our moms set up a play date remember. Even though we are way too old for that. Anyways, I brought my swim suit. Want to go for a swim?"

"Sure these guys were getting boring anyways." She grabbed Liz hand and headed towards the bathroom before coming back and kissing Zack passionately on the lips.

"I'm not done with you just yet baby. Get in you trunks, we're all going for a swim." I could see them about to deny, but I was quick to stop them.

"Come on guys what's the worst that can happen!" I said just as she walked out the bathroom. Raina smiled as if she was doing this intentionally.

"Besides getting seduced by your sister AND her friend?" Said Zack rolling his eyes. He just never learned his lesson when it came to Raina.

"Oh please Zack, I'll never intentionally seduce you and your brothers." She said sweetly before nibbling on his ear lightly. I laughed. I should've been jealous,but I knew I was the one that she gave it too every night so I didn't care. Little did I know, things were about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because you deserve it. I know I suck at updating. If I had a computer things would be so much better. I could already have the story typed up and finished.