Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Liz

I sat on a inner tube floater as I watched Ryan. I wondered why Raina never told me she had a brother. Of course we hadn't known each other long, and we were only hanging out because our moms were basically making us. Don't get me wrong she was a cool girl, but not really my cup of tea. I turned to face her only to see that she had caught me watching her brother. I blushed a little.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"What are you apologizing for?" She asked raising a perfectly arched brow at me.

"I don't know. It seems polite to after being caught staring at Ryan." She mouthed an silent 'oh' as she looked at him.

"I get it. He's pretty hot. What do say to messing with their minds a bit?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do you feel about kissing a girl?" She asked and I could see the hope in her eyes.

"Well it's not in my top three things to do." I said watching as the hope fell from her.

"Oh okay, well forget it."

"No, now I'm intrigued.What do you have in mind?"

"Well, they like to tease me because they're freaking giants. I get even by flirting with them. I never go father than a little kissing. Anyways, I'm able to tease the triplets easily, but I can never tease my brother. I mean he's my brother." I watched as a sneaky smile found its way to her lips as she watched them throw Jack into the pool. The streaks of color in their hair really helped with recognizing who they were. There was a spark in her eyes as she finally began to speak again."I think I just found a way to get all of them at once. Are you in? Trust me though, you have to get over your homophobia."she laughed.

"I'm not homophobic Raina." I scoffed. She rolled her eyes and scoffed back.

"Then prove it." She said making her voice seductive as she pulled me off the inner tube. I fell into the water creating a small splash. I popped up out of the water and attempted to wringe out my hair. I was surprised when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Wiping the water out of my eyes I seen that it was Raina. I knew I had a weird look on my face. She was kind of creeping me out.

"You don't have to go along. If it's any help you can pretend I'm Ryan. Or if you were serious about the acting thing you can ACT like you're enjoy it. If you want to back out let me know." She walked closer to me and he voice was laced in what I was assuming was mock lust. I mean it was obvious she liked guys. She kissed at my neck as she rubbed up and down my arms. She was teasing me as she placed light kisses on my sensitive spot.

"If you want me to stop. Just say so." A moan slipped past my lips as she bit at my neck. I tilted my head to the right a little to allow her easier access. Her hands traveled down my back and grabbed at my ass. I gasped as her eyes landed on mines. This was moment was a little to heavy for my taste, but for some strange reason I felt like I had a point to prove. She leaned towards me as I leaned towards her closing the little bit of space between us. Our lips moved together slowly before she licked the bottom of my lip silently asking for access. Instantly she jammed her tongue into my mouth and picking up speed. There was no need for acting I was enjoying this little show we were putting on. A few seconds later she pulled away a placed her forehead against mines.

"Now I'm going to kiss you again. This time much much slower. Almost teasingly slow. Afterwards we're going to look towards the guys and smile. Can you do that?" I nodded my head yes and she closed the space again. She pushed her lips against and lingered there for at least ten seconds and repeating the action. She pulled away before we both turned towards the guys. They were all standing there with their mouths hanging open and Jack in mid air.

"I'm going home."started Zack." I-I can't take this type of torture."

I heard her laugh as he got out the pool and grabbed his clothes.

"Bye Zacky." She said blowing him a kiss. She looked at Ryan and winked at him. He just shook his head with a smirk on his face and gave her a thumbs up. My mind was still stuck on the foreplay. I don't like girls but I did enjoy that a little bit more than I should've. She seemed not to be phased by it at all so I kept it too myself.

"Can I join the party?!" Yelled Jack with a smile on his face. That I laughed at as Raina rolled her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this chapter.

Enjoy...