Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Ryan

I don't know how she did it. Maybe she had a bigger influence over people than I gave her credit for. Still I had to admit it was hot. It was a love scene out of a porn before the lesbians began actually fucking each other. On top of that it looked real. Like they were actually enjoying what was happening and not just putting on a show. I felt myself growing hard as it replayed in my mind. The guys were still over and the last thing I wanted them to know was that my sister turned me on.

"Dude, waking up to that every morning would be the best." Said Jack throwing his arms around for emphasis. I rolled my eyes. Even though I wasn't paying attention to the conversation I could pretty much guess what he was talking about. It was nonstop with him.

"Who? Raina or Liz?"

"No offense dude, but you sister. I would love to wake up to her teasing every morning. That's one relationship that could last for me." I wanted to punch him in his face, but I remain indifferent.

"She won't go for you bro. Just being honest."

"And why not?"he said quickly letting him temper get the best of him. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

"Dude, you're too much of a challenge for her. She lives to tease others. You on the other hand take it like it's the best thing to happen to you. She likes the way Zack reacts which why she picks on him the most. Mack remains indifferent so...yeah."

"So I need to be more scared of her than attracted is what you're saying to me?"

I nodded my head yeah as the bell rung.

"I got it Ryan, by the way stop spilling my secrets asshole!" She yelled causing me to laugh. Jack was looking at me funny.

"Twin telepathy bro. Shit kicks in when it wants to."

He mouthed an 'oh' as Liz, Raina and Zack came were we was caring three boxes of pizza.

"Look who decided to rejoin the party." She said sitting on Macks lap. I looked at Jack with an eyebrow raised. This was untouched territory. She never really teased Mack, guess that's all was going to change. To my surprise Liz was in on it. She smirked before going and sitting on Mack's other leg. My jaw as well as Jacks dropped. This couldn't possibly be about to happen right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting to it. Still a month of summer left.