Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Raina

"Wait, so you think Ryan is hot? That you're sure about?" I asked trying to stifle a laugh.

"Yes."she said barely over a whisper.

"But you enjoyed our little make out scene in the pool. Like as if i was a boy enjoyed it?" Her cheeks heated up. She looked so adorable when she blushed. I almost felt bad taunting her like this. Almost.

"Yes." She whispered looking at the ground. I rolled my eyes as I made her look at me again. This was wrong. What I was about to do was wrong?

"Little insider about Ryan. If you really want him cut out the sweetheart shit. He likes a challenge. Someone he can't get with his charm. Someone to basically tease him like we did earlier. Only thing is you can't do it to him. That's the only way to make him yours." That was never going to happen. He might fuck her, but that's about it.

"I'm confused." She said and I mentally slapped myself on the forehead. I hated rookies. Girls that needed to be taught to be sexy flirts. Teasers.

"Look, just do what I do but make it your own." I said getting up off my bed as she nodded. I was pretty sure the guys were still here. As soon as we left my room the doorbell rang.

"I got it Ryan, by the way stop spilling my secrets asshole!" I yelled hearing him laugh.

"How do you know he's doing that?"

"Jack is there. Jack as a crush on me. Ryan thinks it's funny to give Jack false hope." I said bluntly as I shrugged my shoulders and open the door. I was surprised to see Zack right there. I smirked.

"Back so soon Zacky." I teased.

"I come in peace. I was a coward I know that. Leave me in peace and I'll give you pizza."

"What kind?"

"Meat lovers, pepperoni and cheese." He said quickly. I laughed.

"Lucky asshole." I winked at him. He smiled as he stepped into the house and I closed the door behind him."besides I have my sights set on Mack. Untouched territory."

"No way." He said shock evident on his face. I smiled.

"Totally going for it. Right Liz?" She nodded.

"This I must see." He said walking behind us.

"Look who decided to rejoin the party." I said sitting on Mack left leg. After a few deep breathes Liz mimicked my actions sitting on the right one. I turned to see that Jack and Ryan were exactly how I assumed they would be. Mouths on the floor. Mack had froze looking back and forth from me to Liz.

"Don't worry Big Mack. We won't bite." I started nibbling on his earlobe a little.

"Much." Finished Liz. She shocked me just how fast she jumped in. Maybe this chick was more like me then she wanted to admit.

"Mack you left you shirt off for us. That was so sweet of you." I teased as I winked towards Liz. She smirked as we both began to kiss his chest. Moving down agonizingly slow towards his abs. I ran my tongue up the middle letting my lips brush past Liz's in a quick kiss. She smile as she began rubbing the inside of his thigh. I rubbed closer to where his gender was already a nub. Getting harder as we continued our tease.

"Let us know if you want us to continue Mack. Just tell us to go further and we will." Said Liz kissing at his hip bones. I ran my tongue along the line, not liking the fact that she was trying to upstage me. With a smirk on my face I got on my knees and massage his gender with my hand. She stood up and leaned towards his ear.

"You like that." He growled kissing his neck. I used my eyes to tell her to move over towards his shoulder. That's where his sensitive spot is located. She picked up easily. I left her to it using my tongue to lick at his hip line and abs again while still rubbing at the inside of his thighs. Getting closer and closer to his gender. I could hear him gasp and I assumed that Liz had bit him where I told her too. Just as I was about to massage his gender that was already rock hard he jumped up knocking me over.

"Fuck Raina."he growled between clenched teeth. "You win alright. Just please. Please leave me be." I laughed as I pulled Liz down on top of me as she tried to help me up.

"We're going to be good friends." I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer between my legs.

"I agree."she said winking at me before pushing our lips together. This I like greatly, but she was still a rookie. I flipped her over and began kissing at her neck intent on leaving my mark. Just like that I forgot where we were and I'm pretty sure she did too. I brought my hand to her breast and began to gently rub at them as she scratched at my back. I growled into her neck before going back to her lips and kissing her.

I was shocked by how hungry the kiss was. Never leaving her lips I brought my hand over her gender and began to rub at her. The fabric of her bikini bottom was irritating. I slipped my hand underneath and rubbed roughly at her. She removed her lips from mines to let and moan echo around the room. That brought me back to reality. I removed my fingers from inside her feeling her juices sticking to my fingers. I smiled as I kissed her one last time and got up. She was panting heavy. I looked around the room to see all the guys stunned and frozen to their seats.

"Come on Liz lets take a shower." I said helping her up and leading her to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg! What just happened? I can't stop laughing.

Comment, recommend, subscribe. More support, more juicy updates.