Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Ryan

I sat there stoned face. What the hell just happened? How the hell did that just happen?

"Please tell me y'all just saw what I saw?" Said Jack his voice full of disbelief. I knew we all nodded our heads in silence. All too afraid to speak. Silently hoping that what we just witnessed actually happened and not our minds fucking with us.

"Um..." I started, unsure how to continue. "Um... You guys should go. I need to talk to my sister about her actions."

"I thought we had band practice today."said Zack coming to reality first.

"I'm pretty sure none of us would be able to focus. You guys might have enjoyed seeing that, but I'm kind of disturbed." I lied easily even though the fog was still in my head heavily. "Look just go and we can get up later, or maybe a different day."

They all obliged as they got up and left after saying their goodbyes. Once they were down the street I closed the door and sighed. Trying to stop a boner from coming was harder then getting rid of one. I leaned against the door as I let everything come back to mind. The pool scene, the scene that just happened. The way their bodies fit together and how perfect they seemed for what we were into. Of course Liz had no idea what she just signed up for. I doubt Raina told her. I looked down to see that I was fully erected. I was going to need help with this. I walked towards the bathroom door hearing what I knew were Raina's moan getting louder. Not bothering to knock and walking in I seen Liz on her knees and her head between Raina's thighs.

I definitely underestimated Raina's influence over others. I leaned against the door frame, pulling my member out of my trunk and began stroking myself slightly. The throbbing against my hand was intense as a groan slipped past my lips. Liz jumped startled confused as to why both Raina and I weren't phased by this. Before she could open her mouth Raina walked over to me and kissed me deeply. I let my hands roll down her back before grabbing her ass firmly. She moaned into my mouth as she used her hand to pump up and down my throbbing member.

"What the hell are you doing?"said Liz breaking out heated moment. Raina groaned laying her head on my shoulder. I laughed.

"Liz,"she started."Ryan and I have sex from time to time. No one knows and it keeps us satisfied. You should be happy. We're willing to let you be a part of...us. So many people would kill for that chance."

"Good then you don't need me."she said trying to brush past us. I laughed as I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"It's not that easy. It's hard to find someone that we both like. Lucky enough we found you. Don't worry no one will ever know what's going on. You'll come over to hang out and we'll have sleepovers like any other friends. Only ours will consist of something more." She said as i kissed at her neck. There was no denying she was going to convince her.

"In a few weeks when school start back, you'll say you're dating Ryan. No pressure. Just...I don't know. Do this one for me?" She said seductively as she walked towards Liz. Liz trying to back away ended up on top of the sink. I watched as Raina spread her legs apart and began kissing her folds before licking up her glistening wet slit.

"You taste so good Liz. Please, don't let this be the last time I get to taste you." She said. If I wasn't about to go crazy from my hormones I would've laughed. She began to lick at her more viciously, driving her tongue deep within her. Liz threw her head back her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her moans were echoing around the room as she tried to form words.

"I'm in." She managed to get out before a moan slipped past her lips again. I could see her hips beginning to buck. I smiled. Raina definitely deserved a reward for this. I walked to them and spread Raina's legs apart, rubbing my member up against her wet clit. Without a moment more of hesitation I pushed my full length inside her. We both let out an audible groan as I began to pump in and out of her, picking up speed with each one. Their combined moans would soon send me over the edge. This was a great start to a lifelong friendship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn they're good.