Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Liz

"Come on Liz, lets go take a shower."said Raina helping me up, as I followed her lead to the bathroom. As the fog slowly disappeared from my head I found myself in disbelief. Raina was such a bad influence on me, but yet I only found myself drawn to her. She knew it to. We entered the bathroom and she closed the door behind us.

"The fact that we're still in our bathing suits makes this so much easier." She said her tone coated in lust as she undid the clasp on my bikini top. I gasped slightly as the cold air hit my already erected nipples.

"If your not comfortable. Let me know now."she said as her hands roamed freely across my naked body. She was good at making me feel like I had something to prove. Slowly I was catching on. Still I took the bait. I pulled her bottoms down and pushed her on top of the sink. Almost instantaneously her hands flew to my hair, pushing me deeper into her throbbing wet pussy. Her taste was sweet as I kissed and licked at her folds before taking her clit between my teeth. I had never done this before, but from the way she was moaning I guess I was good. I stopped hearing a groan coming from behind me. I shook my head thinking nothing of it as I pushed my tongue into her hole. This time I was sure what I heard didn't come from Raina.

I jumped startled confused as to why Raina weren't phased by him watching us. I mean he was her brother after all, and he was touching himself to us. Before I could open my mouth Raina walked over to him and kissed him deeply. He let his hands roll down her back before grabbing her ass firmly. She moaned into his mouth as she used her hand to stroke him gently. I was freaked.

"What the hell are you doing?" I practically yelled breaking their little moment. Raina groaned laying her head on his shoulder. He laughed.

"Liz,"she started."Ryan and I have sex from time to time. No one knows and it keeps us satisfied. You should be happy. We're willing to let you be a part of...us. So many people would kill for that chance."

"Good then you don't need me." I said trying to brush past them. He laughed as he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. I didn't see what was so funny.

"It's not that easy. It's hard to find someone that we both like. Lucky enough we found you. Don't worry no one will ever know what's going on. You'll come over to hang out and we'll have sleepovers like any other friends. Only ours will consist of something more." She said as he kissed at her neck. I knew she was trying to convince me.

"In a few weeks when school start back, you'll say you're dating Ryan. No pressure. Just...I don't know. Do this one for me?" She said seductively as she walked towards me. I was trying to back away only to end up on top of the sink. I watched as Raina spread my legs apart and began kissing my folds before licking up my already wet slit.

"You taste so good Liz. Please, don't let this be the last time I get to taste you." She said. She began to lick at my more viciously, driving her tongue deep within me. I threw my head back my eyes rolling into the back of my head. My moans were echoing around the room as I tried to form words.

"I'm in." I managed to get out before a moan slipped past my lips again. I could feel as hips beginning to buck underneath her. I was so close. Everything ceased as he grabbed her hand and she grabbed mind.

"Where are we going?" I asked panting heavily. They both just smile, but neither said anything. What did I agree to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg. Omg. Omg. This story is crazy weird, but I hope its good.

Comment,recommend, subscribe.

...Enjoy!