Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Ryan

"Oh my god! Ryan!" Screamed out Raina temporarily detaching her lips from Liz's folds as she screamed my name. There was a light layer of sweat covering my body as I continued to pump in and out of her. Liz was panting heavily as Raina continued to lap up her juices.

"Raina, I'm gonna cum." She said barely over a whisper. I smiled knowing I had done that to her voice. Seconds later we all climaxed and fell on top of each other.

I dropped on side of both of them breathing heavily. I smiled as I kissed them both on the lips. I could still taste their juices on each others mouth.

"Liz, you do understand you can't tell anyone about this,right? Not even the triplets." Said Raina as I pulled her naked body closer to me. She laid on my chest and I kissed her on top of her head.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Amazing don't even begin to describe the time I just had." She said mimicking Raina's actions. I smiled as I lazily ran my fingers through their hair.

"Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Now get some sleep."I commanded with a yawn.

"Quick question. Have y'all ever done this with anyone else?"

"Nope you're the first and hopefully the only."said Raina before I could.

"I intend on being the only one."

"Good to know." Said Raina groggily. I laughed lightly.

"Go to sleep you too." I commanded. They said nothing else as they yawned. I listened until I could hear the breathing even out. Pulling them both closer to me, I yawned and began to drift off into dreamland.

I don't know how long I was sleep, but it was starting to get dark. I was still tired.

"Ryan! Ryan open the fucking door!" Yelled a familiar voice. It took a minute before I realized that it belonged to Jack. I panicked making sure he didn't wake up the girls.

The banging stopped and I sighed in relief drifting off into sleep again.

"What the hell?!" He shouted causing my eyes to pop open.

"Disturb, huh?" He said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and got up pulling my boxers on and pushing him towards the door. I checked to make sure they were still sleeping before shutting the door quietly.

"Downstairs." I growled. He still had that stupid smirk on his fave and it was pissing me off.

"I guess if I had a sister was that hot I'd want to fuck her too. And her friend." He winked at me. A smirk brought itself to my face.

"It's not like that Jack. Honest. Don't ask either, I wouldn't know the answer. Just promise you won't tell anyone. They wouldn't understand it either."

"I won't tell under one condition." He said a sneaky grin on his face. I knew I wasn't going to like this, but I had no choice.

"What's that?"

"I want..."
♠ ♠ ♠
And they've been caught.....by Jack?