Status: Ongoing

Dragon Braves

Dragon Braves

In the multiverse, they're many guilds, organizations, and groups that are founded for their own agenda and follow their own rules that either saves or destroys many worlds. One of those were called: The Dragon Braves, They're a group that saves the multiverse in their own way and if anyone threatens them or what they believe in, their liable to destroy you. The Dragon Braves are lead by multiple leaders but even they follow the words of one man and his name is Yu Hikaru. Yu Hikaru is a dragon-born of nobility but was raised to be a Iron-clad warrior for the people of his world of Foria. Many years ago, Foria was destroyed by Yu's father also known as the Mage of End. When Yu was sent to the vast space of darkness, he was saved by another dragon-born named Akira Matsuna and don the name Aikou Zetsunari. As Many Years passed Aikou found his royal bloodright in two worlds known as Eternia and Dragonual as a Honou and Xera. Aikou also played a huge role in both world's wars and problems not as a royal but a warrior on the battlefront. When things finally subside on both worlds, he and his sister Atsuki became main benefactors of the two worlds. After a few years of peace, Dragonual started to have enter-conflict within it's world politics mainly towards Aikou and the Honou line. Things only got worse when the Dragon Council found out that Aikou was the first Dragonslayer of his family line and decided to banish him to the same darkness that he was in originally seal in before. As they were about to open the portal to that darkness, Azerel, one of Aikou's advisor was able to change the destination to another world out of Dragonual's reach. Once Aikou gain consciousness and baring, he began his training as a Dragonslayer but wanted to change the outlook of the title so he began his search for a new master. On his travel he found an ancient temple that was in a different plane that was housed by Dragons. The nine dragons that were there train Aikou to his absolute limit and have return his original memory to him. When he was done, Aikou remember his true name and change his Dragonslayer title to Dragon Brave while gaining pacts with the nine dragons. After many years of trials and battles, Yu was able to establish his group called The Dragon Braves, through many shapes and forms. Throughout his travels, Yu, found out that he was given a special dragon codec in his bloodline called Xth. After training in the Ark of Origin, Yu, was find out more about the Xth codec in that it belong to an ancient race of dragons whose mana was unbound. When he left the Ark, Yu, restarted his travels and began to protect that which is in front of him. On his travels, Yu, was able to gain new abilities, insight, and purpose to what he believed in. When he was finally reunited with Dragon Braves, Yu, felt that he needed to stand down from master and allow the Dragon Braves grow on their own. Before he left, the new master Azerel bowed to him and said, "You'll always be welcome and we'll never forget you, Yu Hikaru, Dragon Hero.". Yu then smiled and said, "May our paths meet again in the battlefield." As he left.