Status: Ongoing

Dragon Braves

Travel 1 Magic Arc

Travel 1: Magic Arc

After He left, Yu, found himself in a flying the skies with Balmung in another world. As they were flying, they spotted a group of dragons going the opposite direction they were going and they immediately dive into the ocean to avoid a collision. As they saw the dragons fly by, they notices a speed boat heading their way. The boat passed them and splashed them with a large wave. One of the people on the boat noticed them a decided to help them out to get them on land. Once they let Yu on the boat, Some of them warmed up to him while other didn't and thought that he was a nuisance. When they all made it to a party island, the owner of the boat grabbed Yu and tossed him off the boat into the ocean again while laughing at him. Yu just looked at him with a straight face and sigh as he swam to the shoreline. As he was on the sand of the beach, Yu heard the cries of the dragons that he passed by and immediately ran into the forest of the island. When he got to the middle of the island, Yu got to the base of a mountain and processed to climb the mountain to see the dragons he passed. Once he got to the peak of the mountain, Yu was greeted by the dragons by a loud roar upon which he replied with a roar of his own. The dragons then treated Yu with respect that he was a true dragon. After the greeting, A native dragon-girl approach Yu wondering why he was here on the mountain. Yu explains that he wanted to know why the dragons were roaring for when they're in a safe location. Upon which the dragon-chief comes out and said, "Well that's an easy question. They're roaring because of the annual feasting of the sea. Upon which a pack of leviathan will appear and the dragons will try to devour them.". Yu was surprised because he knew that a large group of people are at the shore of the island partying. Yu then asked if it was okay for him to deliver the leviathans to the dragons. Upon which the dragon-chief said, "Well I don't see why not but it's usually suicide to fight a pack like that by one's self.". Yu then smiles and said "Don't worry I always do the most craziest of things. This should be a little difficult but manageable.". They then waited for the leviathans to attack the shores for hours on in until the heard a loud screech in the air. The Leviathans started their attack on the shores where the large group of people were at. Upon which Yu got on Balmung's back and proceed to fly towards the leviathans to defeat them. After an hour of combat, the leviathans defeated and were given to the dragon village on the mountain. Because of the attack, the party was cancelled and everyone had to return home so Yu began asking people to see if anyone help him get to mainland but no one would either because they were afraid of him or hated him because they thought he was the reason the party cancelled. When Yu was about lose hope, a rich benefactor of the party decided to give him a ride to the mainland. As they were riding a speed boat to the mainland, the rich girl began explaining the world's history and rules to Yu. Yu found out a lot about the world called: Magoika, it's rules, and laws from this rich girl. As they were reaching mainland, Yu thought to himself, "This is going to a wild ride. I hope you're ready Magoika.". After a few months on the mainland, Yu went on many adventures and became a legend in a few towns as the Wandering Dragon Mage. He made friends and enemies across the world to protect what he believes in. One of his adventures lead him to a parallel world in Magoika called: T'cheina. When he was able to return to Magoika, Yu noticed that a half of year has passed and everything has changed. Some of his friends had turned on him believing that he abandon them. It took a couple of battles for them to believe Yu's story about the parallel world. When the world found out about the other world, Constant battles reign through the lands to try and find a way to get to that world. Yu knew that only misfortune can come from opening the gates again, so he took final quest to quell the fighting. After countless fights, even fighting a demon lord, Yu was able to close the gates until the worlds are at agreement which cost him his stay at Magoika. Upon which he started to disappear from that world slowly. After giving a heartfelt farewell to the one that loved him, Yu disappear completely only becoming magic particles in the wind. Yu's final words to her before the magic particles disappear was, "May our adventure always stay in your heart.".
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is still ongoing