Status: Ongoing

Zodiac Gaze

Zodiac Gaze

In 1000 years B.C. There was an ancient competition known only as the Zodiac Gaze. This competition was played by an ancient race: The Zodiacs, who would fight for the chance to get their hands on an artifact known as The Brightest Star. Many years people had tried to get this artifact but to no avail until one man was able to gain this artifact and has dubbed himself as the Zodiac King. The Zodiac King reign for many years until the power went to his head and he made an added rule that winner can destroy the loser's star. When it became in effect, the world was clouded with chaos as people started going crazy with the new rule even to go as far as destroying them without declaring battle. Little did they know that it would come to bite them as the people who had corrupted hearts and souls who would either lose the star or have it become eroded would become an ancient creature known as The Seekers. The Seekers are known to attack people for their stars and souls so they can become human again but for many it's impossible. The Zodiac began to stop using that rule and began to fight the Seeker with their stars. The Zodiac King was furious that his subjects weren't listening to him or taking part of the competition. So the king started to go on a murder spree killing anything and anyone that got in his way. The spree lasted for days until a group of Zodiacs took on the Zodiac King and won barely. The Leader of the group saw the artifact was slowly eroding so they all decided to send the artifact to the heavens so it can recover. When everything was over, that group was now known as the 7 Gaze. Heroes that will protect their people and the culture of Zodiac Gaze but a few people follow the late Zodiac King's new rule. So for Many years world was at most peaceful until the year of 20XX when the games came back.