Status: Ongoing

Zodiac Gaze

Showdown 2: Irresistible beauty, Virgo

Showdown 2: Irresistible beauty, Virgo

When night falls, Chao finally made it to his new home where he is greeted by his older sister Ren. "Chao~! Where the hell have you been!? You have us worried when left for this long. Don't you know what time it is? Honestly learn to keep track of thing!" She said as she was chopping his head. Before Chao can say anything, the door knocks and when they opened the door it was Akae. "A-A-Akae what are you doing here?!" Chao said while being surprised and scared at the same time. Akae tilt her head and said, "What do you mean what am I doing here? I just thought since we're partners we should stay close to each other.". Chao blushed and said, "Wh-Wh-Wh-What are you saying!?". As he was about to something else, his sister grabbed his shoulder and said in the terrifying voice, "Chao~ What she mean by 'partners' !? Did you do something perverted to her?!". Chao looking horrified looks at his sister and said, "Wait it's not what it sounds like! I swear I didn't do anything of that nature!". "YOU LIAR!!!!!!" She said while punching him into the face. Their parents come to the walkway to see what with all the commotion. Chao and Akae then explains everything that has happen this day and why she came there. Their parents look at each other and said, "Well do to the situation I guess we can let her stay here but if you're going into Chao's room please leave the door open or cracked.". Ren stands up and says, " Hold on where is she going to sleep? I guess she can stay in my room. Just you better not sneak into my room Chao." Everyone but Chao and Ren had a good chuckle about that. New day has dawn and Chao was waking up by the sounds of a girl screaming. "Hmm? That sounds like Ren. I better figure out what happen." he said while getting out of bed. When he exits his room he sees both Ren and Akae standing in the hall. "Hey sis what happen to you? You normally don't scream this early." He said while still being dozy. Akae went towards Chao and said, "Good morning Chao. The reason that Ren was yelling is because she noticed that my breast were larger that hers. What do you think Chao?" she then place his hands on her chest. Chao finally was fully aware and notice his hands were on Akae's chest and blushed. "YOU PERVERT!!!!" Ren said while slapping Chao. As they were eating breakfast Chao had a large hand mark on his cheek and blushing at the same time. After that they prepared for school at Tengami High School by putting on their uniforms. "So mom and dad how were you able to get Akae into school?" Chao asked since he was the first one to get ready. His dad smiled and responded with, "Well there was a lot of red tape but we manage to get through it. So you and her are going to be in the same grade. Good luck today." Chao then bowed and said, "Thank you father. I'll do my best in schooling." Ren and Akae come in their uniforms and Chao starts to blushed at Akae. "What's wrong Chao~? Find something you like?! you pervert!" Ren said looking angry. Chao then sighed left out the door and the other two followed. After couple of minutes, they made it to the school and went to the teacher's lounge. They then found their respected homerooms and began greeting themselves to their homeroom. Akae and Chao were in the same class and sat next to each other. After class was over, all the guys get up rush over to Akae even going as far as knocking over Chao to get to her. Chao sigh and left the classroom. As he was in the heading towards corner of the hallway, he hears a conversation from three seniors plotting something and he recorded it. When the time came Chao looks for the location that the seniors were talking about. He made it outside to see one of the seniors talking to a girl and rushed over there to see what was going on. The girl noticed him and said, "Who are you?". The senior turns around with a fake smile and Chao noticed it. "Hey I know what you're planing here!" he said with an angry voice. The girl was puzzled and said, "What are you talking about?". Chao then played the recording to the surprised of the senior. The girl noticed it was about her and she was scared of the senior then senior looks at Chao angrily. "You bastard! You ruined my plans! I guess I'll take her by force!" The senior said while charging at the girl. Chao intervene with a kick to the senior's face and stand in front of her. "Alright you're dead!" The senior said while wiping blood off his mouth and slapped his fingers to summon three Seekers. Chao was shocked when he noticed that the Seeker were wearing first year uniform of this school. "Why are they wearing the school's uniform?" The girl said in fear. "It's because that man had destroyed their stars and extinguish their souls." Akae said while walking towards the girl and Chao. The girl was really scared and said, "This is a dream right?" with tears in her eyes. Chao then cracked his knuckles and said, "Don't worry I'll protect you!". He then brought out his star and prepared for combat but before he started Akae tossed him a pair of special sunglasses. He then nodded and put them on while going into a fighting stance. The senior takes out his star and prepare for combat. Chao then shouted out, "Let's go! Zodiac Showdown!". The space around them began to change into a starry battleground and a voice said, "Please choose your first four cards.". They both chose their first four cards and the voice said, "Chao Gang: Shaolin Monk and Matsu hikari: Demon Lord. Showdown Commence!" After a few minutes of battle, Chao was in danger of losing and the senior said, "Hahaha what a loser! Now it's time for you to die!". The girl was worried for Chao and felt a pulsation throughout her while one of the stone cases were glowing. "So you're this one's master. Very well then." Akae said while approaching the girl. The girl looks at Akae giving her the case and said, "Will this help him?". Akae nodded and the girl takes the stone case, takes a determine pose, and said, "I Yuuki Setsuna summon thee!". The stone case became metal and emitted a giant pink light. The case said, "Virgo." and woman voice says, "Wow!". Yuuki then rushed in and intercept the final blow saying, "I won't let you kill him!" After couple minutes of fighting, The senior was on the ground and the Seekers were dead. "You Bastards! This isn't over yet!" The senior said while trying to get up. Chao then shouted, "Aries Bind!" and bound the senior's star from ever being use again. The senior tried to get the binds off but Akae then said, "No matter how you try you'll never get those binds off without Chao's permission.". The senior was furious and while running away he said, "This is the last you'll hear of me! I'll get you Chao! I'LL GET YOU!!!". When all was done, Chao looks at Yuuki and said, "Thank you! if it wasn't for you I would have died back there.". Yuuki smiled and said, "You're welcome but I should be thanking you. If it wasn't for you who know what would have happen to me. So thank you so much." while slightly blushing. Chao smiles and said, "Hey why don't we become friends." Yuuki smiles and nodded her head in agreement which thus they became friends. The Showdown Continues.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Virgo's beauty collides.....