Status: Work In Progress ^_^

Shaden Wars

I've never wanted to be a hero. If it were up to me I would live my life quietly without all the dangers of the unknown. But it seems that life has got a different plan for me, a fate I cannot escape. For I am the reincarnation of the Greek Goddess of the Moon, Selene. And now an enemy that should have been long dead, has resurfaced. It is up to me and my companions to bring an end to the Shadens once and for all. This is not the first time I've faced them. Something went horribly wrong all of those millenia ago. Problem is, none of us can remember. I fear that the worst is yet to come, and our fates are doomed to repeat themselves. This is only just the beginning.
  1. A Day To Remember
    It's Rayne's 20 birthday, and everything is going according to plan. There's even a Blue Moon Eclipse tonight to top off her birthday festivities. She doesn't know that tonight, once that blue moon rises, everything will change.
  2. The Morning After
    Rayne wakes up to a brand new day, but it all comes crashing down as she realizes...she can't remember anything from the previous night after the Eclipse. She immediatly gathers her companions and retrace their steps, desperate for answers.
  3. Forgive and Forget
    The group leaves PiPs and introduces the Snow family. Just when Rayne convinces herself that things can be normal, she is proven wrong.
  4. Never Be the Same
    Their true natures are exposed.