Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Dude! Back Off, She's Mine!

"Alexis, Can I ask you something?" Fire said as she walked into my room. Which is sort of a mess, due to Beau. He had no Organization skills what so ever.

"You just did Fire"

"Hardy har har... But no, For an assignment for my photography class we have to take pictures of someone that's special to us and that special someone that I picked, was you"
Fire said. I was little taken back but in a good way. I would've never guessed that she'd pick me for her assignment. I figured she'd pick a family member or something.

"For real? That's so sweet! I'm honored. But I have to ask, why didn't you pick one of your family members?"

"You lead a very exciting life. Your figure skating career has taken you all over the world. China, Japan, Canada, All over the united states.The way you skate on the ice is just breath taking. You're a Olympic gold medalist for heaven's sake!" Fire said. But then she sighed and began to frown. I must of hit a nerve when I asked about her family. "Me and my family don't exactly get along very well. They want me doing something that makes good money like a lawyer or a doctor. I don't want none of that. It doesn't make me happy. Photography makes me feel at peace, you know? So when I graduated high school, I left Texas. Besides, being a lawyer or doctor takes to fucking long and sure as hell don't have time for that shit"

I just laughed. I don't think I could've been a lawyer or a doctor. Both jobs have to much at steak and to much stress. If someone died, it would be all on you.

"You would like some shots with my dresses on?" I asked her.

"If that's no trouble"

"Alright! Be ready to leave in 20 minutes" I said, she nodded.

---

~Fire's Pov~

I could sit here and watch Alexis all day. She moved fluidly and effortlessly. I got shot after shot. She made it clear not to get any shots of her and her face when she was in the air while doing her triple axels or any trick that had her in the air.

"Beautiful isn't she?"

"Yeah, she tru- Who are you?" I asked as I turned to face this person. I didn't know who this person was. I mean, he's pretty attractive. He has that cocky beach god vibe to him.

"Oh I'm a friend of Alexis" He said. I didn't like the way he said Friend.

"Oh really? How do you know her?"

"Like I said, I'm very good friends with her. We go way back"

"Look I don't know who the hell you are but-"

"You need to leave me alone Jeremy! Didn't I fucking tell you that? Oh right, you have no brain and if there is a brain in there its smaller than a tick tack!" Alexis said cutting me off. I don't think I've ever seen her this mad before.

"Alexis? Who's this?" I asked. I could tell this was going to turn ugly, so I backed up a little bit. I just stood there and watched them go back and forth.

"My ex Jeremy. He cheated on me with Katie. He's one of the reasons why I left California"

"Bab-"

"Don't call me Babe Jeremy. I'm not your babe anymore. I was nothing but loyal to you! I gave you everything! And in return you cheat on me with Katie"

"But I don't love Katie!"

"And I don't love you! I've moved on" Alexis said, looking deep into Jeremy's eyes. It was at this moment I knew I should cut in and so I did. But as soon as I did, Jeremy pushed me to the ground rather hard and I hit my head on the floor. My vision got a little blurry and my head was going to hurt, but I know I'd fine.

"Let me go!" Alexis screamed. I guess he had a hold of her wrists.

"Who could be better than me?"

"Beau.."

"Beau Bennett? He ain't nothing. He can't give you everything you want. He can't be there for you when he's on road trips can he huh? You need a man not a little boy"

"You're a pathetic excuse of a man. You make up excuses for your failures and expect me to forgive you. I ain't like that anymore. I actually have self-respect and dignity for myself!"

"Listen up buttercup, I don't care what it takes, you'll be mine again. Even if I have to get rid of your friends..."

"Are you threating me right now? You'll go to jai-"

"Dude! Back off, She's mine!" Beau shouted, walking towards us. If there was one thing I knew from what Alexis told me was that Beau didn't like Jeremy. He didn't like the idea of Alexis being with Jeremy to begin with. I assume he saw that she was happy and let her be.
I feel myself being picked up and saw Sidney. Sidney was really attractive. He had strong jaw line and eyes of the color of honey. Let's not forget he has the ass of a Tonka truck but not that it really mattered. Its his personality that mattered to me most. Alexis told me, he's a bit weird and very superstitious, but totally sweet. Always puts the team and his family before himself.

"You okay?"

"My head is going to hurt a little bit but other than that, I'm fine. Thanks for asking"

"Your welcome. Any friend of Alexis is a friend of mine" Sidney smiled. I could feel my cheek heat up. I haven't blushed like this in a long time. I smiled back at him but it didn't last long before we both hear Alexis scream.

"BEAU STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!!" Alexis was pulling the back of Beau shirt.

"He threatened you! I have to protect you! You're my girlfriend"

"That may be the case Beau but you wouldn't do well in Jail!" Alexis said. That made Beau stop. Beau had blood on his knuckles and his face was redder than a apple. He looked at Jeremy, who was on the floor crying and moaning in pain like a bitch, then back to Alexis and then to Myself and some of his team mates. He walked away with Alexis chasing after him with her skates still on. I still don't know how she does it. I mean I can barely walk in heels.

~End Of Fire's Pov~

---

"What the hell was that!" I shouted at him as we walked into the boys bathroom. I didn't care that I was in a boys bathroom.

"He was hurting you!" Beau said, ridding the blood on his hands.

"I had it handled!"

"It looked like you had it handled alright"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you can't handle Jeremy. He's twice your size! He's about as big as Malkin!"

"So you're saying I'm weak?" I said. I was honestly hurt. We just began dating and we are already having our first fight.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Beau said. I was a little taken back. Whenever we had arguments, and there was plenty of them, not once did he say something like this. I could tell the tears were filling my eyes.

"Your an asshole Bennett!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. If he wanted to be an asshole, than I can be one to.