Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

It's My Right To Be Hellish, I Still Get Jealous

*Beau's Pov*

Once I realized what I said, I knew I had fucked up. I had fucked up big time. I was letting my anger get the best of me. I only wanted to protect what's mine, you know? When you love someone, you'd do anything to make them happy. You'd do anything to protect them from harm. Even if that involves beating someone to a pulp.

"Dude, what the hell did you say to her?" Sidney asked.

"Yeah, she came back here crying. I swear Bennett if you said something to hurt her, I'll personally cut you with your own skate" Fire said. Its one thing to piss off Alexis, but another to piss off Fire.

"I fucked up"

"Yeah, you did! But What. Did. You. Say. To. Her?!"

"I said she couldn't handle Jeremy. I said she was weak!" I said. I wasn't proud of myself. I was raised better than that. My mom would be disappointed. God forbid if Devon found out.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight Bennett!" Fire yelled at me. "You know if you keep fucking up, Alexis will not be staying with you for long. That girl is my best friend, sister, partner in crime and I'm not going to have her hurt by your stupid bullshit."

"I- I love her..."

"Don't tell me that. Tell Alexis that you love her. I can tell that she loves you to Beau. But she's stubborn as mule and won't admit it first."

"What I think I'm going do is just let her cool off. Flowers don't always work." I said disappointed. I was upset that I let my anger get the best of me. My anger let me lose the best thing that ever happened to me.

~End of Beau Pov~

~Later That Night~

Its been a hours and I haven't heard from Beau. I was beginning to get worried. Yeah, he said something that hurt me but I still care about him. I wanted to leave him another text message, but I already sent 5. Six would be borderline stalker, right? He could text back just once to let me know he's alright.

I was sitting up in bed, staring at phone in my lap. Do I send him another text? Holding my phone in hand, I hit the button to turn on the phone but just hit it again to turn it off. Have you ever been in this situation? You want to be mad but you can't make yourself be mad long. When this person is someone you love, you tend to look out for them. Keep them from harm. Make sure they don't get into trouble or do anything stupid. Not knowing the whereabouts of Beau makes me scared. It makes me think the worst. All these thoughts in my head makes my head hurt. I snap out of my thoughts when there is a knock on the door.

"Beau! I was worried about you! Where were you!" I said, getting off the bed and walking over to him. He responded with a bone-crushing hug.

"I- I'm Sorry. I know I've said that a few time now but I mean it. I let my anger get the best of me. I only wanted to protect whats mine. I don't know what came over me..."

"Beau, look, I understand where you're coming from. I'd do the same if it was any other girl. You being jealous means that you care"

"But my anger shouldn't of gotten out of control!"

"Everything happens for a reason Beau"

"I love you so much Alexis"

"I love you to Beau"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? Totally sweet ending! :D

Title Credit from Nick Jonas's Song, Jealous. Its a really good song.