Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

The Zoo and Playing Cupid

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Beau, who was just walked in the room from the bathroom. Since there was word going around about a lock-out, I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed, be in my pj's and watch Netflix all day. I was given a off day by Lisa and those don't come by often.

"I know you want to stay in bed since you have a off day, but I made plans for us"

"Beau Bennett making plans? Mark it out on a calendar" I said with a giggle. anything. He should just stick to hockey.

"Something fun. Something that doesn't involve hockey or figure skating."

"Ohh we can go fishing!" I said sitting up. I remember all those times where both my family and his we'd celebrate fourth of July at the lake. Those where some good times.

"Babe, I'm serious. We haven't been on a date since June or July. I really want to do something with you"

"Fine. What did you have in mind?" I asked. Knowing Beau it would be something silly like going the arcade. Which I won't have a problem with because I know I could beat Beau in just about anything.

"No! the last time we went fishing, you and my lovely sister pushed me out the boat" Beau said, sitting on the edge of the bed huffing. Boy did he look cute with a pout on his face.

"But it was funny" I said hugging him from behind.

"Says you" Beau said "Come on, get dressed! We are going to the zoo!"

"I love the zoo! The last time I was at the zo-"

"I lightly shoved you and the goat bit you in the ass"

"You shoved me hard as shit! The goat just happened to be there" I said walking into the closet. Since the weather was actually still beautiful outside, I picked out a cute, flowy dark blue tank top with jean shorts. I brushed through my hair and added a braid. To top it off, I threw on some bracelets and my white flip flops.

"I'm ready!" I said.

"You look beautiful" Beau said giving me a kiss. I still wasn't used to him calling me beautiful. It really didn't matter how many times me told me or will tell me, I'll still blush to high heavens.

"Thank you Handsome" I said. Beau grabbed my hand and lead us out the bedroom. On the way out, I smacked him on the ass. He gasped and looked back at me. "What, I like your butt. You should let me touch it more often."

Before we left the apartment, I sent Sidney a quick text message. I sent him text because I knew, and it was hard to find out, that Fire had a bit of a crush on the captain. It was time for me to play match maker.

---

Fire's Pov:

I had the whole apartment to myself which felt nice. I didn't have to worry about Alexis and Beau. I could work in peace and quiet. Maybe, just maybe, I can actually get something done. I grabbed my laptop and camera and headed for the kitchen. I pulled out my camera's memory card and plugged it into my laptop.

I pulled up the pictures I took of Alexis the other day. I began to feel a little jealous? Maybe the reason I felt this way is because she had a family to love her, to support her, to be there for her when she needed them. I don't have that. Like is said to Alexis the other day, My family never supported my choice of photography. They always felt the need to control everything that went on in my life. They pushed and pushed me until I couldn't take it anymore.

I was taken out of my thoughts, when there was a knock on the door. Who could that be? I thought. I looked through the peep hole and saw Sidney? Strange.

"Hey Sidney, What can I do for you?" I asked, stepping aside letting him in.

"Hey Fire. Alexis texted me to come here because she had something to tell me"

"She just left with Beau. They apparently needed to go out on a date or something. Can I get you anything?"

"No thanks. But do you know by any chance what she wanted to ask me?"

"Nope" I said. Then I began to think about the conversation we had before. The one about how I liked Sidney and his big butt. Then I realized she purposely texted him to get me alone with him. "On second thought, I know why she got you to come over."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she texted you to come over becauseIreallylikeyoualot" I said the last bit quickly. I didn't want him to know that but yet here I am saying it. I didn't want him to reject me.

"What was that again? I didn't quite hear you?" Sidney said walking towards me. My heart was beating ninety miles a minute.

"I said I really like you a lot" I mumbled. Next thing I know, I feel Sidney back me against the kitchen counter. His hot breath in my ear sent shivers down my spine. He can make any woman in this world drop their panties.

"I'm sorry, say that again?"

"I really like you... a lot"

"That's much better" He said. I looked up into those honey colored eyes and saw lust. I swear to god if this man didn't take me right here right now, I'd be rather upset.

End Of Fire's POV

---

"So what should we see first? Reptiles? Those really big kitties?" Beau said fumbling with a map.

"Babe, those really big kitties have a name" I said. I was dating a five-year old. Lord help me.

"What about the bug emporium? I like the way you squirm when you see the spiders"

"Oh you're an ass! You know I hate bugs especially spiders!"

"Language! Their are children out and about!"

"Let's start with the polar bears and then from there we can make our around in a circle and be back here when we're ready to go home"

"Sounds like a plan babe"

And that's exactly what we did. When we got to the penguins, I made joke about him playing for the penguins and we was seeing penguins. We even got to feed the penguins fish. The one Beau fed, didn't like him to much because he bit him. I thought It was funny Beau on other hand didn't. He made me kiss his boo boo to make it better. Like I said before, I'm in a relationship with a five-year old.

Couple of hours later, I was tired and ready to go home with my new stuffed friend. By that I mean, a new stuffed kitty that me and Beau made at Build-a-Bear. Beau wanted to dress her up, but let's face it, he has so sense of style. So I dressed her in a cute white t-shirt with a pink bunny on it with a jean jacket. She looked like the cat from Homeward Bound, so I named her sassy.

"I had a lot of fun today!" I said getting in the car.

"I'm glad that you did. It was better than laying in bed all day huh?"

"For once you were actually right. Who knew?" I said with a smirk. I probably just made his ego bigger.

"Shut up...But we need more days like this"

"I agree. But getting Lisa to agree to letting me have more days off is going to be tough. I got regional competition in October. You know she's going to be cracking down on me."

"I know and I'll be there if there is a lock-out"

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

"No, I don't think you have... Mind saying it again?"

"I love you Beau Bennett... Even if you drive me crazy"
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously lost the motivation to write this. Lucky for me, I had a couple of friends to help shove the boot up my butt and help me write this and give me some ideas. And ideas and or suggestions will be deeply appreciated. It'll help me get chapters out sooner!