Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Christmas Shopping In October

Figure skating season is underway. I was more than prepared. I was ready to dominate the ice. I only had a handful of competitions before I had some time off for the holidays and I couldn't wait to win and celebrate with Beau. Speaking of him, I still don't know what to get him. Whenever I brought it up to him and asked him what he wanted he said "I don't want you to get me anything. As long as I have you, I'm alright" It's cute and maybe a little cheesy but I wouldn't have it any another way. I was one blessed girl.

But with me being busy with regionals coming up, I haven't had time to do any of my Christmas shopping. Just to make myself clear, I do my Christmas shopping early. I did that Black Friday thing once with my mom and I'm NEVER doing that again. Anyway, Lisa has been working me non-stop for the past couple of weeks. She wants me to be the top of my game to which I understand to an extent. I found myself rather exhausted going to and from class and having class work/homework with practice on top of that. As much as I like the holidays, I just wish they come and go by quickly.

"Are you free today?" Fire asked, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, surprisingly. I thought she would never give me some time off."

"Are you ready to shop till you drop?" Fire asked laughing. It wasn't like I didn't like shopping, I do but I just not a fan of big crowds and by crowds I mean malls and stuff.

"As ready as I'll ever be"

---

We've been at this for hours and I have yet to find something for Beau. I had brain stormed ideas in my head and nothing was coming to mind. I always knew Beau was a hard person to shop for but this is just ridiculous. At this point, I was getting really frustrated and wanted to give up.

"We've been here all day, I'm getting tired and not mention hungry" I said, sitting on a bench right outside Target. I set the bags down and run my hand through my hair and sighed.

"Maybe you can get him a matching cute couples shirt or something?" Fire said, setting next to me.

"That's a good idea but also kind of typical, you know?"

"Good point... No need to rub it in other people faces that you're in love"

"Right! I want to give Beau something that I made personally from the heart"

"You can look on pinterest! They have tons of ideas for anything and everything!" Fire said excited. Its true! You can find just about anything and everything on pinterest. I even have a whole board dedicated to my wedding! If you are in need of some ideas for dinner or Birthday gifts, pinterest is the best route. Pinterest is a life saver! no joke.

"Yeah, that's actually a good idea! But for now, I think we're done for the day!"

"I'm ready to head home if you are"

---

I was sitting at home in front of my laptop scrolling through Pinterest. I wanted something that was going to tell Beau how I felt about him. I wanted it to have meaning. I wanted him to able to look at it everyday and think of me. I just wish he wasn't a hard person to shop for.

"Whatcha doing?" Beau said, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Looking for your Christmas present"

"Babe! I told you that you didn't have to get me anything!" Beau complained.

"I'm going to get you something rather you like it or not! Besides, it's out first Christmas as boyfriend and girlfriend. I want it to be special."

"If I had just you it'd be special"

"GO BE CUTE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!" Fire shouted from the kitchen.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" I shouted back.

"I DON'T HAVE TO BE JEALOUS!" She shouted. "ME AND SIDNEY ARE SORTA A THING NOW"

I had to stop what I was doing. Did she just say what I thought I heard her say? If I heard her correctly, she said her and Sidney are a thing now. Which is about damn time they got together. The tension between them was just un-real. Now that their together, they can release this tension... maybe not at the apartment though. The last thing I want to hear is them going at it like monkeys.

"Fire say what?" I said marching into the kitchen.

"Yeah.. He texted me the other day asking if I wanted to go to lunch and I obviously said yes and the rest is just history" Fire smiled. I haven't seen Fire blush before. Its quite cute to be honest and it actually suits her really well. She should blush more often.

"OMG Now you two can have cute, hockey playin' babies!" I slap her arm in excitement. "As long as you name me the god-parent"

"SHUT UP!" Fire blushed some more. Her face by now, is redder than a tomato.

"Admit it, you know you will! SIDNEY AND FIRE SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. FIRST COME LOOOOOOOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE..." I sing, Beau joins me.

"Stick to hockey Bennett... You're singing is awful" Fire said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm REALLY sorry I didn't post. I lost motivation to write. I just wasn't feeling up to writing at all but here I am with a new chapter! Really hope you enjoy it! Ideas and suggestions are VERY WELCOMED.