Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Burning Desire

Okay so Amara and I were in the middle of writing music for our band's Ever-Night debut album Sweet Fallen Sacrifice. Already we had written Sacrament, Within Temptation, After Forever, Fallen Sacrifice, Ghost Of You, Secret Fire, Through The Blade With You and Burning Desire. Suddenly the voice of Amara my life-long best friend wakes me from my trance. "Aly if you could pick any celebrity to meet and spend a week with who would you pick and why?" As if she didn't know. Haha. "Amara must you ask me that? Seriously? Gustav Schafer! DUUUH. Or maybe Matt Shadows...aw hell I don't know- OOH! Tuomas Holopainen or Marco Hietala! Hell yes! Hahn!" While I'm in the middle of my laughing fit, Samara’s eyes fall open. "I totally expected the Gustav part but Thomas? BITCH HE'S MINE! Here." "Hell no he's not!"

Okay so maybe a play fight would emerge soon. "Keep him then! As long as we share Gustav!" "HELL NO I WILL NOT SHARE GUSTAV SCHAFER. He's adorable! Plus he looks amazing...yum. haha." Amara and I put away our lyrics and worksheets into her messenger bag so she can hide it from my parents who think music is a waste of time for me and that I should focus more on the real world.

Those stupid fucks don't know jack SHIT about their own flesh and blood that THEY created together! "Hey Ally? Remember 5 weeks ago when we started writing I said I got concerts tickets for 4 weeks later? Yeah well, we've got a week left and that band I will now reveal to you on the day we leave. How would you, Ally my best buddy like to go to a PRIVATE tour around the States and if we win THE WORLD? To make it all better...there's another surprise you'll just have to wait for. Haha. I am Samara, Queen of Torture! HEAR ME ROAR!" We both giggle and laugh hysterically as Amara packs up our recently written music together. My father comes pounding up the steps and I tell my friend to hide in the bathroom. I get it bed to make it look like I'm FAKE sleeping. My dad bursts in and looks pissed off. Then, with bone-shattering award worthy force, I'm pulled out of the bed to a roaring human blob of flesh. "ALLY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP! GO TO SLEEP OR REGRET IT!" I can't take it anymore. So I whip out my letter opener that looks like a dagger and stab him in the shoulder.

Sheathing my weapon I seize my ipod, wallet, cell phone, cell charger, ipod charger, i-home, lyric books and all my wristbands, gloves, hoodies and arm warmers and stuff it all into my messenger bag and all the stuff that couldn't fit into Amara's bag.
_______________________________________________________________________

It's Wednesday, January 14th 2005. The week of the Mystery Band concert. Victoria, Danny (Daniela), Alex, Amara and I have been practicing like HELL so we could win the OPEN FOR MYSTERY BAND CONTEST! We could ALSO open up for them and perform on their tour. We just wrote and practiced a new song called Rock The Wicked! and we're looking forward to performing Open Grave at our contest. Ooooh! I'm excited! Amara can't calm me down. Haha. "Ally hun we have to go to class! We have a history test today! Luckily I actually studied to keep my mind from the concert this Friday. Shall we go?" Ugh. I freaking hate History. "Can't we just stay here? I mean...so I can take in the amazing ness of Gustav?" "Allie for god sakes, you do that all the time! You two would actually make a cute couple!" Oh god. Did she NOT just say that? "Tell me you didn't just say that!" Amara's blue eyes pop out in a strange look resembling: 0.0 "Well DUH. You obviously have a little crush! Haha." What Amara doesn't know is that I actually wish that would happen. Also, she's laughing about the fact that I'm blushing.

"Ally likes Gustav Ally Likes Gus- OW!" Shutting up after the meeting of my fist and her shoulder, we begin walking to our most hated class.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh. If I ever have to hear that woman's monotone voice again, I will lose my mind! Thank god we have a rock concert to perform in on Friday...hopefully." Amara looks at me hopefully. "Ally...do you think we'll make it?" I let out a small laugh. "Amara Maria! I can't believe you just asked me that! Who are we?" "Ever-Night." She squeaks. "Excuse me? I can't hear you with that pitiful squeak of a voice. WHAT?" "WE ARE EVER-NIGHT!" She laughs. "Thanks, Alie." "Nothing at all, Amara, nothing at all. Haha. Now let's get to gym."
_______________________________________________________________________

Okay so nothing much happened since after 5th period Wednesday. Since after school that day, Ever-Night has been working NON-STOP to perfect our sound and train my vocals. Now it's Thursday after noon. I'm at home due to feeling sick and queasy in school all day for some reason. But my illness will NOT stop Ever-Night from OWNING the stage! FUCK no! We are strong. We are....EVER-NIGHT. "How are you feeling, Ally?" Oh yeah. I've been staying at Amara's since last Saturday when my dad nearly assaulted me. I am NEVER going back there. When I'm 18, my @$$ is GONE to Germany. Not because of Gustav! I've always wanted to go there. It's a truly beautiful city. :) Of course...meeting with Gustav there would amplify the awesomeness of Germany by a hundred and TRILLION! Haha XD.

"I'm fine, thank you. :)" Claire, Amara's mom, was the most amazing person you could hope to meet. Yes she cared about us like her own two daughters and all. But hell! SHE LET US PARTY AT HER HOUSE! As long as we don't end up pregnant, injured, drugged and clean up the mess we make we're allowed to! GOD I love her so much!. "That's great to hear, Ally. Say I've never heard Ever-Night before...mind?" Oh my god. My 2nd mommy wants to hear my band. "Hell no! You MUST come see us. We're entering the “Rock It! Rock The Crowd!” tour to perform with a mysterious rock band...obviously. But we love music. So that's why we entered in. If we win, we get to tour the world!!!!" Claire's face smiles and brightens up, then she hugs me tightly with her tattooed arms. "That's FANTASTIC news Ally! Your dream is coming true!" It is. "Want to come with us? We get our own enormous tour bus seating 6 people! That's me, Amara, Alex, Vicky, the manager and YOU!" She looks confused. "Why would you want me there?" Amara walks in on our conversation. "Mother you've e been by our side since the beginning. It wouldn't be Ever-Night without my mommy! Sorry. I meant to say OUR mommy!" Her arms go around both of us. "It's appreciated and all girls but-" "Can't cousin Dave watch over the house and pets and stuff?" Our faces bright up with anticipation and we can barely hold in our laughter.

"I'll call in. :) Who's your manager, Amara?" She (Mara) looks at me happily. I nod. "You are!" "WHAT? That's sweet dear but I have no clue how to manage a teen rock/metal band!' Claire's what the hell face is so adorable! haha. "It's easy! Basically, you and our tour people organize the shows, tours, book studio time, make sure everything goes alright and things like that. It's a REALLY easy job. :)" "Wow. Managing my daughter's ROCK BAND. I feel awesome! HAHA! So you girls want to...oh I don't know...call in sick tomorrow?" She looks back and forth between us, yearningly. "OH MY GOD AMARA! I FUCKING ADORE YOUR MOTHER! ADOPT ME PLEASE! HE HE!" I hug her in a tight embrace. "Okay but first I have to go to your school and pick up all the work you'll be missing. Do it today and get it over with all right? I'll even help!"
_______________________________________________________________________
(amara)

Okay so Ally and I spent all of yesterday completing our missing work. My mom took it all back in a few hours ago so we wouldn't have to worry about it Monday or ever. GOD I love her. If she adopted Ally, I'd WORSHIP my mom! "Hey Amara? Sorry to wake you but can you come out here please? I have a surprise for you. Don't wake Ally." My mom sticks her wrist in my bedroom door, signaling me to leave. Slipping into my Good Charlotte hoodie and Benji Madden PJ bottoms along with my Ever-Night tank top and Green Day sandals, I quietly sneak out of my bedroom. Alyssa can be a cranky b**ch in the morning, trust me. Ha. Do NOT cross her in the morning! She will KILL your @$$! Okay so now we're outside in this red hallway. I love red...and black...and green...and white. "Okay...here it goes...Amara I'm considering having another child!" Oh HELL. "Really? YAY! I'M GOING TO HAVE A YOUNGER SIBLING! HAHA!" Mom looks at me strangely then laughs quietly. "Try to be quiet, because Ally’s still asleep. Let's go to the kitchen."
---

"Okay mom. Spill!" She's been with this new man since my dad left us. She signed divorce papers and is now with this new man named Matt. He's REALLY kind to us and loves my mother dearly, so he says to me. "Okay. One: I'm 3 months pregnant." She smiles. "SWEET GOD IN HOLY FUCKING HEAVEN!" My arms encircle my mother as a tear slides down her face. "I didn't think you'd be this happy! I thought you'd be mad." She says in a whisper. "Mom David, Kevin and Nick were not your fault! They CHOSE to assault me! They FOOLED you. It is NOT your fault! And besides I love little children. They make me cry of happiness. :)" Tears stream down my mother's gorgeous, tanned face and she embraces me. "Didn’t you say that Ally's parents have a history of abusing her right?" I stand up straight in our white/black kitchen. "Uh huh. One time her dad almost hospitalized her!" She looks mad. "Well...I'm going to see if there's any evidence. I'll get it all on tape and go to court. Amara Ally's going to be your new sister!" She whispers to me. "ASH!!!! NO WAY! OH SHIT YEAH! WOO HOO! YET!" I'm doing a fit of back flips and such, realizing my mom's laughing at my stupidity. "Sorry mom. I'll sit by you again." So I do. "But pay attention here Amara. This won't be easy! For all I know, Aly’s parents could be complete angels! I want you to install these small cameras everywhere in her house where it all usually happens. Okay?"

I nod in understanding. "Alright. Well soon, if possible, you'll have TWO new siblings to love! Haha. Well my little rocker of a daughter, I recommend getting some rest. Rock singers need their rest...especially if their names are Amara. Hehe. All right kiddo! I'll be at the contest. : D" "Thank you so much mother! I'll have a reserved side seat for you and everything! : D" We embrace one more time and I go upstairs to bed for a few hours.

---

"ALLY! WOULD YOU HURRY YOUR ASS UP? WE GOT TO GO IN LIKE 45 MINUTES! IT'S AN HOUR OF A DRIVE AND WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE GUARDS TO LET US IN!" God. Ally never usually takes this long! And for a rock concert for god sakes! She was a 17-year-old rock/metal warrior in a metal/hard rock group! "CALM DOWN! I'm still getting my shower stuff! HALF ASLEEP HERE!" The bathroom door slams shut and the sound of running water and beautiful angelic vocals fill my ears. I love Aly’s voice. Sometimes, when she sings..... she sounds like one of those mythical Sirens. Sometimes, more siren-like then AMY LEE herself! God knows it's close to impossible to "out-siren" Amy Lee! My thoughts are interrupted by Ally rushing downstairs, fully dressed in a Tokio Hotel/Gustav tank-top, Ever-Night hoodie, Black knee-length chained pants, knee-length red socks and slip on shoes. On her wrist, she has a variety of wristbands inspired by Night wish, Epica, After Forever and Ever-Night. And her arm warmers have the lyrics to Scream by, of course, TOKIO HOTEL. "Well girl? Let's go rock the crowd!" We clap our hands and grab our bags. Claire runs downstairs. "Sorry girls! I felt a little sick but I'm fine now! Hehe. Let's go." We open the door for her and get into a black limo, waiting to take us to wherever American Idol is being held every year...Kodak Theatre or something. The tour kicks off in San Diego.

--__--__----___----__---__---__---__----__---__----__---___---____---__--__----__--___---__---___---___---___---___---___--__--__---___---___--____--___----____---____---____---___---
(Aly)

"Ladies and gentlemen! We've been through 15 AMAZING bands! 5 of them were chosen to go on to the finals. We have one more band that will be chosen and they are our finalists for the evening. Ladies and gentlemen, performing Open Grave from their upcoming debut album Sweet Fallen Sacrifice...EVER-NIGHT!" The curtains open, and the audience of strangers, friends, family and label people are around. "HELL-O SAN DIEGO! WE ARE EVER-NIGHT! I am Aly Maria and I will own the stage for the next 4 minutes and 45 seconds. This is OPEN GRAVE!" As the lights go out, I take the microphone out of my hand and bend over so my head reaches the floor, with my raven colored hair touching the cold black stage. "Cold...in the night...his screams are heard... black spell I call...we hand the floor to you!" The intro kicks in and I straighten my stance and begin head banging to the cheer of the audience.

"Touch her again, I'll lay a gun to you, knock it out, you're going to fight like a real man, not like the weakling one she knows, do what you want, do what you wish to me, lay a hand on Lea, personally I'll kill you up! Open up the cemetery grounds!"

The music gets louder and more symphonic. "CALIFORNIA LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!" I point my microphone at the audience. "EVER NIGHT! EVER NIGHT! EVER NIGHT!" They yell at me. "THANK YOU!" Amara controls them. I take my microphone back from her and begin singing the rest of the song, all the while jumping, spinning and head banging...and camera flashes.

"Bitch you touch a claw on her, I'll bury you alive in an open grave, I have the strength, I have the will to resist your words, darkness take him away, she can't be harmed again, his fists
And words repeatedly hurt her now I want to return the pain!" The music intensifies as I point my wristband/writing-covered hand at the ceiling, head banging. Amara does this strange Shakira dance type thing. Then we sing a duet.

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR TEA TO/IT'S TIME TO BRING THE PAIN, for your own gain you've lowered her down, touch her again I'll spill your blood, I'll spill your life, bring it on, she's my watcher, from now and forever after, I'll be by her side, BRING THE PAIN!" Our voices mix well together. :)

"Bitch you touch a claw on her, I'll bury you alive in an open grave, I have the strength, I have the will to resist your words, darkness take him away, she can't be harmed again, his fists
And words repeatedly hurt her now I want to return the pain." We sing the chorus 3 times and the song ends with Amara and I reaching our high notes. When the drum loop ends with clap our hands over our heads and thank everyone. "California no words can express our gratitude right now! We love rock and metal! We are Ever-Night." Amara and I lead the band back-stage so we can rest.
--_--_--_--_--_--_--_---_--_--_--_---_--_--__--__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
(Amara)

"WOO HOO! ALY WE FUCKING ROCKED!" I can't believe our first public appearance went so damn well. "Damn right! We should PARTY!" Aly screeches. "But AFTER we find out if we made it or not." My mom rushes in to my side. "ALY! AMARA! They're announcing the winner now! The finalist doesn’t compete for the spot! You just went through the competition! It's like American Idol. The other bands keep saying how Ever-Night owns them! COME ON!" Wow. Pregnancy made her happy as hell. Haha.
---

"California, I announce the winner of the 1st annual “Rock It! Rock The Crowd!” contest. Remember guys: You ALL rocked. Believe it. :) Alright the winner is EVER-NIGHT!" OH MY FUCKING GOD! Aly, Alexis, Vicki and I walk to the center stage and accept a big-@$$ record deal in a glass frame. "What do the front-women have to say?" Jose hands me the microphone. "This...this is truly our dream come true. Thank you to all the people who voted for us, the ones that got us here right now! And more importantly, to my mother whose been by our side since we started this band. Aly you got the floor!" I throw her the microphone. "Totally basing off what she said, this is TRULY a dream! We love rock, metal and everything in between! We are Ever-Night and from here on out, we aim to rock. And we WILL accomplish that! SWEET FALLEN SACRIFICE!" The crowd shouts as the band girls line up and bow, Night wish End Of An Era concert DVD style. Before I know it, we're on the way home.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Claire)

"My little girls are growing up. Best day of my life! :`) Well other than having Amara of course and her best friend Aly. :)" The two girls "AW" at my statement and tell me in unison: "WE LOVE YOU MOMMY!" And embrace my shoulders. After 25 minutes, we're at home and the girls are asleep. The computer rings and I forget that in 4 hours, they'd be performing after Tokio Hotel! "GIRLS! GIRLS WAKE THE HELL UP!" Faster than light, they rush down. "Yeah mom! We forgot about the concert tonight as well. How much time?" Amara asks out of breath. "4 hours. So I suggest you get your clothes ready, shower, brush the teeth, sleep for like 30 minutes, warm up those voices and get ready to kick some ass. Sound good?" They smirk. "Sounds cool!" Then they rush off to prepare for their surprise concert.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Aly)

Okay so now we're in Claire's car right? Yeah. 3 and a half months pregnant and she accepts driving us to a SAN DIEGO CONCERT. I fucking worship her so damn much! "Aly! Amara! We're here. Oh yeah and the fan girls are scaring me." I let out a giggle, as Amara's black/red arm warmer covered hand opens up my door. "Ready, Aly? Is Ever-Night ready to OWN?" Alexis, Vicki, Amara and I scream. "YES!" Our response, and apparently volume level, scared the co-lyricist vocalist out of her mind. "Well girls...let's go kick some rocker @$$!"
_______________________________________________________________________
(amara)

My mom was taken to a special seat by the backstage for safety reasons. Meanwhile, Aly and I are standing FIRST-ROW at the concert. I'm just thinking about Tokio Hotel and what they're like.... secretly I knew they were here. But Alie is obsessed with their music- vocals, lyrics, instrumental- you name it Aly loves it. What's really scary is that the intro to Ready.Set.Go started playing. Aly starts freaking out. "OH FUCK YES! TOKIO HOTEL! OH YAY! HAHA! WOO HOO! Wait! You little sneak! You KNEW this was a Tokio Hotel concert. I am so hurt right now- LE GASP! GUSTAV!" She waves her hand like a fan girl would.
_______________________________________________________________________
(aly)

The concert was fucking amazing. The guys played Monsoon, Ready.Set.Go, Scream, Spring Nicht, Rette Mich and Reden, much to the crowd's pleasure. That kind of scared me a bit. I'm still focused on Gustav, and holy shit. I think...I think he's LOOKING BACK AT ME! Cue the squealing! "HELLO! Earth to Aly Wilson! It's time for us to go on, bitch. Let's go!" Amara drags me up and Tokio goes backstage to watch us. Gustav stays in the front to watch me sing. "CALIFORNIA. We are Ever-Night and just recently won Rock It! Rock The Crowd! Now we're here. Anyways, my wonderful rocker folks, this is a song off our upcoming debut CD called Sweet Fallen Sacrifice and the song is called BY YOUR SIDE EVEN IN DEATH!" With a showing of the devil horns, the lights go down and I resume my stance from our earlier concert. The music starts, and the crowd head bangs and jumps with me. "LET'S GO!"

"Three things I need, my friends, my life and my blood in these veins, something's been lying inside of me, telling me to remain with you, yet you went and changed and did something you said you'd never do, you just had to go and DIE"

"You bled my heart, and emptied my veins, every way, every day of the year, dreams crushed are not the problems that cause to die inside you'd be ruining several lives, now some folk want me dead, I can't say, I agree, I PROMISED YOUR FAMILY I'D STAY BY YOUR SIDE NOW THE ONLY WAY I CAN FOLLOW MY PROMISE IS TO JOIN YOU EVEN IN DEATH" The music goes instrumental, while Amara and I go head anger crazy, pleasing the crowd. "LADIES AND FEW GENTLEMEN YOU LIKE THAT? SCREAM IT OUT LOUD, PEOPLE! COME ON!" I scream. They obey me. It's like...I have total control here. Haha. "Well how about we finish this song so we can do one of Aly’s favorites?"

"Too many times have I been broken/doubly lied to, yet some two decided to try and run the silver across their wrist, spill the blood, I'M NOT OFFERING JUSTICE OR MERCY!"

Amara covers the last 3 choruses. We're done with the first song and the crowd is WILD. "THANK YOU and all but that's not all the dynamic, versatile Ever Night front woman is capable of.... NOT EVEN CLOSE." Amara tells the audience with her slightly cracking voice. "She's somewhat right. Okay guys. We have two more songs for y'all. This next one is.... ASTRAL ROMANCE!" The crowd shuts up, thank GOD, so Alex can begin the song.

"Broken lies, empty promises, you let me down, I can't believe I tried to find the ties that bond, the two between us let us down, brokenhearted, lied to and deceived, for god sakes you keep switching around, letting me go, letting them down, breaking my heart, dear god why are we even friends? Sometimes I wish I never went to that concert at night, eventually bad things will happen, broken mind's deceit on my life, break the ties that hold our bond

Chorus:

Enjoy your fake astral romance, the fling that I will see from the heaven's, let me be, you can all just live without me, I don't really care, mother of god let my mother know how truly sorry I am I wish I could turn back and erase all the things that I said, oh my god get me out of here! TAKE ME OUT NOW KILL ME ANYWHERE! SLIDE THE CURSED BLADE DOWN MY ARM AND SPILL THE CONTENTS WITHIN! How in the name of accursed hell have I changed because of my rape? Did you know I might have his child? Did you know you're a whore? Enjoy that fake astral romance

Verse:

Dirty lies, empty hearts, still dying' promises let me down, losing all of my friends, all of my family, that is what is pushing me to the point of suicide on my mind, how I swear to god if you wind up joining me, I will curse you for the rest of eternity, I don't know what to say, dear GOD I hope you

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)" The audience screams louder than ever, causing their voices to echo in this freakishly huge stage area. "One more left. :( It's called LOSE THE MEMORIES (TAKE MY LIFE)! Aly's voice is powerful as fuck on this one guys. You haven't seen shit yet. ROCK IT< SISTER!" Amara begins the song with her high note.

"One day, I met the one I'd eventually fall in love with, over time we turned into friends, little did he know I felt I desired more but over time he never realized my feelings for him, he wound up finding another girl for him sending me reminders of what I can never truly be, no matter what anyone says to me I will always be a meager peasant woman

Chorus (a choir contrasting with lead vocals):

Here I am, at the church, he's getting married, oh how I was the girl was me, I feel pain in my heart. Now I always knew I could never be his, now I know that I can never dream, have fun with him girl, congratulations, Just shut the hell up, just lose the memories of me before I run the blade across my wrist

Verse:

Silver sword where were you when I was scared, his pleased heart and perfect girl left me scared, I'd be gentle, I'll be loving, these are the words I whisper to the night, here I am take my life away, I need to live in a beautiful oblivion, bring my black roses, don't try to rescue me and bury my corpse in an open grave, find someone to match you now, while I rot in a personal hell. Broken promises left me here, you'll never hear my voice again, only angels will hear me cry, all my friends and family regret the day I died

(Chorus x2)

I want to live where there are so many nights! How I crave to live with the tameless heart, I won't leave a sacrament behind, I'll just leave my godforsaken soul here, he might as well frame it in his home, because he'll never see the real me as long as he lives, god you know how sorry I am, but the broken promises took me away

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)" With the techno-y drum loop the song ends after I land on my feet post wild jumping. "CALIFORNIA THAT SONG CLOSED OFF OUR 2ND LIVE PERFORMANCE EVER! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! GIVE IT UP FOR TOKIO HOTEL!" They all clap as we, Ever Night walk backstage and nearly pass out. "Two rocking concerts too much FUN." "Amara are you alright? You seem drowsy. Or is it just my vision fucking up again?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a welcome to Mibba present for GustavLover. I felt like being a welcoming person, owning up to the standards set by other users claiming us Mibba-ians (dont ask lol XD) to be kind. Hope ya like it Alyy! :D I decided to make it a 3-part story. So I'll end it Thursday. :)