Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Bleeding Love

"Okay so re-cap Alex: Another playboy bitch likes you? Who is it?" India and I have been talking for the past hour or so, while every once and a while Amara or someone else coming up to check on me. Only to have India calmly state everything's alright. "It's Tom!" India's hazel eyes light up with flame. "EXCUSE ME? TOM as in TOKIO HOTEL GUITARIST TOM?" I'm surprised Dia's voice hasn't weakened or even began to fade away yet. She MUST have some strong f**king lungs! "Yes! I thought I liked him as nothing more then a friend before but I found out he supposedly likes me for god sakes! INDIA WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!" Tears roll down my face. Strange thing happens: India SMILES that angelic smile of hers. "Pursue it. The rumours around the school of yours are probably not true anyways I hope. Tom seems- God forbid my blackened soul freezing in winterhearted HELL for saying this- really um. Swe- Nice. :) He seems cool." She laughed out that last part, but Dia's hiding something.

"India Arie. I know you're hiding something from me also known as YOUR COUSIN." She lets out a sigh and sits down. "Alex, my family died 3 years ago and my creators kicked me out with my now deceased sister. Anna's dead, Alex! I couldn't save her!" "India Arie whatever the fuck happened to her was NOT your fault!" How Dia can blame herself is BEYOND mysterious and/or strange. "I was supposed to take care of her! She was TAKEN from me and no BITCH was prosecuted or punished!" The poor girl can't even talk anymore. "I've been on the hunt for the bastard slash bastards that killed my sister for the past few years or so since the day she was put into a casket. Her 16th birthday is coming up actually. 3 days. Haha." My arms wrap around her. "We'll find this creature that killed Anna together. In the name of EverNight!" "In the name of Black Sun Down. We will avenge Anna." India's voice is getting stronger and gaining back some strength. "India Arie, not only will we avenge Anna, we'll SLAUGHTER in her name!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(alie)

*Be safe, Alie Raven. Godspeed!*

Suddenly, when light flashes before my eyes doctors come rushing in to the sound of my otherworldly screaming. "SHE'S AWAKE! WHAT THE HELL?" They all scream. "Okay listen up you dimwitted fucks: The name is Lydia Alie Raven and I have a bone-shattering headache. When can I leave?" "Well now that you're ACTUALLY awake, we can discharge you. You just have to sign some release papers."

(blah blah blah everything is done)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(alie)

I'm walking to the house Tokio and EverNight are sharing for a while, then I pound on the door and wait for 5 minutes. I have the hospital bracelet thingy on bothof my wrists and my nails are PITCH black. Amara opens the door and screams at the sight of me. "ALIE LYDIA JULIANA RAVEN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(amara)

"You just woke up? WOW. Gustav's going to be over the hills!" Just the sound of my boyfriend's name takes my heart away to the skies. "Want to surprise the guys and our girls?" We both smirk evilly, quietly cackle and walk upstairs.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Gustav)

I think I just set a record for longest video-game playing. Blood Rayne games relieve my stress and anger issues. Someone knocks on my bedroom door, so Tom goes to get it then immediately I hear laughing..I hear ALIE'S laugh! "TOM! Is that-" Amara walks in the room with Alie following behind her with her gorgeous raven colored hair flowing freely on her back. She walks to me and sits down just as Tom and Amara leave and lock the door. "NO PG 13 GUYS! HAHA-OWWW! DAMN IT AMARA!" The footsteps fade away. "FINALLY! I've been WAITING for this!" Immediately, my arms wrap around her waist and she starts sobbing a little bit. Lifting her head up, I notice her makeup's beginning to look a little screwed up. WHICH shockingly makes her look AMAZING. I hope you noted the sarcasm at the SHOCKINGLY part. "You scared the hell out of me Alie! What happened!?" "Let's just say I'll need new underclothes and that the guys are in fatal condition." DAMN. "My girl can fight!? F*CK YES! WOO!" I plant a little kiss on her lips and hug her to my chest.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(alexis)

India and I made plans with Rayne, Aryan and Hailey, our violent fighter chick friends, to resume our 3 year hunt of Anna's murderers. "Seriously, Lexi. Go for Tom! Now that I saw him, he's f**king gorgeous. XD Hehehe." "Aryan are you okay? And NO! We're fucking cemetery hunters. We KILL the undead! How would he take it!?!" Footsteps enter the room. "Who would take what?" The gorgeous figure of Tom sits by me, eagerly waiting for an answer.

S-HI-T!