Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Midnight's Crashing

"N-Nothing's going on, Tom! hehehe. We're just going to um..explore yeah that's it!" I didn't expect him to land by my side at all today. DAMN it. "Well Lexi, India and Hailey we should get.going.NOW." Aryan's just frustrated we haven't killed anything or injured any FOOLS that cross our path in the past year or so. None of our friends and/or families know that together Aryan, India, Hailey and I form Fallen Angels, a group of girls that roam the cities at night and roam wherever we go trying to find the one slash ones that killed Anna. So far ZERO success, damn it! "ALEXIS BLADE!" I did NOT know Aryan could shout like THAT. "Yeah yeah can we just go and kill something or something?" Hailey opens up my bedroom window and jumps out followed by India, followed by Aryan and finally followed by me. India and I have been leading the Fallen Angels against not only searching for Anna's killer but for a MUCH higher purpose: We kill the undead. We're VAMPIRE slayers. Each of us has our own expertise areas:

Me: Close range weapons, fighting, improvisation, evading, verbal attacks

India: Demon/occult/supernatural/ANYTHING researcher, potion making, rituals, fighting

Hailey: Ranged combat, anything stealth related, Breaking & entering, fighting

Aryan: Fighting, close range fighting/killing, dodging, improvisation & verbal attacks

Together we make Fallen Angels and we'll not stop until the undead are- well DEAD OF COURSE- and burning in the lowest depths of HELL!
_______________________________________________________________________
(alie)

"So what did you want to do today, Gustav?" I ask him. He thinks for about 5 minutes. "I have ZERO idea what to do about that. XD Wait! How about we G-Go...to.a.Movie or something? Or just watch a bunch here?" The fright in his voice is adorable enough to make history's moodiest person let out a stream of giggles. "Sure! :D Let's- crap. Um, did you ever see Lord of The Rings?" He smiles. "NOPE!" My mouth gapes open. "GUSTAV SCHAFER WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU- NO I'm just joking. Want to watch them like tonight or something? The trilogy is REALLY suspenseful and blood boiling! I FUCKING LOVE THAT STUFF! :D" He looks a little scared at my excitement so I try my best to calm down a bit. "Sounds fun. XD Just don't go ape-shit on me if something funny happens okay? I'd actually like to STAY SANE." "Oh dear dear Gustav. You're girlfriend is the lead singer of EverNight. By the end of our first year together, you'll never know what the word sanity means AGAIN! XD" By this time we burst into a fit of laughter.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Aryan)

"Guys seriously! We've been wandering around freakin Germany for almost 50 damned minutes! We found NO- Potential. Side by the abandoned building. Who goes in?" Alexis and India raise their hands. "Good luck and God speed, fellow Fighters." "Godspeed." Grabbing their silver leather-handled wooden daggers and mini cross-bow pistols, they begin to make their way into the abandoned movie theater.
___________________________________________________________________
(Inside the wrecked up movie theater)
(Alexis)

"*cough* MAN! When the fucking HELL was this place last fumigated?" India shushes me down, so I don't alert any..erm..VISITORS to our presence. "Alexis I'm scared to say this but we should split up. We can cover more ground that way and if their's a shit-load of suckheads in here we can kill them all quicker and bloodier." Um WHAT? "Um WHAT? We are NOT splitting up! I have NEVER killed a vampire solo in my 5 years of slaying! Okay well I did but only because the skank followed me out the door and burned herself to a goddamn, lord in heaven forgive me for using your name in vain AMEN TO GOD, crisp in the sunlight. Plus what if there's more than one of us can handle? We can basically sneak up on the stupid fucks and kill the s**t out of them like the Fallen Angels girls are famous in the supernatural/demonic community/communities for! Plus if I lost you, India, I'd kill myself without any 2nd thoughts WHAT soever. Now can we search this craphole? It smells like..well CRAP duh!" India makes a hand gesture signalling me to follow, while quietly giggling to herself at the last part.

(FF 5 minutes)

"India why does it smell like dead- okay vampires obviously. Ladiefolk and gentlemen demons here come the Fallen Angels!" India loads her crossbow up and aims for the leader standing up about to bite another young girl of about 15 years of age that looks REALLY familiar. "One.Two.Three.FIRE!" India and I fire our cross-bows to the sound of the loudest demonic shrieks of pain we've heard yet. When they rip the arrows out of their heads and turn around, they stand up and roar. "Come and get us, fuck face. I am NOT afraid to fight! BRING IT ON!" India and I throw our ammo weapons to the ground and withdraw our stakes. I go in first and stake the first vampire slutbag that charges at me. One dead and one pile of burning flesh. "INDIE GET OVER HERE! THEY'RE GETTING PISSED OFF AND I WANT TO LEAVE YOU SOME LIVES TO KILL." One tries to attack me in the head but with a back kick to the private area, he flies into the wall thus making a human sized hole through it. India throws her stake at the vamp running towards my side and she dies. "Great work, Lexi! Now we have to flee. Can't we like burn this place or something?" Slapping my head, I begin to run towards the captive girl. "YES WE DAMN WELL COULD! What's your name, sweetie?" I turn my head to the girl that I thought looked truly similar. "Alexis!?! INDIA!?!" Oh my god. "ANNA! HOLY SHIT!" Our bodies collide in a tight embrace, even though we're covered in demonic blood. Gory and sickening in a way..but still it's nice to see this girl again. :) "INDIA GET THE FUCKING HELL OVER HERE!" She stabs the final vampire, leaves her metal handed stake in the pile of burning flesh and stares at me. "WHAT- Oh..my..god.." A tear falls down India's face as she tearfully re-unites with her sister. "I missed you, Annamaria! We HAVE GOT to flee this shithole. We plan to burn it to the ground. You in, sister?"

Anna smirks. "India Arie, who's the one with the matches and lighter?" Taking them out, India lets out a raspy laugh. "Let's burn this place."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so maybe Anna's not dead YET. But I plan to have a BIG, BIG tragedy occur soon.

Holy SHIT this is a kick-ass story to write! XD