Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Sweet Revenge (For All You've Done To Me)

_______________________________
(Alexis)

"Okay so...tracklisting SO FAR:

1: Death of A Dream
2: Broken Resurrection
3: Rose Red
4: Dead Is The New Alive.


Correct, Marion?" Marion has been in this room with me for the past few hours writing songs with me for Ever-Night, my album and her upcoming debut album Here I Am. "Yes. Now should we go party?" Oh god please! "Oh GOD yes!"

"Let's get ready then! I have a gig at a club that we're goin' to tonight so you're going to hear me sing! :D" A smile comes upon my face and we start to laugh. "AWESOME! And I COVERED Crawl. I do not sing covers better than the original especially if they are by rock pop angels. This is where you come in. xD" Awwww...Marion's smiling "Let's go."
_____________________________________
(Hell/Devil)

"But siir! We must kill the Fallen Angels first! They stand in our way so we h-" " NO. I will handle this little Alex bitch and the leader, you can do whatever you want with the others. Kill them, rape them I don't really care. But Alexis and India are MINE"
___________________
(Alie)

"So we're going partying right?" Nods around the room "I love it here! :)" Knock, knock knock... "What the Hell!?! Anyone expecting anybody?" Again, they nod but they nod their heads left to right. "I'll go and che-"

"Alie Marie you sit the fuck down, mmkay? I'll go down. Besides, I'd love some ass-kicking practice and this may be my cue. Hehehe. YAY!" Before any of us could do anything, Amara gets downstairs...with a dagger hidden in her sleeve!? "Anyone know why that girl has a weapon in her sleeve? Like...LITERALLY a weapon in her sleeve?" Everyone looks afraid, but Bill looks scared out of his WITS!

Back downstairs...
______________
(Amara)

I have no idea whatsover who's here right now but just in case it's someone...ahem DEADLY I brought my nice little mini-sword and a revolver. "Hello? Who's out there?" Silence. So I open the door and get punched in the face. "Don't move girlie if you know what's good for you!" Oh great. sigh.... "I'm gonna tell you the same thing, bitch, seeing as how I've got a gun hidden on my body." He laughs and picks me up then begins to beat me. After 5 minutes of being beaten senseless, I decide to go apes**t on this guy. SO I grab his fist mid-air punch causing him to scream. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!"

"Name's Amara Rose. Learn it, fear it, worship it and most of all? DIE to it!" So his arm breaks and I kick him in the chest. Grabbing a knife, I throw it directly at his leg. Repeat the process but only with his arms. "You know, mystery man? I thought you would ACTUALLY challenge me to my limits here but as usual, this girl was VERY wrong. Now back off before my gun meets your brain..wait..how about this: Back off before my knife meets your private areas..front AND back. GET OUT OR DIE, FUCK UP!" He whimpers out of the house and my weapons leave my hands. "Who the fuck was that?! Oh no...blacking out...SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING PHONE! I'M BLACKING OUT HERE!" Fainting....fainting...FAINTED.

Thud.

____________
(Alie)

"...AMARA'S BLACKING OUT!?!" Thud... "No...no no no no FUCKING NO! I almost lost Alex and I will NOT LOSE AMARA!!!!!!!!!!" Taking out my cell phone, I dial 9-1-1 and direct them to this address. "Thank you and HURRY! She just passed out a few minutes ago. Alright bye." I hang up and run to Bill's room. "BILL!!! GET THE OTHERS! It's hospital time! NOW!" In no time flat, the others run towards me, strangely Tom's with them. "What happened?!" Bill asks breathlessly. "Oh nothing much. Unless you count Amara bleeding profusely and falling unconscious it's nothi- THAT GUY THAT WAS HERE APPARENTLY HAD A LITTLE KNIFE IN HIS SLEEVE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE. And Amara just happened to have gotten caught in the cross-fire.. the ambulance is on it's way over." The others and I run down to the living room to see the damage and holy shit was it HORRIBLE! She's got bruises and is COVERED in red lines and blood. Bill comes down and breaks into silent tears. "Bill sh-she'll be fine. She can survive this. Knowing Amara, she'll fight to stay alive." Truth be told, I had no idea if she would survive...

...But it can't help to pray!