Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

All Out Of Crying

______________
(Marion)

It's been a week since Amara passed out and fainted in Bill and Tom's house. She hasn't even flinched yet. But by god I will kill the man that dared to touch her. "Marion? MARION! Coffee?" Bill holds out a cup of cream filled coffee and, sending a prayer of thanks, I take it right out of his hands. "I'm gonna murder someone if my hallucinations don't stop soon...oooohhhh delicious coffee...." drink.. "I missed you so much and Bill pretend you never saw this. Deal? Bill? Where- of course you're on the floor. Typical. Boys. BILL TRUMPER!" He gets up off his feet and offers to take my cup from me. "Pfft. Nope. I'll do it." Getting up and pushing my seat in, I walk over to the sink and drop my mug in the water. "Ahhh delicious coffee. Tee HEE! Uh oh. Giggle times...naa. I'm good-" Ring...ring...ring... "Hello?" I ask, answering my phone. "MARION!!!!!!!!!! Oh my fucking god! They said there's a chance she might not arise for a few months! So much blood.....scars.....it's godDAMN disgusting....."

"Oh god. Well if it makes matters better, I probably have a damn good idea who did it...no you can't know....okay bye. Be SAFE. The streets of Germany are filled with fuckers out for girls our age..Last person that tried that shit on me wound up with a fuckload of glass shards in his body. xD....I know Alie hun, I know. I will track down this bastard. Trust me. I never lost a fight and I don't plan to anytime soon.,,alright b-bye." dial tone.... I put the phone back in my purse and begin singing the song Alexis finished for me.

High on a hill caught a bird singing her song, sang you were true well she got it all wrong...she didn't know about your lies and all your stupid alibis don't you know this bird got wise, surprise? Surprise Surprise? THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL! Yeah yeah, in letter's written tall! Yeah yeah, I thought I'd let you know, before I go I will see you crawl![/]

Clap, clap clap Bill's clapping fills the room and he whistles. "You can SING! Please tell me you wrote that song! PLEASE! Haha" Oh boy. :D "Actually, Alexis helped me to finished it. The girl has a FREAKISHLY powerful and high pitched soprano voice. Her birdlike high notes are amazing. Her guitar skills are phenomenal as well. She wrote the guitar parts for Crawl...honestly she needs someone. xD Like...OOH! Like Alie and Gustav, you and....gulp... Amara." He laughs while wiping away a tear off his face. "Yeah heh- is she fine!?!"

Shit. What do I say? "Bill....the doctors said she might not wake up for a long while...a couple of months at le-" His eyes are filled with anger and hurt. "WHAT THE- GAAAAAAAAAH! FINALLY! I FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND SHE WINDS UP IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL! GAAAAAAAH! Oh well,. At least Tom has it as bad as I do with Alex. XD"

"Haha. True. Very true...she hates him." Haha. Alexis hates Tom, Tom likes Alexis. "Funny."
_________________________________
(Amara)

Wha...what? Where am I!?! Am I dead!?

No daughter, you're in a coma. See....you were beaten and stabbed. You also lost a crapload of blood.

How's everyone?!

Bill's taking it hard, Alie's freaking out, Alexis doesn't know cause she ran away, Danny & Vicki are in tears, Tom's sad, Georg and Gustav are sad too.

....damn. They actually care that I make it out of here.

You will in three two on

WHAT?!-

"GAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Most powerful scream ever to leave my vocal cords. "AMARA!?! HOLY SHIT! MIRACLE!" Alie, tearstained and no makeup, wraps her arm around me and looks me dead in the eye. "Are you okay!?!"

I love my band....they fight for each other, love each other- we're sisters. I love it!

"I'm actually fine. Wanna beat the fuck out of the guy that stuck me in here...but I'm fine. :) All smiles too! :D Can I see Bill, Alie?" I've been dying to see him for ages. "He's be ecstatic. He's been FREAKING out, Amara, just like me, Deceit, and Vicki. Alexis is missing...so is India Aria and her friends so cops are searching for them but we're all fine. I stopped all band shit until Alex returns."

"Probably a wise idea. Now....CAN I GO HOME?"
_____
(Bill)

It's been a painful week. Not once have my arms been around Amara's waist at all and my hands haven't cupped her face in forever. It kills me. "HONEY I'M HOOOO-OHHHH-OME! And kicking." Amara!?!?!?! FINALLY! Running, downstairs, I notice Amara standing by the front door. "Well well well. If it isn't my abnormally f**king amazing boyfriend. How's every- scratch that, nevermind. Any report on Alex? No wait wait, scratch that as well." I stand in front of her and put my hands on her waist. "Amara? You talk to much." And kiss her like I've been dying to do for a week.