Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Be still my son.. you're home...

________________________________________________
(Amara)

"Alexandria Lydia Maria Ryan that was FAR too harsh! Tom is head over heels for you and you outburst like THAT!?!" Alie, Vicki, Danny and I have been arguing over this for the past 14 minutes. "HE CAN'T EXPECT ME TO LIKE HIM AFTER I NEARLY CONSIDERED CUTTING because of HIS little slut!? For god SAKES! Alie you've got fucking GUSTAV! Amara you and Bill are enough to make angels CRY. Who the flying FUCK do I have!? My sisters are DEAD! My mother was murdered in front of me trying to save my life and my only family are in the goddamn mother-fucking United States!!!!! WHO THE FUCK is supposed to cheer ME up when I get fucking KIDNAPPED ON A DAILY BASIS!?! HUH? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT FOR ME OR DO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO FUCKING DIE!? To think all this shit started happening after we met Tokio. Pfft. I'm done here. See ya FUCKING later, bitches." Alexis runs out of the bedroom with tears streaming down her face. "We need a new guitarist!" That's when it hit me.... "Alie do you remember my sister Angela? She OWNS guitar. Personally, I think we need to kick that BITCH out of this band and get Angie in it. She's a rock guitar GODDESS!" Vicki claps my pat and Danny says hell yeah.

....oh boy.
____________
(Alexis)

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Those whores are kicking ME out of the band!!! God DAMN it! Well. Let's take back everything I had written with them that I had published with a protection company, hehe." I take out my phone and text every girl of EverNight my as of now FORMER band. Either a new band, solo act or NOTHING is now apart of my future. Thankfully my phone allows me to text multiple contacts at once....sweet!

*I'm done. You don't have to kick me out because I QUIT. Also I published everything I had written for your little shitty rocker wannabee band Alie with a protection company. And as of you reading this, they are under MY control. You will NEVER use my work again. I feel it's in my best interest to either A: Go solo B: Form a new band or the worst C: Quit everything and TRY to do better in school to become a rather-f*cked up doctor. Hope that you enjoy knowing this girl formerly known as Alexis Blade is considering self-harm and drinking...again after one year. And I did seem to recall Amara calling me a bitch. Huh. Takes one to know one nowadays I guess. Oh well. Happy rocking.

Alexandria Lydia Maria Ryan Blade.

There Was No Justice.*

As I'm wiping the burning tears from my eyes, I press send but I decide to send it to Aly's and- oh screw it. Let them all get the message. "Back to Bill's guestroom to rip everything that reminds them of me and move on. No more EverNight, no more me. I will remember the joy in our first concert together guys and I hope that Angie does a better job on guitar and vocals than I do. Why the flying FUCK am I talking to myself!?! Wow I must be going crazy. Heh. Maybe this is a dream and maybe my mother isn't dead." When I finish rambling to myself I break down into a fit of tears, not noticing a figure rush into the room and puts their arms around my pathetic figure. "I have NO CLUE who you are or why you seem to want to protect me but I appreciate it...now. WHO the HELL are you!?!" The mystery person wipes their tears away and my own then lifts my chin up with a finger. "Oh GOD." Why would TOM want to be here with me?! "Sorry about you being kicked out, Alex. It's kind of shameful, 'cause you have serious talent on guitar. Haha. Vocals as well are amazing."

Oh sure. NOW, four years later he's nice to me! "Tom why be nice to me NOW 4 years later after your (ex-)girlfriend(s) tried to kill me literally?" He wipes away a stream of tears and tries to speak. "Alex I'm sorry alright? I can't change the past with words or at all, I know, but it kills me knowing I nearly pushed you off the edge. It KILLS me..."

.......wow. He means it... "Damn Tom. I never thought I'd hear YOU, of all people, apologizing to a girl. D-A-M-N DAMN. Shocker, definitely. Hehe..ehh. Now I've got to go." But before I could get up, he pulls me back down and puts a hand on my shoulder....

....Tom just kissed me....
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah yeah yeah I suck blah blah blah. :) But I like this story. :)