Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

A Little Peace Of Heaven

"AMARA!!!! We lost her! Alexis quit the band!" Amara drops everything she had in her arms and screams. "She CAN'T QUIT! WE NEED HER!" I break down in tears and crawl into a ball. Running upstairs, Amara decides to bring down Gustav. "Alie! What happened!?" Strong arms wrap around me and one rubs my back. "We lost Alexis. The bitch QUIT the FUCKING band. You know what? Would you mind letting me go? Underage or not, I will get myself a goddamn drink." Since Gustav's a little afraid of my temper, he obeys my wish and releases me. "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE, AMARA, YOU RATFACED, LYING, BUMFUCKING BITCH!" punch... "WHAT THE HELL ALIE! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!"

"YOU HAD TO CALL HER A BITCH! YOU HAD TO YELL AT HER! THE GIRL'S FAMILY IS DEAD AND NOW SHE'S GOT NO ONE. FUCK YOU, AMARA. GET A NEW GODDAMN LEAD SINGER I QUIT. Either you or me and I am NOT going to leave my own band...oh screw it. Yes I will. Good luck on finding my replacement, bitch. Plus you know this will drive me to cutting again. A-G-A-I-N AGAIN. You know I have no parents? Not even a sister? Did you know that?" Spitting on Amara, I run upstairs, slam/lock the door and with my boot smash every glass object in sight.
_______________
(Alexz)

"Urgh....Tom? What the fuck just happened? Did....oh hell. I just remembered....I'M NOT IN A BAND ANYMORE! :D :D :D :D :D Whew. That means either I go solo or drop music and just play in my secrecy." God so help me. For the last few hours (it's May 25th, 2005 12:00 pm btw), Tom's been...nice? "Why do you seem so happy?! Haha. That's funny." ha- Oh shit if I ever begin to fall for this boy, feel free to shoot my fucking brains out. "Tom? Can I borrow your guitar? I kind of sort of...don't have one. The girls own mine." He nods and pulls me me up by his offered hand which I gratefully accepted. "Acoustic or electric?"

"Electric! DUUUUH. xD Haha. You don't mind do you? I mean...I did after all treat you like a pile of shit..." Tom smiles a bit for some reason, for reasons unknown. "Alex it's fine. I kind of deserved it. Hehe. And no I don't mind. Want to play together?" Nodding, we both run to Tom's room and pick out a black/white electric and a blood red one. "Ooooh. Bloooooood red. Hehe. Now I kind of feel the desire of watching a vampire movie..I scare myself but hell I love it. xD"
____________________
(Alie)

I haven't left my room in 3 hours. I've just been writing new songs and thinking of ways to get Alexis either back in the band or as our friend/co-writer/backup vocalist. No such luck. "Ehh maybe some boxing lessons or something.....I DO have a blowup homer simpson punching bag.....hehehehe. I'll do that!" Knock knock knock... "Alie? May I come in?" Whew. I thought it was someone else. Putting down my now fully activated vampire blowup training dummy by my window, I go to open the door. "Hey there...want to um....go see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie?"

"Gustav? I.FUCKING.LOVE.YOU.FOR.ASKING.ME.THAT.QUESTION. I loved the books with a burning passion! Let's go! :)" Gustav, while trying to hide his adorable red blush, moves aside so I can take a shower.

*FF 3o MIN.*

"Gustav you ready?" I just blow-dried my hair and put it into a downward ponytail, applied my red and black fingernail polish (pattern: black red black red until it goes to my thumb on both hands), stuck on a few wristbands (ya gotta love my creativity with cloth stuff xD) and put on my black studded belt through the hoops on my faded blue jeans. I've already put on some black/green striped slip-ons and the *ahem*UNDERCLOTHES*ahem* and everything else. "Ja- damn. Is this my Alie or am I just hallucinating!?" "Haha Gustav. xD Hehe. Yes this is YOUR Alie. I ACTUALLY put two colors of polish on my nails! HEHEHE. Wow that was a preppy-ass fit...xP" Gustav lets out a deep-sounding chuckle and he leads me to his car.

....Little did I know I'd get the shock of a lifetime on our first official date.