Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Epilogue

What happened to members:

Alie/Gustav: Stayed together throughout the rest of the Schrei tour.

Bill/Aamara: Confessed their love for each other on the Schrei and he promised Amara they can sing a duet sometime at a concert but it never happened on Schrei tour.

Vicky/Georg: Got together on the last day of Schrei tour

Tom: Over used the club privileges and became an even bigger man-whore than ever. Now he doesn't know what Alexandria Blade is like. Goes into a depression mode and chooses to go to a psychiatrist to everyone's relief and excitement. Secretly regrets ever fucking that fan in his hotel room. Plus the fact that he wrote his parts of Durch Den Monsun/Monsoon for Alexandria it makes it all ten times worse...plus the fact that she still likes him but no one knows.
_______________

Alexandria Blade: Now writing music non-stop. Has enough songs to fill 15 albums up completely. Newfound love for acting and photography. Designs accessories, clothes, corsets, skirts and hoodies- whatever she wants- with her company Wicked Vengeance of which she runs and co-operates with her re-united cousin Jade Decena, aka J.D.

Can EverNight singers Alie and Amara save their re-united best friend/sister before she ACTUALLY commits suicide SUCCESSFULLY? How will Alexandria reveal herself almost two years after her "death" that she planned out with India Arie, her sister, in order to hunt down the one(s) that killed their mother and leave Alex with her abusive guardians.

"The Kiss of Life"