Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Slaying The Dreamer

Okay so Amara and I have been having a freakin BLAST! "MAN! I thought Tokio Hotel SONGS were amazing....but the vocalist and drummer behind them???? TOTALLLYY OUT OF THIS WOORRLD!" Amara laughs at me, and a few moments later Gustav joins in. "...oh hell. I got myself drunk ag....agai....oh shit. Give me a minute or forty." "Sorry guys. XD Alie tends to have....her...Paris Hilton moments when she's drunk....well they get more BLONDE. Maybe that explains the blonde highlights under those raven colored locks. Oh and Alie? If you keep drinking, you will ruin your voice!" o.o "Ooohhh hells no. DONE." Apparently that sounded like Peter Griffin from Family Guy, otherwise I don't see why it'd be funny, you know? "Wow. To think Tom didn't want to tour with EverNight....XD" When those words escaped Bill's mouth, I fellt confusion flood my body.

"Huh? OOOOH. After Vicki told his ass off, does he hate us now? Tough luck, Kaulitz number....uhm....TWO, yeah yeah that's it! AMARA HELP. These blonde moments won't go awaaaaay.... oh and Bill, Tom probably got my message from your Twin-raydar signal...." I start fake crying, when the others laugh at me. Soon after they're done, I start laughing my ass off. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! Ladies and gentlemen, I am Alie Wilson best damn actress in the GALAXY! XD! Oh hell accursed I had you all fooled! XD Oh fuck." My stomach is burning. "AHH SHIT. Um...Amara? BATHROOM. NOW." She runs up and directs me there. By the way it's only like....7:45 PM Tuesday June 3rd, 2008. And we went back to the guys' hotel...much to Tom's displeasure. He must actually LIKE LIKE Alexis! HOLY SHIT. Tom LIKING a girl!?! The world must be ending...
-----------------------------------------------______________________----------------------------------------
(amara)

"Ugh. I can't freakin WAIT until next week. Summer break, byotches! BOOOOOOO ye- okay I'm done." I seriously don't want or have the brains to describe my day today. Alie and I were bashed, verbally and twice physically, for our concert for Tokio Hotel and staying in their hotel rooms. P.S, it's been a month since the concert. Over that time, Bill and I talked, emailed, texted, web-chatted....god DAMN is he gorgeous or what?! When he finds his girl, those fans will go APE-shit.....mother of GOD I'd pay to see that! And my mom's pregnancy is actually going....GOOD. Of course the mood swings suck BIG time. "I KNOW RIGHT!?! Partying with the guys. Can't wait until AFTER school PERMANENTLY so we can rock it with those boys! XD Gustav is freakin gorgeous! I mean...2001 he looked cute. Now???? HALLELUJAH HALLLLLLELLLUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Okay sometimes Alie freaks me out.....but this time is reaching the (VERY NEAR) top. "Alie Marie, calm down. I said that about Bill. :)" "OOooooh. Someone's got a crush!" She laughs at me. "Um...unless you see my face going for a tomato look...eww... as in tomato COLOR look then that is NOT happening...ever. I don't care WHAT happens. And ME WITH BILL!?! Pfft. GIrl please. Gustav pleases you and you DAMN know that well!" Hearing me clearly, Alie lets out a strong laugh.
-------------------------_____________________________--------------______________---------_
(bill)

I got to say as much as I love touring and performing and whatnot...doing not a thing sounds PERFECT after every exhausting show. :) Amara is freakin gorgeous. Tanned skin, green eyes, black hair with multiple highlights, no lipstick- she's naturally beautiful. Hopefully, in the very near future, she will be mine. I just hope she doesn't try to murder my twin!
_______________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this was short! I have writers block, as I have to make a presentation thing for school on the 4th this month! GAH. And my semester finals are Friday-Monday...ewww. Sorry Aly! I'll try harder Friday. :)