Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

The Culprit, you act before thinking: Quietus!

Okay so it's been almost straight 2 MONTHS since I met Amara...and she's not left my thoughts. Could she be The- Nonsense. She's not even graduated! I don't want anyone winding up hurt because of my impulsive, get-what-I-want attitude. Maybe EVENTUALLY.... Amara will be mine...no questions asked. "BILL!" Tom screams in my ear, making me yelp a little and jumping in the air. "Awww. Wittle Bill has a wittle cwush...PFFT- HAHAHA!" He laughs, while apparently pounding on the floor. "Excuse me for not brutally f**king every fan of ours we meet. :)" He stops laughing and stands up straight. "W...What? Damn. I've never heard you speak like that before! XD" He resumes laughing at me, but thankfully I had enough strength to kick him in a...excuse me for my language in the BAD PLACE. My foot meets his "area" and he's writhing in pain on the floor. "Awwww! Looks like Tom won't be able to fuck around for a while! MY TURN TO LAUGH BEGINS IN 1- XD XD XD XD XD!" While my twin is writhing around in pain and twirling in circles on the floor, I'm squirming on my bed laughing my throat to pretty much oblivion.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Alie)

My mind has been wrapped around Gustav for a LOOONG time. He's freakin adorable in person...plus he's...oooh. Better built than the other three jack@$$es...tee hee! :D Anywways, he was talking a lot to me last month. His followers that would kill the sun for his attention though...ehh they kinda sorta started planning my murder....don't ask. I'm not sure of it AT ALL. Interrupting my infamous-within-the-band-solo-alone-time thoughts, Alexis bursts in my room in happiness. "ALIE! ALIE! ALIE ALIE ALIE ALIE FRIGGIN ALIE!" WOW she's chipper and...overhyper today. "Yes, my adorable wittle child? XD Damn girl. You're hyperactive today.....who's pills?" She gives me her WTF!?! look EverNight knows so well. "Well you remember Matt? Yeah um he kinda sorta admitted he likes me to me over the phone....I SAID YES!" "OH MY F**KING GOD, LEXI! THAT'S AMAZING! Shit we gotta go tell Vicki and Amara. She looks a little sad. "Amara's not been seen for a few hours. No note, reminders or pretty much anything of hers has remained behind." Oh no. "What happened!?" I scream in a high and powerful tone. "I don't know! She's just....MISSING!" A tear slides down my cheek as I prepare my city "outfit", composed of- Amara bursts in the room covered in blood. "Shit. Cities in Germany can be ghastly terrible. DAMN THESE GERMANS CAN KICK @$$! WHEW. I'm beat. I need my shower!" She grabs her bag and runs to the bathroom then locks the door, and not even 3 minutes later we hear the water running. "WOW that scared the F**K out of me! ANYWAYS, we gonna tell V?" "ALEXIS MARIA BLADE, YOU SNEAKY SON OF A ROCKER BITCH!" A pair of lightly tattooed arms cover up Amara's waist. "HEY! Vicki I'm taken! NOT SINGLE ANYMORE! Can somebody sing HEY-EEEEEY-EY?" Alie sings it. "Girl, sometimes I wish if God combined the vocals of Amy Lee, Christina Aguilera and Celine Dion into one and gave that specially created singing voice to you...."

Vicki smiles at Alie's reaction. "You girls can sing as well! I'm just the higher vocalist....like so." Alie opens her mouth and hits an E6 whistle note. "HOLY FREAKIN FUCKING HELL AND BLESSED HEAVEN!" DAMN! I knew Alie had a high soprano voice, but not Mariah Effing Carey high! "When did you reach your range up that high!?!" Vicki shouts. "I think about 3 months ago. :) Around the time we met Tokio Hotel. :) Maybe some days slash weeks after meeting them. :D" I'm still in shock at the height of Allie's vocal range. "I still can't believe you have that high of a voice range, Allie!" We all crack up in laughter. XD
_______________________________________________________________________
(amara)

Okay so it's been 3 hours since our last laughter war. I've been taking a nap listening to anything I possibly could on my i-Pod. Nightwish from the 90's, Century Child, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Tokio Hotel, Kelly Clarkson, Evanescence, Anastacia- you name it, I've had a 25% chance of hearing it! Right now I'm on Evanescence's Surrender. To top off my random feelings, my mother, the wonderfully phenomenal Claire whom you've already met I hope... called and told me my school would like me, Alie, Vicki and Alexis to sing together and solo at our graduation ceremony....let the freakout begin. I've done that one gig with the Tokio guys, and it was at least 500 people. But this was like 30-40 something audience members....why was I afraid? Alie, Alexis, Vicki and myself are seniors at Webber High School in Loitsche. 4 weeks left. Then our futures as rocker princesses kick in. So excited!
_______________________________________________________________________
(Alexis)

Okay so I've kept Matt a secret for a while now....in fact.....almost a year. :) I NEVER thought I could do it! But the girls had their suspicions and right now I'm living with him in his apartment. I only have like clothes, shoes, hoodies, gloves, armwarmers, my guitar, note-books and musically related stuff, plus my makeup and nail polish (black and red baby!) so I moved in like a single day. Almost a year ago. Lying to my friends huh? Yeah I didn't. Okay so now I'm at the front door of his maroon house. Knocking, I get no answer. So I unlock it with a key I made and walk up to my room to see something I prayed to the Gods in Heaven to never let me witness....Matt on top of another girl. "Uhm....hi there. Hey girl? My name's Alexis and I just HAPPEN TO BE THIS BASTARD'S EX." Grabbing all my stuff and packing it away, I break open his window and jump out, hearing him scream then going back to screwing his latest catch. AGAIN? Damn. He usually lets one go. maybe this chick will be his sex doll? I don't know. All I know is that I'm running my ass over to Amara's place. I've been cheated on at least 4 fucking times! Counting Matt, it's the 5th. God DAMN I might as well go lesbian or something!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm at Amara's house so I pound on the door mercilessly for 5 minutes straight, when my best friend and fellow singer open the door...in shock of my makeup covered (as in tears) face. "Oh my god! Get IN HERE!" She pulls me in and slams the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
More soon! :D Glad you like this G.Lover! :D