Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Ever-Night!

"Lexi, tell me what happened!?!" Amara hands me a mug of hot coffee. "Thank the holy gods! COFFE- is it black coffee?" She nods slowly, and chuckles. "I know how much you love it." She waits, very POLITELY, for me to finish drinking my...well...DRINK duh. Then I take it to the sink, but she swipes it from me and tosses it in the dishwater, smoothing out her Black Red colored rose slash graveyard skirt. "Alright, Alex. Enough playing around. WHAT-" "Okay okay so...so maybe Matt was a bitch after one year with me...." Her eyes look like they're about to f**king GOUGE themselves out. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ACCURSED HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!?! Better yet what the fuck is wrong with YOU!?! A YEAR!?! A YEAR ALEXZANDRIA ROSE BLADE! 365 STRAIGHT DAYS!"

"I didn't want to tell anyone because I was nearly fucking MURDERED okay!? You SO would've done the same DAMN thing! Save me your goddamn sympathy shit, anger bitch. I've HAD it! YOU AND ALIE are the attention whores of the band! I can't STAND this!" With tears streaming down my face I run out of Amara's house never to return. "AND TELL THE BAND I FUCKING QUIT, YOU SYMPATHETIC ATTENTION WHORING SON OF A BI-" A gun goes off and my vision fades to black when my head smashes into the ground.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Alie) *phone with Gustav (she's in Leipzig, he's in Loitsche)*

"We have 3 weeks of school left of our senior year. For our own personal yearbook, I kind of want you in a picture....." Silence. "YAY! I mean...ahem....sure that sounds cool....oh screw it. YAAAY!" "XD Gustav honestly your one crazy, rocking son of a bitch. But that's what I love so much about you and other German blooded folk. :) Well not including your manwhore of a guitarist, but still. :) I have to go for like 2 minutes. Hold on?" He chuckles. "Of course." "Bye, Gusti." Hanging up, I switch my phone call to Amara. "Talk to me, my bitch." "GET THE FLYING FUCK OVER HERE! IMMEDIATELY! WE'RE IN ONE OF LOITSCHE'S MANY HOSPITALS! GET THE FLYING FUCK OVER HERE NOW! ALEXIS WAS JUST SHOT AND HAS RUN AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! Again I say..ALEJANDRA MARIA ROSE BLADE GET THE FLYING FUCK OVER HERE IMMEDIATELY!" She hangs up, while I'm wiping away tears. "GUSTAV!" "What?! Something wrong?" He's clearly worried. "How far is Loitsche from Leipzig and can you drive?"

"Not far and yes I can!" He laughs at the last statement. "Good. Come pick me up please? It's a grave situation here. I'll explain on our search for one of Loitsche's hospitals, okay?"

Apparently he's frightened due to his tone. "Allie, is everything okay? What happened!?!"

"Alexis had a fight, apparently, with Amara, remember her? The raven-colored fire engine red highlighted hair chick that sings and writes with me? And after she screamed at Amara's house, she fainted and was surrounded by a pool of her own dark colored blood..NOW interrogation time is up. PLEASE come pick me up!" Thrusting my phone back onto its receiver, I go into my bathroom and turn the water on hot. "Ahhh. I love the water."
_______________________________________________________________________
(amara)

"Please, Alexis don't fuckin' die on me! Not know! Alie and Vicki will have my head! PLEASE Alexandria Rose Blade wake the HELL up!" I've been sitting here for the past 45 fucking minutes with barely any help from these accursed doctor bitches. Alie bursts through the door with Gustav and Bill and (she) begins to scream at me, causing a bit of a scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll make em longer. ANd GustavLover? Sacrament of Wilderness has OFFICIALLY become a full story. :) Congrats, Aly the 2nd! :D