Status: Setting up for the next act.

All out and Over

Chapter Seventeen: Trying to get an Annie Oakley.

Cara fastened her short night robe tighter across her waist. The worn out pinkish silk graced her breasts lightly, letting the drafts blow up her body from across the floor. She’d worn the robe with its weathered Chinese floral design with only one reason; efficiency. She had known the moment she’d turn up at his cabin, getting naked would be inevitable. The hassle of buttons, hooks and other inconviences as lingerie had felt like a burden.

Treading the train’s hallways on her bare feet, she could still feel the electricity coursing through her body. The dim lights every few feet lit the train with pools of gold, granting shadows their cast upon any corner. She leaped from light pool to light pool, needing to rid herself from the ecstasy still inside her.

Her moans had only just left her breath and she was still buzzing all over. She had been right. They hadn’t even made it to the bed. The moment Dmitri had seen her; he had grabbed her waist and thrown her across the little table in the middle of his hut. Papers, his black top hat and other attributes were cast roughly to the ground, swiped of the top by her fragile body. With his back towards the door he had forced himself upon her as one of his savage lions. His growl befitting of his part. And she had let him. She couldn’t remember if they’d even closed the door. He was getting reckless, not caring if anyone caught them. Anyone could have walked by and seen it all. Anyone with one good ear should have heard her cries of pleasure across the wagons. That she had been giving a good time would be common knowledge throughout the circus by the next afternoon. Who had pleased her, would be another talk of the day. Dmitri could have slept with anyone. He could have slept with Malory. Yet it was her. All he wanted was her. me

“I like you warming me up at night, little fire,” Dmitri panted in her ear. He was still bent over the desk. She was surprised they didn’t break it. The cabin was littered after their passionate screw. His whip had been cast aside, one of her panties flung over a lampshade. Drips of sweat mixing upon their bodies. Her hair pasted against her warm wet face.

He was still between her legs, which curled around his waist. Her back was pressed against the desktop and his torso was rhythmically beating against hers from all the heaving. They just laid there for glorious moments; catching breaths and feeling lifted off the floor.

“I bet I’m not the only one keeping you warm at night.” She raised herself to her lower arms, pressing her chest just below his chin. He straightened his back, getting a good look of her naked body, wrapped around him in all her devious glory.

“Who could warm me up better than the fire girl herself?” Dmitri said, raising one of his eyebrows. He smiled and exposed one of his long lion like fangs. It was a grin that could make her do almost anything, and in the boundaries of his tent, they had done it all.

“Just be careful you don’t burn yourself, lover boy.” Cara said, she unwrapped one of her legs from his waist and pushed him backwards with her foot against his abs. Raising herself so she sat straight up on the desk, she smiled while searching for her robe. The panties he could keep, she didn’t need those back.

“Fire can be tamed, just like lions,” Dmitri had circled his little table “and I intend to tame you just the way I like it.” he whispered into her ear, making her tremble from between her legs to the top of her crown.


Another pool of light. Cara landed with great precision in the casted gold. She was almost at her destination yet his body was all she could think about. His amazing body was what drew her to him, his sly words what got her caught in his whip, yet his performance was what made her stay. Now they were nearing Chicago. They were nearing the end of their act and something inside her felt skewed.

I wanted to burn him so intensely; I wanted him dead for all he did to Malory. What he did to me. Why doesn’t it feel like that anymore? Why doesn’t our plan give me the ecstasy as before? Why do I want to turn on my heels and go for another round? This is all just a game Cara! All just a game. Think of Malory. Think of what she has meant to you!

“But do we have to kill him?” she muttered silently to herself.

~~~

The wagon of her friends wasn’t as glamorous as the cabins she had just passed. Being part of the rarity cabinet wasn’t the most sophisticated job in the circus either. The nice wood paneling of the previous wagons had turned to common wooden planks, the cracks between them letting through quite a draft. No lamps where hanging from the walls, but oil lamps stood on the ground which was littered with sawdust and the odd strand of hay.

“Who have you been tumbling around with” one side of the twins corrected some locks of her hair, which were still tangled from her exercise. They were very touchy people those twins, even if they only counted as one. Lisa and Linda always needed to caress her one way or another, yet she really didn’t mind as much as she wanted to make herself believe

I’ve just been groped too; I can use a bit of after-sex intimacy.

“A lady never tells,” Cara said with a deviant smile on her lips, pressing her index finger gently across them.

“We all know there is only one lady here, and that’s me,” came from across the wagon. In the far corner the bearded lady lay on one of the scarce bunk beds. They were secured at the wooden ceiling and walls of the wagon, creaking with every little turn the train made. She was a voluptuous lady to say the least, her beard growing to almost across her large bosom.

“I am sorry Deborah, my apologies,” Cara called back laughingly. Her meaty friend mumbled something inaudible before rolling back unto her side, turning her back towards the others. They sat on crates which were piled across the wagon. Cara liked being here. She felt at ease, for she might have been a performer, she wasn’t a high ranked one. The cabins for performers were better to sleep in and she thanked Malory for her generosity of securing her one, yet with the little trust that lifted on the breeze through the circus; she didn’t like hanging around with the performers. These were her people. These people earned a little trust. Only a little.

Malory doesn’t want me around when we travel anyways. She’s always a bit road sick, doesn’t open her cabin for anyone. Anyone besides Rickets of course.

“What is up with our friend over there?” Cara asked, motioning at Deborah, whose beard hung across her shoulder.

“We are not exactly sure; maybe you have something to cheer her up?” Randall, the man with the dysmorphed face, said. When he talked one side of his mouth didn’t truly move. It was disfigured and spiraled harsh flesh.

“Yeah didn’t you bring us anything?” Linda and Lisa exclaimed in synchronicity. Their hands were still playing with her hair, combing through the fiery locks with their fingers. Cara didn’t want to admit, but the head massage was almost so good, that she’d give up molly.

“In what pockets would I have stashed it?” Cara said, motioning to her short robe. The twins let out a disappointing sigh, but Randall wasn’t satisfied yet. The cane he carried with him everywhere, pointed out to her and hooked behind the fabric of her robe, slightly raising it to her non-existent knickers.

“Don’t you have other ways to smuggle?” He said, craving for some X.
Roughly pulling down her robe again, her eyes shot a mad glare at the dysmorphed man. He might be nice once in a while, but he was still a freak. How dare he touch her!

“No I don’t. I am not even wearing any panties,” She shot at him.

“Oh so it was you we heard wailing in pleasure?” the twins giggled.

“Yes it was me,” Cara said, a little hesitant smile appearing on her face. “Hell yeah that was me.”

“Why don’t you scream a little louder this time,” He panted in her ear, between the grunts of his pounding. “I like a sizzling fire.”

~~~

Walking back to her own cabin was harder than it had been on her way there. There had not been any drugs, but there was never a shortage of booze. They had been laughing and drinking and the twins had fumbled her like they always did. The rum she had consumed was now spreading her body through her veins and the shaky train was starting to be even harder to navigate. The walls came at her from side to side as she bumped into them with every so many steps.

From the distance she could see someone approaching from the other side, her peripheral was a bit blurry and it took bumping into the figure to unravel who it was.

“Why is it, I always find you drunk?” Freddy’s voice sounded as he drove her into a corner. After that his words were limited as he seemed to inspect her attire. Letting his eyes wander her short robe that was probably slanted. She remembered the last time they’d had an encounter. He was right; she had been drunk too, yet in a totally different mood. Freddy was a good looking guy, but she wanted Dmitri. She had always wanted Dmitri. And he wants me. He wants me bad. We shouldn’t kill him, should we? No we shouldn’t Malory. Please Malory, can I keep him?

“Go away Freddy,” Cara managed to say. She didn’t want any trouble. All she wanted was her bed, her soft cabin bed and for the world to stop spinning. Freddy didn’t say anything. All he did was look at her and suddenly something came over him.

In less than a moment he was on her. He pressed against her, pulling her robe to the side. The cold draft stiffened her nipple, but this wasn’t what she wanted. She didn’t want this! Cara tried yelling out and some words did leave her lips, yet she didn’t know if anyone would hear. She didn’t know what it was she had yelled, or maybe just spoken.

“Get off of me,” she asked weakly, trying to push him away. She turned her face aside as his lips tried to find hers. He was aroused; she could feel it riding up against her. His hands were all over her body. They had entered her robe and where traveling down her naked belly. She wore no panties and she could feel how he reached her womanhood.

“Stop it,” she protested weakly. She wasn’t strong enough to push him away.

“What the hell his happening over there!” Cara recognized the voice. She knew it so well. It came as if from a dream. He’d be her savior. She wasn’t to see him. Not in public. She wasn’t to see him, but he came for her anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annie Oakley — A complimentary ticket or free pass, also 'ducat.' The hole customarily punched in such a free pass recalled the bullet holes that Oakley, a wild-west-show sharpshooter, fired into small cards in her performances.

Meet our Freaks; Randall, Deborah and our loving Cara.