Status: Setting up for the next act.

All out and Over

Chapter Nineteen: To Force The Prop Hand.

The sheets were lovely. They were filthy, but they felt so good. Too good. Cara spread her body thin across the large bed Dmitri obtained himself. His smell was all over the sheets. His smell, their sweat, every single one of their juices. She sighed. Only reminiscing the way they’d collided into each other just now was enough to have the fire in her loins start again. Smashing around his tent, against his desk, falling on the bed was more like a crash. She could have gone on for hours yet, though Dmitri had other ladies to attend too. Very hungry ladies; his feline ladies.

Her hand graced the sheets until she felt the triangular bra that she had lost somewhere along the way. Dmitri had put his pointy teeth to use and his strong jaws had grabbed ahold of her bra strap while he drew it down, discovering her perky little breasts. The sight of his muscular back and that well shaped behind was etched in her brain. They had exchanged a few breathless words, sweat still running down his back, towards those dimples just above his ass. If he wasn’t a God, he certainly was a handsome devil, and she loved sinning with him just a bit too much.

“No interest in a second round?”

“I will be back for seconds soon enough,” Dmitri had pulled his jacket across his bare chest and paused just before leaving the tent. “But let’s keep our visits on the down low, okay?”

She had nodded. She didn’t care if anyone knew, but this secrecy was doing great things for the excitement and her sex drive. He had stolen her from behind the stage. Whispered in her ear that he would love to see what else she could put on fire. Fire was what he asked for; fire was what he got.

While she reminisced on his words and lingered on his moves only moments before, she rose from the bed, and slowly the feeling of ecstasy faded from her loins. The bra was quickly across her chest and she was just about to secure the clasp as she heard someone entering the tent behind her.

“Coming for seconds already? You have a bigger appetite than those cats of yours,” Cara said laughing without turning to see who it was.

Her bra was still not hoisted across her left breast when she felt an iron grasp on her upper arm that swung her violently around. Attached to the rigid grip, which was truly hurting her now, was the fortune teller. Her black and white striped dress was muddied at the bottom, having been dragged across the circus grounds. Yet her bodice was meticulously fastened and her hair never a mess. Long nails always polished, which were digging into her skin like piercing claws. Yet the look upon the woman’s face was what caught Cara by surprise. A look of mixed anger and horror and maybe a trace of pain poured from her features.

Malory looked her up and down, sizzling on her feet, pinching even harder when the glance reached her bare breast and her slightly torn panties.

“Let go of me!” Cara yelled out and pulled her arm loose; five small red marks were left in her skin. “What is wrong with you?”

Before she knew it, Malory’s hand swung up and the back of her hand collided with her cheek. Cara’s head snapped to the side and her hand grabbed her burning cheek with surprise.

“You little whore” Malory managed to produce, the woman was fuming. “You are sleeping with the lion tamer?”

Cara straightened her back; her hands itchy to hit the bitch back and make this a real cat fight. Dmitri would love a good feline fight from them. However, she refrained.

“What does it look like, old tart!” the burning sensations started to subside in her cheek.

“It looks like we are both being fooled.” Malory said. Her tone turned dangerously calm after the outbreak just now. This woman was hot and cold in seconds. “I don’t like being taken for a fool, do you?”

“What are you babbling about, Fortune Teller,” She was getting annoyed and she wanted this to be over with. The urge to slap this woman in the face had lulled down at the woman’s pitch. She was not one to cross; Cara knew that already from stories and warnings of others. She needed to play this savvy, or else she’d be more of an outcast than she already was.

“You think he only fucks you, right? Well think again. We have both been wronged.” The stripes neared her and Cara had to fight the urge to take a step back.

“I am sorry, Sweetheart; I shouldn’t have hit you,” Malory lay her now soft fingers on Cara’s cheek, gracing it gently and almost motherly. “It angered me, for he told me I was the only one.”

“You mean to say he fucked you too?!” Cara shot out. She backed away from the compassionate touch. She didn’t want to be touched by that woman; not a slap and not a caress either. She felt sick to her stomach; bile rising up in her throat. Images of Dmitri screwing the fortune teller assaulted her; they flashed before her eyes and she could not look away. She could see that striped skirt hoisted up while Dmitri pushed himself against her. Cara felt dizzy, and all she wanted to do was barf.

“That bastard!” She screamed, trying to keep the contents of her stomach inside. “I will kill him! Where is he?!”

She wanted to run out of the tent, in nothing but her panties, and find the son of a bitch. She’d show him what fire was really like. Fire burns, it burns everything.

“Cara!” Malory shot out, and somehow it made her stop in her tracks. She was already halfway across the tent, wanting to get that lying ass’ throat between her crushing fingers.

“Cara calm down, and let us handle this together,” Malory said on a softer tone. “You can’t go kill a man when you are half naked, now can you?”

Cara hadn’t felt ashamed, not even with her bared breast and her tangled hair. She didn’t feel ashamed of what she just did. Sex was a good thing, one of the best this place could offer, besides molly and booze. Yet now, after Malory’s words, she became vastly aware of the state of her body. The sweat across her back, the sighs, and screams that had been on her lips. She hoisted up her bra and finally fastened the clasp on her back. Yet she was still bare. Her skin was full of goosebumps; she suddenly felt so small and cold.

“But he needs to pay! If not for what he did to me, than for what he did to you!”

“Don’t worry, my dear,” Malory spoke as she came closer with a blanket, wanting to spread it across Cara’s shoulders. “I think this time we need to take care of each other. I think you are right. He needs to pay.”


~~~

She had woken in Malory’s cabin this morning. The woman sat next to her, as she opened her eyes. The look on the Fortune Teller’s face was that of concern.

She really does care for me? Malory had taken her in since they found out about each other, and they had become good friends. Not just good friends; family. Malory took care of her. She introduced her to Rickets, who still freaked her out a little bit, but he’d been good to her without a fault. Malory had defended her, and together they had been a team she could count on Malory. Could she say the same of Dmitri? No. Dmitri is a lying snake; his lions should be afraid of him.

She could remember the moment they truly finalized their plans. She could still feel the excitement that had rose in her belly that evening. Maybe she was sick, but the prospect of hurting Dmitri as much as he had hurt them felt damn good.

He deserves this Cara. He does.

It had been hard though, sleeping with the man she intended to kill. His touches had felt so good. The release she found with him was like nothing she ever felt. She was never satisfied. Always wanting more. More oblivion, to stop thinking and just feel him. He could make her scream the way she wanted to scream and he made her come back for more.

You can find sex anywhere Cara; you don’t need him for that.

After she woke in Malory’s cabin, Cara apologized for what had happened last night and they had left it at that. The train arrived in Chicago only ten minutes ago and she was walking the circus terrain. The weather was overcast, a thunderstorm was on its way; you could feel it by the building pressure in the air. It was still hot. Very hot and sticky.

Across the field Cara saw a few of the builders starting to raise the main tent. Their muscular bodies were soaked in sweat as their flesh strained while they pulled the beams upright. Another four were pounding with hammers on the hooks that planted the ropes into the dry ground. She wasn’t the only one watching. Beyond the plane she could see an aerial artist peek through the train window. Although they would never stoop as low as to fall or even communicate with one of the builders, their muscles did have an effect on the high born ladies.

An effect in their panties that is, Cara grinned. You can be as good as you want to tell everyone, yet sex, drugs, and booze have all of us in a headlock.

Cara walked on, she needed to get her equipment from the supplies wagon and get it stored in the right tent. It was never much too carry since she only used some fiery batons and a hula-hoop that could be lit. Mostly her work was oil and a little spark.

That’s all I am really; sparks all over.

Walking cross the almost barren field, tents rose left and right. It was swarming with artists. Animals were being unloaded from the train and brought to the menagerie. Six white horses, a camel and a donkey were led by hand. The lions however; their cage was ridden on wheels towards the back of the main tent. The ladies never left their cage except for the show. No one dared handling them except Dmitri.

They will have to get another tamer soon enough though.

The air above the field was consumed with yells and clamor. For a moment, Cara cherished her invisibility. She loved to be the center of attention on stage, and she knew how to keep the guys looking. Yet, with all that had happened; a little anonymity was welcome.

But this was the circus; someone was always watching.

“Good morning, Fire cracker,” His raspy, smoke-colored voice sounded from between two wagons she just passed. Two paces back revealed little Rickets standing in between. A shudder went up her spine. He still freaks me out a little.

“Morning, Rickets; what do you want,”

“Our mutual friend wants to see you.” He said, motioning towards a wagon set in the corner of the field. Xavier? What does HE want?

~~~

Cara was a bit weary stepping into the cabin of the magician. He might have saved her from Freddy, and dropped her off at Malory’s, but every time the man was around she never truly felt in control. Somehow, she forgot where time had gone. She had the gaps in her memory. Molly had the same effect on her; however, she never remembered him giving her any drugs. Only tea. He only ever offers me tea. Damn good tea though.

“Xavier?” She called out. The cabin was badly lit, but a figure stood in the back. It wasn’t Xavier. Hips too wide and the stripes in the dark revealed the true identity of the silhouette.

Her fortune telling friend stepped out of the shadows. A single candle cast a creepy glow upon her face, enlarging the crow’s-feet she hated that framed her eyes.

“Sweetie, its time. Chicago is the place.” Malory spoke. “Tonight is the last night Dmitri will enjoy.”

Xavier stepped out of the shadows too.

“Care for some tea?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Prop Hand — Crew member responsible for setting and placing props for the next act.

People, People the climax is coming. The headliner of the evening is setting up the act and not long before you see the greatconclusion of our Carnival of Nightmares. Those with a strong stomach and a lustful heart, I advice you to buy tickets with our Carnival Clown. It will be a show you're bound to remember.