Status: Setting up for the next act.

All out and Over

Chapter Twenty Three: Sending him to Showman's Rest.

“You are an eager little flame tonight, aren’t you?” Dmitri said, raising the top hat from his own lion’s mane. He set it down on a crate standing next to his bed. She hung in the sheets of his tent, almost like an acrobat, her breast perked and ready, her bum slightly emphasized.

No I am just doing as told. I am doing what needs to be done. But yes, maybe I am eager.

“The flames always get me hot and bothered, you know that just as well,” Cara said while biting down on her bottom lip. She really was kind of hot and bothered. Was killing an aphrodisiac too? She knew what was going to happen with him and she knew she would not get her climax before he’d be dead. However, somehow she didn’t mind. This whole plan gave her a high as well. Drugs, sex, killing, it all feels just as good.

Every ounce of reluctance she felt sitting down at the table with Xavier and Malory had gone. It was simple in her mind now. As if she had seen the light. All she had to do was get him in the right place and state. There were no shades of grey anymore. It was just black and white. Dmitri hurt them; Dmitri betrayed them. And they would not stand for it. He needed to feel it.

“I’ll have to get my ladies to the cage in the storage tent first,” He said, snapping her from her thoughts. He had dropped his black vest next to his top hat on the crate, dressed just in his dress pants and a white shirt.

“Why don’t you bring all your ladies?” she said, almost willing to roar for the son of a bitch. Watching that white shirt slightly drenched in sweat and smudged with lion hairs, it did make her lust for it.

“If you dare,” Dmitri grinned, baring his own feline fangs.

You have no idea what I dare Cara thought. but she spoke different words.

“The question is; do you dare?” She let go of the canvas of the tent and dropped herself steady on her feet again. Closing in on him, she glanced at the bed. Almost wanting to make it a quickie right there and then. However, she thought better of it, doing that would literally screw up their entire plan.

She was next to him now, granting him a good view down her bustier. “I have my own plans for you.” her voice was hoarse and sultry. Cara could hear his breath quickening just the way she liked it.

“What kind of plans?” Dmitri said without deferring his eyes from her little body.

“Bring me with, and I’ll show you.”

~~~


Walking into that tent next to his lions was nerve racking. She didn’t enjoy the big beasts half as much as she enjoyed their master. On him the feline features and his beasty manner were suggestive. On the beasts that walked calmly next to her, they were lethal.

At the far end of the carnival yard she saw Rickets popping his little head from between two train segments. He would stand watch for the entirety of their act. He was far away now, but she had no doubt he’d crawl closer once they’d enter.

From the corner of her eye she could see Dmitri look around, twisting his head from side to side. You don’t want anyone to see us, yet you have no idea who knows. And no idea what it will cost you.

“Don’t worry,” she said as they were about to enter the tent, “everyone is watching the aerialists, we have this tent to ourselves,”

“Ourselves and my dear cats,” Dmitri replied, driving his lions towards the big cage that was situated at the other end of the tent. One of the cats growled in discontent of being imprisoned again. Dmitri cracked his whip on the dry ground, sending dust into the air and the feline lady was calm again. Her ears pointed down into her neck, submissively dropping her head to the ground.

Meanwhile, Cara scanned the room. The big bulls-eye Freddy used on his sorry excuse for an assistant, was set up right in the middle, ready for use. Cara could almost feel Malory’s presence. She wasn’t exactly sure where the Madame had stashed herself away, but she could feel her there. Some pull drove her to her friend, her family, and being in her proximity made the shades of grey even more black and white.

After Dmitri secured his lions into their den, he turned around, walking confidently towards her.

“So what did you have in mind,” He said, his eyes roaming her. He dropped his whip next to him and opening his arms to invite her.

“I am getting tired of your old, worn out bed,” Cara responded, stretching out her hand and connecting it with his chest, preventing him from getting too close.

Dmitri pushed forward, but Cara kept him at arm’s length. “A bed you helped break. if recall correctly,” he said, his voice husky with the fantasies running through his mind. The fantasies and the memories of carnal nights.

“You are right, but I like to mix things up once in a while,” Cara said, “let’s make this time real special.”

“What did you desire, you burning vamp?”

Cara beckoned to the bullseye. “If you give me control, I will pleasure you like never before.” She felt how the fire in her loins was set off, even though she knew Dmitri would not be the one to blow out her flames this time.

“You want to throw knives at me?”

Yes, I do, I, so, do! Cara wanted to scream at him, moan the words even. Yet that would be for after he was fastened.

“I want you give me the control to satisfy you” Cara let the tension in her arms slack a bit and he forced himself closer. He wasn’t willing to truly wait, she knew that, but if she could just get him on that bullseye, it was all she needed.

Dmitri grabbed her roughly, pulling her against him. She could feel his excitement clearly peaking. Grabbing a breast and kissing her neck he almost growled “Why shouldn’t I just take you here and now?”

“Because you want to find out what I am capable of.” she said trying to keep her calm and not give in to the pleasure just now. Slowly she started to push him backwards, right in the direction of the Bullseye.

I am capable of a lot, Lion Tamer.

His back slammed against the bullseye and Cara prayed that it would keep him tied up long enough. While she kissed him, tasting some traces of liquor on his lips, she got ahold of his limbs. His feet and hands were bound with leather straps, tight around wrists and ankles. However masculine Dmitri was, he was enjoying her taking such control over him.

“I didn’t know you liked this,” He said, now completely surrendered to her. He must think he’s getting out of this easily. Or he truly trusts me to pleasure his brains out.

Cara dropped one strap of her bra, making it fall to reveal a bare breast. Her nipples were hard and perky. She was turned on, but not from sex. '

It was power.

“You don’t know a lot of things,” A voice different from Cara rang out through the tent
♠ ♠ ♠
Showman's Rest — Several sites share this name. A section of Mt. Olivet Cemetery in Hugo, Oklahoma, is the final resting place of many circus and carnival veterans. There is a similar section of the Woodlawn Cemetery in Chicago, overseen by the Showmen's League of America, created when 86 performers and workers of the Hagenbeck-Wallace Circus were killed in a 1918 train wreck. 56 of the victims are buried there. Many of them remained unidentified because they were known only by their "handles."

Can Cara's lustfull loins keep Dmitri put? Or is it going to take a murderous Malory to complete the task?
Dmitri should have packed his bags when he had a change, but he made his bed instead. And now he has to lie in it.

The Grand finale has started and we want you to bite your lip and scoot to the edge of your seat. Don't forget the popcorn on your laps, if you have a strong stomach that is.