Status: Setting up for the next act.

All out and Over

Chapter Three: The Grinder

Cara could not resist the shiver traveling down her back. The water was cold and the sponge circled her chest. It circled her jaunty breasts, leaving her nipples to harden either by the movement or by her recollection of the night. Malory always made her tell. She always made her go into detail about her ‘exercise’ with Dmitri. Cara never understood. Why would she want to know? Why would she care to hear? Did it not bother her? All the filth, all the smut?

She could not look at her Madame as she moved on with her story. The cold water beaded on her skin and the sponge washed off all of it. The oil, the carbon soot, and him. Malory was washing her clean of him. They didn’t need him; they had each other. His sweat, his kisses, his fluids. All gone by the time Malory would finish.

She needed to get rid of him. However delicious the sin.

“I hate how good he feels,” she said. Her eyes focused on the water before her, her bare legs dangling over the side of the tin tub, her flat stomach floating on the water.

“So he came to see you again,” Cara could hear a little edge to her voice as Malory asked.

“You know his show is just before mine, I bet he just stayed after putting away his toothy friends.” The girl did not want her friend to feel passed over. She didn’t want Madame to be distraught by the idea of her and Dmitri together. Still, Malory forced her to tell. Malory forced her to dish up all the foul things she did, leaving her feeling guilt-ridden and dirty.

Her eyes found the water again. After all the dirt and the lack of lighting, the water looked pitch black with a reddish tint from the make-up mixing with the soot, and her pale long legs seemed to emerge like sea monsters. She felt like a monster, as she went on.

“But, yes, he saw my act. When I was done; he approached me.”

His white shirt was smudged, sweat and lion hair across the soft material. The soaked fabric stuck to his abdominal muscles and curved with them, sculpturing a delightful body. The flames lit up his face as he closed in on her, while her majorette sticks were still burning. It was hot and her body was dripping in oil and sweat. Dmitri grinned as he almost touched her flames, that corner tooth sticking out dangerously. He could bite, love bites while his lust was at his peak. She enjoyed it. He was like his lions. He preyed on her just before he pounced.

“You are coming with me,” he whispered in her ear. A tingling started down her striped pants and she felt it creep up through her entire body. Yet she would not give in that easily. She had Malory to think of.

“You seem utterly confident. Why is it again that I am going with you?”

Before Dmitri answered her, he looked around. The circus was not a safe place. They had agreed to keep their frisking a secret. At first she had not thought any of it. Now she understood. Cara gladly played along. Pretending to be the dimwitted girl.

“Because I will make you scream my name again,” He whispered in her ear when he was sure nobody was watching. His left hand cupped her round behind and squeezed it violently. He was completely sure nobody was watching. He did not know; he did not know everything would be told.

“And what was your name again?” She teased him.


“Did you?” The sponge dipped back into the water again. Soaking it with the dirty water, leaving not much use for a bath anymore.

“Did I what?” Cara said. She was lost in the memory. She was lost in the little details she did not share with Malory. The way she did scream his name. The way her toes curled as he brought her ecstasy.

“Scream his name,”

“No, I always scream for God. The big man upstairs pleases me most.” A devilish smile appeared on her face. It pleased her; blasphemy. The shocked faces, the disapproving looks, it was what she lived for. That and her fire. The way people looked at her as she played with the painful hot. The way she saw how they wanted to be her. To be Godless and dance with the devil.

“Funny,” Malory’s voice did not sound like she considered it funny.

“Sorry, I did not expect you to be faithful woman,” Cara said as she raised herself from the tin tub. Water splashed down her small frame and the cold made her skin produce goosebumps on her upper arms and around her areola’s. Malory stood also, grabbing a towel that hung across the back of a chair.

As she threw it towards her she said, “I am not, now get dressed, I am feeling generous tonight.”

Cara knew what that meant. They would go to the big tent and eat dinner together. Although Cara could not stand half of the performers that ate there, as long as Malory was with her, she felt safe. Most performers looked down on her. Her act was one of the dirty ones; aerial and aerobatic performers did not like to get their hands dirty. To keep their perfect manicure, they kept their hands as far away from Cara as they could. She was not to be mingled with and in some perspective, she did not care. She did, however, cherish the evenings they dined together. Usually they did not speak much, but to be with her Madame and feel like she did belong, it was all she wanted. She did not need Dmitri, she had Malory.
As she dried off her moist body, she thought of all the places he had touched her. He was not afraid to get his hands dirty. He loved getting dirty. He had ripped off her corset before she could clean the oil from her skin.

“You cannot wait, can…” she stopped her sentence as his hands were upon her breasts and his body was pushed against her backside. “Can you…?” the sudden lack of air had been a gasp of pleasure as he took control as always. In his hands she felt like a lion, jumping through his hoops, as long as she got her treat.

“Hurry up,” Malory commanded, and Cara noticed she had been daydreaming again. Shaking her head to get Dmitri’s hungry smile from her mind, she quickly dressed in her revealing clothes again.

“What do you think is for dinner?” she asked. Malory only shrugged her shoulders and answered, “It does not really matter, does it? It is always disgusting.” Her lovely full body moved like smoke through the trailer. She did not seem to walk, but float, her long dress revealing her feet. Cara loved watching Madame. It did not matter what she did, she did it with grace and a stillness that Cara could never reach. She burned too hot to be as calm as her Malory. She burned too hot and too furious.

“You are even hotter than your flames,” He whispered.

“What will we do if Dmitri is there too?” The thought suddenly popped up into her head. It would feel extremely awkward to sit beside both Dmitri and Malory as they silently took their meal.

“Didn’t we agree to act normal?” Malory said with a bored tone. She definitely did not like all the talking. Cara was not sure if she was just in a grumpy mood, or that her story about her night had set off her Madame.

“True.”

“Then that is what we will do.”

She rolled her eyes. She was not the patient type like Malory. She had wanted to do something way earlier.

“GOD! I want to kill him!” She could not stand still. She could not be calm right now. Malory was sitting across from her, only moments ago she had held her hand. Her long thin finger had traveled the life line in her palm. Yet her words had set off a bomb that was so dangerous, she could explode and cut that lifeline short. Gasoline seemed to be fueling her words of hatred as she kept cursing and walking up and down the trailer. Candles flickered as she passed them, throwing an eerie glow upon Madame Malory’s face. The woman was calm, had not said much more than a word after Cara had gone off.

“I want him dead!” Cara growled. “Who does he think he is, huh? His life isn’t that precious!”

Malory remained silent, reorganizing the tarot cards upon her table, while Cara moved around the trailer from shaded wall toward shaded wall. She was like a great forest fire that could not be stopped; it had to slowly burn out while being controlled. She was losing that control while Malory was the hallmark of restraint.


Malory left her trailer, floating out as you will, and Cara followed her lead. Her Madame walked with swaying hips, pushing her soles into the muddy ground. The whole circus terrain had been crushed by the many feet that had traveled its grounds. The grass had gone and only brownish mud was left. A gentle breeze picked up and Cara noticed her hair was not yet dry and hung in strings along her face. Quickly she bound it and grazed a bit of neck that was sore.

Dmitri.

He had bitten her during the act. His lips had encased her neck and his sharp edged teeth sank into her flesh. She had yelped like one of his lions. Yelped from pleasure that the pain brought her. Cara rapidly blinked with her eyes, hoping the fresh air would keep her memories away. She did not want them. She only wanted to fantasize.

There was only one other sort of fantasy she had when it came to Dmitri. However, many times she could dream of his hands upon her, of his lips on her bare skin and his hips pressed against hers. The other did involve his hips, yet there was no pressure, only blood. Streaming down his legs and his cries. Cries of pain and not of pleasure. Only blood, trickling down. Slowly. Slowly. Until it dripped down on the furs of his skinned lions.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's your name again?

Comments are much appreciated, Loves. Help us make Cara a little hotter by leaving her some love. ~ Nikki

This chapter is called 'The Grinder' because Cara is giving Malory the speil she wants to hear.
Circus Definition

Grinder: A person who has a certain set speil, or sequence of words that he delivers on the front of a show or a midway attraction as long as the doors are open. If an attraction has a regular ballys, the spiel given between ballyhoos is the grind. Any good ticket seller 'grinds' as he passes out the tickets.