Status: Setting up for the next act.

All out and Over

Chapter Nine: Target Practice

Her eyes hadn’t found Malory again since she started her show. No sway of her hips had brought her eyes upon her friend and she was forced to settle them on one of the poor souls lusting for her body. Although she was fairly covered, at least at the parts that counted, many motherly figures had pulled their kids away or covered their eyes. Cara had just grinned. It was working well enough. Many hungry eyes feasted upon her, many married men forgot their wedding bands and drooled.

I might not be child-friendly, but kids do not buy tickets, the adults do.

The big boss liked her act. He had watched it multiple times, yet it was not her female forms he was addicted to. It was the green that ended in his possession after people heard about this show and came streaming in. Mostly male audience, yet he did not care. The big boss cared about green. He cared about money. Money and family.

I am neither, yet I provide the green.

Cara was now rubbing a towel across her short but slim legs. That oil never wanted to part, it stuck to her skin as a toddler to his mother’s leg. Her skin shimmered in the spotlights that almost reached the backstage area. While she was wiping down her entire body, trying to clean it from her gasoline, she thought of Malory.

She did not stay to watch. She did not stay. The way her friend’s eyes had lingered upon their shared cheater, the way she had watched him get off stage, an eerie feeling was growing in the pit of her stomach. Not to mention the way she had reappeared after her disappearance.

Disheveled hair, her corset not as tight strung as it always is. It cannot be... can it? She did not. She said Dmitri did not have any interest in her any more. She said she did not get any pleasure from him.

While thoughts tumbled through her mind as the acrobats in the top of the circus tent, she started rubbing her legs harder and harder. The oil needed to disappear. She needed to be clean! It was almost as if the oil that stuck to her skin was a representation of the dirt she really was.

Of course, he wants her! She is one to want. Her curves, her experience. She was one to be seen with, not one to hide out with, to use like a toy! Her skin was getting red from the rubbing yet the gasoline would not bulge. She was what she was. Dirty.

With a jolt of frustration, she threw the cloth on the ground and stamped on it.

“God!” she exclaimed. Jealousy was growing within her, but did she have the right? She slept with Dmitri all the time, yet he’d been Malory’s first. She did this to her friend all the time. Then why does this feel so bad?

“I did not figure you as a religious being,” A voice behind her sounded. A quick pirouette made her face the person that had spoken to her in her state of frustration and the familiar eyes of Freddy met her. Freddy was the knife thrower of their company. A dangerous guy. Dangerously charming too. His aim was very precise, with his knives and from what she had heard, with his sweet words too. Cara’s frown vanished and she smiled at him devilishly. Her jealousy and anger had not subsided yet, but she was great in keeping up appearances. This was the circus; you needed a mask here.

“Oh I scream out his name quite a lot,” She took him in. Freddy. Never had she truly talked to him, but then again, her eyes had been on either the animalistic Dmitri or her fortunetelling mentor. He was not the tallest guy, but as she was rather tiny, he was still towering over her. His faded yellow vest that he wore above his white and red striped dress shirt was filled with little knifes. In his hands, two other knifes were juggling between his fingers.

“I bet you do,” He said. In his neatly parted brown hair were still some little wooden fragments. He had a strong jawline that clenched now and then. His arms filled with separate tattoos. Beneath that strong neck, a bowtie bound his collar together.

He is rather handsome.

“How come we never acquainted before?” She whispered as she came closer. Her hand reached on top of his head and plucked out the wooden splinters that stood out. His answer was rather simple.

“I’m not too fond of the company you keep.” He said as he balanced one of his knives with his left hand, just beside her body. “I’m not too flattered by fortunetellers,” he whispered.

Just what I needed to hear. You, I won’t need to share with anyone.

He was no Dmitri. He did not have the animalistic traits as her tamer. He did not have the built of her tamer, yet his arms seemed strong enough to hold her and his physique must last long enough to please her. She needed to forget about Dmitri anyways. The jealousy growing inside of her needed to be stopped. Malory had just as much right to being with him as she had. Her friend could use some satisfaction.

And so can I.

“What a pleasant coincidence Malory is nowhere near us,” She said. The darkness in his eyes was one she was lured into. He was dangerous, very so. It was one of the things she craved. The drugs, letting her body immerse with such a state of vulnerability, dangerous. Her affair with Dmitri, dangerous. Her plans she made with Malory, dangerous. This man before her was just as dangerous.

“Pleasant indeed,” Freddy said as he lifted his second knife and pushed the point just below her chin. With a subtle movement, he tilted her face, pulling his knife gently upwards. The point pricked in her skin gently and she loved the power he presented.

“Very pleasant,” She whispered.

~~~

The half-empty bottle of Jack dangled in her hands before she brought it back up to her mouth. The bottle- although more than half empty- was a heavy thing she concluded. It tilted from side to side before it found her lips that sucked on it like a hungry baby sucks on a leaking tit.

“Stand still gorgeous,” Freddy said with a slight slur. He was standing a few yards from her. She had almost forgotten she had stood up to the throwing mark.

“I am standing still,” She giggled, letting the heavy bottle drop down and she folded double from her laughter. A knife flew past her and planted itself into the wood with great power. A few splinters sprang back and she only laughed. It was ridiculously funny and she did not know why.

“You are not standing still,” Freddy, said, a grin on his face as he walked over.

“Drink?” Cara held out the bottle, above her head. He nodded and she moved it up to his lips, pouring the golden liquid into his mouth. As he gulped a few swallows down, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She was feeling bad. She wanted to be bad.

Forget about Dmitri, you don’t need Dmitri, right?

Freddy had a mouth full of Jack and moved slowly closer, his lips found hers and he seeped his alcohol into her mouth. The tasty and numbing substance traveled down her throat as she swallowed. After the alcohol, his tongue intruded her mouth and they kissed.

Cara wasn’t thinking anymore, she was only feeling. Feeling the numbness of the alcohol and the lust inside her bones.

Dmitri. Freddy’s arms turned into his, they became even more leanly muscular and his strength increased. She could almost feel Dmitri nibble on her ear, biting her neck. He was an animal that man, but what a great powerful one at that. He was a lion, yet she was the one tamed.

Freddy’s knife traveled down her chin, across her neck and towards her corset. His left hand had already loosened the knot at the very bottom after which his hands had traveled ever further south, grabbing onto her ass. The knife caressed across her bust and dipped down and backwards, towards the strings that pushed her body into a very strict corset.

Corset. While Freddy pulled at the strings with the tip of his knife, she felt how her corset became undone and her perky breast felt the gushy air across them more and more. Yet she could not enjoy the movement, she could not enjoy the hardening of her nipples.

She could see the way Malory was pushed against a wall, or maybe they had done it in the bed, Cara didn’t know. All she could see was Malory panting and moaning, and Dmitri’s pelvis making those god awful delicious movements. He probably bit her friend the way he did her. Yet he would not tell Malory how dirty she was. Malory was not dirty.

She was just playing him. She was just playing him for the greater good right? This evening she would tell her all about it. How she did not even enjoy it. Right?

Cara had seen her hurry away. She had seen her fortuneteller being skittish and afraid, looking over her shoulder. Holding her clothes against her body.

Her corset. It was truly loose. She did. She slept with him. She did. She did. Right?

“I’m not sure why you chose Dmitri over me,” Freddy whispered in her ear, “There has to be enough to go around, huh?” His knife was still on her back and the alcohol still clouded her mind, yet his words sobered her up.

“What do you mean Dmitri?” Freddy kept massaging her ass as he looked at her the way half the audience had done that evening.

“Word is out, little Fire Cracker,” He almost sighed in her ear, his hot breath beating against her skin. “Our lion tamer has been taming you on the side,” With those words, Cara grabbed his hands and pushed him loose from her.

“I think I need to go,”

“TEASE!” Freddy yelled as she hastily stumbled outside.

The oil was still upon her skin. She needed a bath and she needed to tell Malory; people knew.

And I know. I know Malory.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's with great pleasure I introduce to you all: Freddy The Knifethrower!
Will he be the man to get into Cara's pants? Or will he burn his fingers

Want to find out? Buy some tickets to the circus and be our guest!