Status: Completed :)

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

I.

The room was dark, illuminated only by the weak light of the single light bulb dangling precariously from the ceiling, but Molly could still see the fear in the man's seedy brown eyes. Fear that he would he never show outwardly, but she knew it was there.

"Now I'll ask you once more," Molly began, her voice sickeningly sweet. She laid her hand on the table between the two of them, slender fingers wrapping around the barrel of her .380. "Where's my shipment?"

The man laughed, and Molly felt the anger lick at the inside of her belly. This was money coming out of her pocket, so this was no laughing matter. "Your shipment?" he sneered. He surveyed her with disdain. "You're nothing but a skinny little bitch. You really expect me to believe this shit is yours?"

Molly picked up the pistol and in an instant brought the barrel crashing into the man's chin. She was done playing. "Do you honestly think those boys run everything?" she hissed. "They're not smart enough to figure this shit out. They're the brawn, the intimidation. I'm the brains."

The man gulped. An evil smile graced Molly's face as she traced her finger along the barrel of the gun. Without much flourish she dropped the smile from her face, flipping off the safety and pointing the .380 directly in the man's face. "Now, once more. Where the hell is my shipment?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a little something I'm writing for Mibba's One-a-Day Challenge. Each chapter (with the exception of this one) will be roughly 100 words long and I'll post an update every day. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Oh yeah, and this is supposed to be like a prologue-type thing. So...yeah.

I'm not very eloquent I'm sorry